Vhale

What color(s) Dragons are you hoping for in 2014?

What color(s) Dragons are you hoping for in 2014?  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I really need another yellow/gold dragon for the Sorting Hat lineage. And I think we really need more orange dragons. But my favorite colors are Purple, Blue and Green so I'd love more dragons in those colors.

...purple. Because purple. But I wouldn't mind seeing more metallic dragons, or even some gemstone ones.

As long as they're drakes. We need more drakes.

I would like to see a few more 'Earthen' colors (Brown, green, grey, etc) - then some rather bright ones (Orange, yellow, etc). Though I wouldn't mind another dark blue breed like the Royal Blue, Male Moonstone, etc.

Just popping in to say that I love metallic colors, not because of the rare factor, but they are really eye pleasing to look at. On a smaller note, this thread is incredibly helpful to the artists who make Dragon Requests threads so they know what people would like. smile.gif

So many colors to choose from! I suppose I'd like to see more earthy tones. I'm not really a fan of the brighter colors unless it's an accent for something that's mostly black or white.

Earth tones, definitely earth tones with just a splash of colour here and there. And green. biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

My favorite color is red so naturally I'd love more red colored dragons. As well as some yellow because there doesn't seem to be many of them at the moment. I love bright bold colors so any of those would be awesome. o3o

We've got lots of blues and greens, I think, so I'm all for warmer colors like red, orange and yellow.