DawnofAges

NightEmbers!

This lineage was created as a way for me to give my CB dragons more meaning, and I recently decided to make it a lineage project.

The starter pair is NightLover x Protector. NightLover is a male Nocturne, and Protector is a female Ember.

Rules, Tips, and Guidelines

1. Your NightEmber dragon may breed with a CB Nocturne or a CB Ember in order for the hatchling to become part of the lineage. NightEmbers MUST have the lineage name in their names, which will be discussed below, though their mates may or may not have it.

2. All NightEmbers must have a.) 'NightEmber, b.) 'Night, or c.) 'Ember in their names. 'Night is if both parents are Nocturnes, and 'Ember is if both parents are Embers. 'NightEmber is given to dragons who have a Nocturne and a Ember parent, or are CB mates.

3. A NightEmber dragon can breed with non-CB dragons, but the hatchling will not be part of the lineage. Preferably, a NightEmber dragon will only breed with the same CB Nocturne and the same CB Ember. (It can have two CB mates, but one must be a Nocturne and the other must be an Ember.)

4. The first hatchling from your NightEmber pair you can do whatever you want with it (earthquaking, biting, freezing, etc.) except abandoning it, IF THE BREEDER ALSO AGREES. However, following hatchlings can only be frozen.

5. I would like it very much if a hatchling gendered wrongly, you would gift it away to a member in this project, if you do not wish to keep it.

6. You may ask me any questions here, or PM me.

7. If you receive an egg or hatchling from anyone, please say so.

8. Please name all NightEmber dragons, though you can wait until the hatchlings are gendered.

9. I can add more rules as I see need.

How to Join

Use this form to get started:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I WANT TO JOIN![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Do You Want To Breed?:

And this form to request an egg:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I WANT AN EGG![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Gen Wanted:
Breeder:
Other Info: 

I Have an Egg (or Hatchling) to Give Away!

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Who wants this?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Scroll Name:
Gen:
Requirements (no biting, earthquaking, freezing, etc.):
Are You an Official Breeder (you don't have to be to give away eggs):
Trade/Transfer Link:

I Have a NightEmber to Record!

Please do not use this to add in eggs, I won't add them to the lists.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]I Have a New Dragon/Hatchling![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Scroll Name:
Forum Name:
Parents:
Breeder (state if it was you, or someone gifted you the egg):
Lineage Link:
Other: 

Edited by heavenuniasus

Breeders

1. heavenuniasus

2. Tiga

3. CosmicStorm (once she gets an egg)

5. add more as more sign up

Owners

heavenuniasus's dragons

-NightLover 'NightEmber

-Protector 'NightEmber

-StormRage 'NightEmber

Tiga's Dragons

-Tiga's 'NightEmber

Waiting List

1. Tiga-2nd gen-preferably Ember

2. CosmicStorm-2nd gen-either (HEAVENUNIASUS OFFERED)

Banners

Does anyone want to make one?

-made by heavenuniasus

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157896][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/6Mrp0pe.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=157896&st=0#entry7958945][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/bT4Jdj7.gif][/URL]

Edited by heavenuniasus

Okay, I can hold it for up to 6 days from now (since I just bred it today) but would prefer for you to claim it before that time.

Okay, I can hold it for up to 6 days from now (since I just bred it today) but would prefer for you to claim it before that time.

Of course! My eggs will hatch soon though, so don't worry!

I added it to Eggs Around the World so it can receive some views while you're waiting for your eggs to hatch. If you mind this, tell me and I will remove it.

I added it to Eggs Around the World so it can receive some views while you're waiting for your eggs to hatch. If you mind this, tell me and I will remove it.

Its fine smile.gif

It has over one thousand views so I removed it; I don't want it to hatch on my scroll.

Arhh sorry! But I can breed my own pair. :/

Here's the new trade link (since it hatched): http://dragcave.net/teleport/21ea8f23340e1...8305f472241b024

But if it genders before you can get it (I believe you can't trade a gendered hatchling?) I can breed you another one, or you could take a CB Nocturne and a CB Ember (if you have both CB dragons) and breed them.

Though I think you would have an open eggslot by now, I would prefer the first option, as I want all dragons in the lineage to be descended from NightLover 'NightEmber and Protector 'NightEmber.

Edited by heavenuniasus

I will grab another egg, just because I feel like it. xd.png

I WANT AN EGG!

Gen Wanted: 2nd

Breeder: heaven!

Other Info: Try and get an ember?

Edited by Tiga

I can hold it for up to 6 days from now, as preferably it would not hatch on my scroll. And thanks for putting the banner in your signature!

Edited by heavenuniasus

I can hold it for up to 6 days from now, as preferably it would not hatch on my scroll. And thanks for putting the banner in your signature!

Took it. smile.gif

I'm sorry that I have not responded way before now, but I'm still here. So, Tiga, the starting pair has been bred, but it's another Nocturne. Do you still want it, or should I hold on to it?

I'm sorry that I have not responded way before now, but I'm still here. So, Tiga, the starting pair has been bred, but it's another Nocturne. Do you still want it, or should I hold on to it?

Can you hold onto it? Thanks! :3

Okay, I'll keep trying for an Ember. But I've been REALLY inactive here, trying to bump it up though. And I'm egglocked, so it'll be at least four days or so until I can breed.

Edited by heavenuniasus