Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

This is the OOC for Heraldic Tales

Heraldic Tales

Revolution of an Oligarchy

RoaO OOC

Story

"Welcome to Havelia, a magical world inhabited by dragons where everybody is content and happy with their life. We hope you join us and stay forever. We can guarantee happiness for the rest of your life!"

These are the words you will hear from a Heavangelist Dragon. But that statement is false. Very false. I'll start from the beginning.

The Dragons were forced out of Earth during the 1500's when humans started fearing and hunting them. The wisest and most powerful Guardian of Nature used all its power to locate an inhabitable world and transported all the dragons there. The lands were a luscious green and the water was clean and pure. This was a safe haven for the dragon, and so they named it, Havelia. The lands were overrun with cockroaches at first so it was surprising the world hadn't been named after cockroaches. But this small problem was taken care of after INTENSE exterminating.

Of course, there were dragons with malicious intent that wanted to take over Havelia for themselves. The most power-hungry of them being a female Hellfire Wyvern, Rellik. Rellik wanted total control over Havelia and gathered a dragon army, with promise of comfort in the new world dominated by Evil. Some were tricked, some were forced by being brainwashed, others just joined because they wanted to.

Rellik and her army, Khaos, unleashed their fury onto the unsuspecting dragons and took over most of the world until a band of heroes with unique talents led by Silverman, a Royal blue dragon, stood in Khaos's way. They called themselves Heavangels and they promised to stop Rellik and her army. After years of bitter fighting, losses and grief, the Heavangels defeated Khaos and reclaimed Havelia for everyone. They formed a Council where only the wisest and noblest could join. The Council held significant influence on Havelia and shaped the history of it. But this led to power and with power, there is greed.

A few centuries after Rellik was defeated, a corrupt member of the Council forced his way to power using blackmail and terror. He manipulated the other Council members into passing unfair laws and judgement with cruel punishments. This corrupt dragon was a Black Tea Dragon called Lotus. In time, Lotus gained total control of Havelia whilst still giving the impression that the citizens had freedom. This resulted in a brainwashed population that followed each and every word of Lotus. The laws were tough and corruption was soon found in every single member of the Council.

But a small handful of dragons realised the intention and the total dominance the Council has over everybody's lives and how they are corrupted and power-hungry. They formed their own group called Heraldic. The group seeks to destroy the corrupt system and free everyone from the Council's grasps. They have already started their mission and have taken back some of the land. All members of Heraldic have already been classified as outlaws and anyone who comes in contact and helps them will be punished severely.

You are a hatchling that has joined the resistance group, Heraldic. They took care of the orphaned and the homeless and asked them to join their cause. You were required to have your memories wiped when you joined and it was a fresh, new beginning. You must join forces with others to take back Havelia and transform it into the fair, beautiful world it once was.

Edited by Drakonspite

Character Locations

Axel - Running away from the large mark he made in the wall.

Alique - Making new plans for Brail.

Brail - Teaching Lady the basics.

Del - Being teleported to the HQ, effectively avoiding his punishment.

Divine Lady - Doing Brail's errands.

Eclipse - By the fireplace, sleeping.

Eliza - Making potions and medicine to heal patients.

Gemini - Concerned at what's happening with Brail.

Jiiva - Derping around.

Keszpik - Insulting Brail slightly, provoking him.

Luxiphere - Being tended to by Sepisc. Made a beautiful rainbow after gaining consciousness.

Mockingbird - Looking for prank materials. Cheeky bugger c:

Scorpion -

Sepisc - Thinking about a lot of stuff. Tending to Luxiphere.

Somniall - Not doing anything in particular other than healing patients.

Soul - Outside of Heraldic HQ.

Vorgi - Practising her cosmic magic in the Mage room.

Edited by Drakonspite

May I have a recap? I know it's just a few posts, but I'm busy and want to keep up with the RP.

And if anyone doesn't have an interaction at the Heraldic Base, then could you interact with Alique?

So Keszpic and Eclipse are wandering the frigid wilderness of Menap, while Keszpik is ranting about rebellion. At the same time Eclipse is just kind of going with it and is assumingly too young to understand Keszpik's aspirations.

Luxiphere and Eliza are going to find Keszpik, though Luxiphere is reluctent. They got out of the building and started sneaking out disguised as snow.

Somniall is on the "not-really-doing-anything-list," along with Gemini, Del, and Brail. I can only guess mystery characters Axel, Scorpion, Sepisc, and Vorgi are free as well.

Jiiva is open to interaction, which I may as well go with since I haven't even posted with him yet.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Yup. Del would probably pop in suddenly and randomly.

Also, I just realised Menap is Panem spelled backwards. That was purely coincidential and pretty weird xd.png

Edited by Drakonspite

Thanks, Psycho Cat. I really needed that.

Menap? Is Menap what was once Panem? Is Menap where Panem was before it existed? O:

Story Time!

The Great War of Panem was ended when Snow (because he didn't actually die. He came back GLADOS style :3) and a bunch of other fabulously rich people released the Blizzard (a bomb) onto the world. It wiped out humanity (including GLADOS-Snow) and the only surviving creatures were small animals, insects, hardy plants and obviously, cockroaches (they get their own category because they are just that special in survival). Then, Panem slowly started to move north. It soon turned into a frozen wasteland. The pollution and traces of human civilisation slowly started to disappear. The other creatures started to evolve until WHAM! Dragons appeared. They soon became the dominant species and the dragons suited for cold environments went north in search of a cold climate. They found Panem and saw a sign that was made by thee rich people before they released the bomb. It was made of a super durable material so it was the only thing left. It said Panem but the dragons read it backwards. So it was named Menap. This story was done on the spot so it's not perfect and has no relevance to the story whatsoever. I stole your precious time by making you read this :3

Nope. You did NOT waste our time. Excellent story. Especially the cockroaches. You should add that to the OP as a little joke.

For some reason, at the part where the bomb wipes out humanity, I read it as "the bomb happily wiped out humanity". So yay for happy bombs.

Oh, and Psycho Cat, I've started Alique's post on finding Jiiva.

Good idea. I'll write the cockroach part somewhere in the OP.

Edited by Drakonspite

If you'd like, I can make some Commander sheets for when we need them as NPCs?

I'm just so bored...

Edited by Psycho Cat

That'd be great. They'll have to sit in our inboxes for a while though, since we're not even sure if there definitely will be a need for commanders. (Probably). Your decision smile.gif

Edited by Drakonspite

Well, Brail could do that one since he trains tacticians and all, or even the hatchlings. But if you have a plot idea involving the commanders, feel free to PM me and/or one of the mods. Then, we may decide to fully bring in the commanders or not. smile.gif

Guys! I',m sorry i kind of got lost and i need a recap and where everyone is :/

Edited by Waltzer

Everyone is in Menap with the exception of Soul.

Only four dragons (soon to be five) are outside of Menap's base. Luxiphere, Eliza, Eclipse and Keszpik. (soon Vorgi will join them). They are all stuck on an icy river. Other than those characters, they are all in the base

Whenever you need a recap, just look at the top of the OOC thread. It will be regularly updated. c:

Sorry, I promise I'm not neglecting Sepisc! I'm having some technical difficulty getting the picture to work. :/

Don't worry about that. Its your choice to put pictures on or not smile.gif

Yeah. I mean, it's not a stone rule or anything. We all just kind fell into it and it all worked out.