Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

I mean the character sheet you posted should have been sent to Psycho Cat or Dragonspite (or Tiga, but he/she hasn't posted in a while).

Also, this isn't the real world (well, it kinda is, because of Menap...) so there wouldn't be real brands of wine.

I understood the first part. My question was toward the wine. Well, shoot. I had an idea there for a comedic character. Thanks!

Every alcohol type made before the 1500s can be used for your character. But brands will not exist c:

Yeah, that post was great! One thing I suggest is adding the characters picture. On top of the post.

If you want, I can have Sepisc find the egg.

I can't get one with this wifi system. Can anyone help me?

Anyone want to go interact with her?

Edited by Lothuialel

I said I will. ^^

Dragonspite, maybe there should be some planning before the timeskip?

Um, is it okay if someone uses Brail in Tiga's place? He/she hasn't posted in over two weeks :c

No problem!

Paradice is right outside Heraldic, I think. And Heraldic is the base of the dragons in this roleplay.

Okay, I have a problem with the sheer amount of tacticians in the roleplay. 5 put of 12 are in that class.

Also, Loth and Glory, maybe you could you could make longer posts?... *hides*

Edited by KoalaNoob

But you can add description or thought. If you want, I can show you if you. Just PM me smile.gif

Everyone will be moved to Heraldic Headquarters soon. Make sure everyone is at their respective continent's base. New users may still keep joining. BTW I should have pointed this out in the map section, the four continents are not connected. I'm imagining Menap to be the North Pole, Paradice to be like South Europe, Lorasia to be Australia and Utope to be East Asia + USA... But that's just directions. It's not concrete but the four continents being separated from each other is. Paradice is however VERY close to Utope.

I'll make longer posts when I can ^^

Haven't been able to because:

stuff to do

mobile

other things

Edited by gloryKAT

I feel so bad!! I didnt check the dragon cave roleplays for a while. My internet is acting up and I am on my phone. I believe someone is rping my chracaters? Someone re cap me so I can rp?