Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

I updated character locations. I should update it more frequently.

EDIT: Could you give Tiga Brail back please, PsychoCat? c: Thanks. Oh and I'm wondering wether I should start a sister RP for this based around baddies or just merge the two together. I would also like a plot if we are to roleplay the baddies. I'm brainstorming but feel free to throw some ideas smile.gif

DOUBLE EDIT: If we make a sister RP I'm gonna make the story take a different perspective and this time make the Council + Gang good and demonize (is that a word?) Heraldic. xd.png

Edited by Drakonspite

Sure. Take Brail, I don't care. I already have four charracters anyways so I never imagined keeping him.

Actually, I would kinda like a RP like that. I planned on, when he reached adulthood, asking you if Keszpik could join the Council. After Vorgi there is no way he isn't rebelling now.

I like the title Revolution of an Oligarchy. The term oligarchy means "a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution."

I'd like the sister roleplay. It'd be fun.

Should the other RP (when created) be synced with this one?

That would mean that players would need to be in both RPs then, which might be asking bait much? I dunno. Not a mod.

Not necessarily. It wouldn't be mandatory, in a way. Sorta. Maybe. I mean, you could either be in just one or in both. Say Bob posts with Derp in both threads. Derp is a Council member, and he hits Herp. Steve only posts in HT, and says "herp got hit. Herp hit back." Admittedly, it may be a bit confusing, but it's a little easier for Steve, thus Steve is more likely to RP actively.

Loth, that's not something you have to announce. Alique was locked for over two weeks once.

Wait, who is talking with Lady? Or is it Brail? I am so confused, I am trying to read through everything, with internet issues.

Does anyone mind if I change Alique's color? I was using green, for her eyes, but since Axel is using it too now, I want to change it.

Okay, maybe. I'm going to do a bit of searching on the list.

EDIT: I've decided to go with dark green

Edited by KoalaNoob

I want to join this! Do I PM forms to Drakonpite, or post them here? Also, sorry if this was super obvious and stated, but I'm really sleepy now and would probably miss it.

I never expected this RP to grow this fast :3 thanks to everyone who joined.

Might be making a timeskip soon. I'll do it when everyone agrees to it and all current events, major or minor, are finished. Just a heads up, everyone must go to the underground HQ via teleportation before we make the timeskip. Even the trainers.

YAY! Accepted! So, where should I start? Does Derrick need to be in a certain location? Is there a warrior trainer?

Warrior trainer is free to be taken (Scorpion). You can start wherever you want but it might be best to be at Menap's base or HQ c:

Can I have Scorpion? Tiga is a mod, KN is a possible mod, and Spite owns the thread, so I kinda wanted to complete the quadruplet.