Vhale

What color(s) Dragons are you hoping for in 2014?

What color(s) Dragons are you hoping for in 2014?  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, whew! Think I got a good mix there.

/hopes this works

Now that we seem to have a little time to wait before the releases begin anew, any particular colors you are hoping for, for lineages?

Note, these selections don't mean to imply pure monochromatic colors, just the stronger color on the adult. But I did add in some multi-color options at the bottom.

Personally, I'd like Black with brights, Earth Tones and a good Bright Pink/Magenta that isn't a Valentine dragon.

Personally, I want more greens. I love green, it is by far my favorite color. I would rather not have more earth tones personally.

I would also like some more cool white/pale blue dragons. I would LOVE to have more winter/ice themed dragons than the current two, especially as one is exceedingly bright, and the other can only be bred 1/4 of the year.

I would also like more reds. Other than holidays, we only have two TRUE red dragons, the others are more orange than red, or are so mixed that they barely count.

Edited by Nectaris

I'd like more black and white dragons w. splashes of other color - like the blusang is mostly white w. some blue something like a mostly white with some red would be good. Also, orange, a nice good orange dragon.

Edited by munificent

My favorite color is grey, so I'm hoping for more of grey dragons. Grey with other colors, or silver would be nice. smile.gif

A non-light blue. I hope for a release of a thunder/blue striped/male two-headed dragon-colored dragon that isn't as rare/varied/two-headed and can be found in the biomes pretty easily.

Also, there are not enough reds here. Only the royal crimsons and reds are red enough to be considered so.

I'm wanting more of bright vivid colored dragons like Canopies/Blusangs. Their colors are pretty! biggrin.gif

Edited by Saynna

A while back I was sorting each dragon/sprite (in cases where males and females looked different) by color (the color I see them most as, anyway) for breeding purposes. To figure the color I see them the most as, I would glance away from the sprite and see what color it looked like in my peripheral vision. When I came across sprites that didn't seem to be one color or another when I did that, I defaulted onto their main body color. xd.png It's weird, but it helps me figure out color mating.

I didn't include the retired breeds, neglecteds, or holidays in my count (since I don't/can't really use those types of dragons), and I went on their adult sprites only since, of course, those are what appear on lineages. These were my results:

Pink: 6

Red: 7

Orange: 5

Yellow: 5

Green: 15/16 (depending on if my eyes see the teimarr as a blueish green, or a greenish blue)

Blue: 25/26 (depending on if my eyes see the teimarr as a blueish green, or a greenish blue)

Purple: 12

Black: 4

Grey: 6

White: 3

'Brown': 8

While Green, Blue, and Purple are my favorite colors... I would really like to see some of the other colors get some more attention. Especially White, Orange, Yellow, and Black.

I voted yellow. Some more nice whites would be lovely as well.

I want a red, orange, red-violet, rainbow-with-red-base, and beige.

I admit a terrible fondness for cool colors. Not that warm and neutral aren't nice I'm just a cool person. wink.gif

sCREAMS PURPLE BABY OH YEAH PURPLE FOR DAYS.

Umm... all of them, I just want moar dragons! xd.png

More specifically... some nice yellows would be good to see. Red-orange might be nice as a sort of flame-patterned dragon. Black-with-brights could look really beautiful and dramatic. Browns would be nice for something pretty but understated, like with the Night Glories.

And more metals, allllways more metals. A sort of more common equivalent to the Silvers would be nice, like the Golden Wyverns to the Golds, and something like a Tin or Iron dragon to go with the Coppers would be really cool!

Edited by Cendaquenta

i want some metallics that aren't gold or silver but i would never say no to more black dragons, they make prettier lineages

Not really a color, but I'd love to see more fluffy dragons xd.png, and a couple gem-stone related dragons (e.g. sapphire, diamond, emerald, ruby) would be AWESOME (I'm pretty sure there's already a concept for those). :3

sCREAMS PURPLE BABY OH YEAH PURPLE FOR DAYS.

^This.

More rich Reds of various shades, Orange-Yellows, Ambers and Browns, maybe an earth-toned deep Purple and a clear, dark Violet-Blue, a true Olive, 808000 and definitely, Chartruese, DFFF00.

A steel gray dragon with red eyes, where every scale gleams like dark polished steel.

I'm a big fan of purple, but I'd like to see some more neutral shades. More whites, tans, and creams.

a couple gem-stone related dragons (e.g. sapphire, diamond, emerald, ruby) would be AWESOME (I'm pretty sure there's already a concept for those). :3

^^ This. So much this.

However, some brown ones will be nice (still looking for perfect pairings for coppers smile.gif )

rainbow-with-red-base

This. *your DR and Ho-Oh fan to the infinity*

Also tons of blue, one of them being metallic. I don't care we already have tons of blue. I want more. And maybe white with subtle blue/navy and red markings, I would hoard and hug these forever.

Edited by Light Concorde

Pink, it must be pink Even though I chose pink, some violets/blues would be nice. Not to mention yellow, because the only ones I can think of are Brimstones, Normal Pygmies and Pumpkins.

*snip* A sort of more common equivalent to the Silvers would be nice, like the Golden Wyverns to the Golds *snip*

Oh, I would love this so much :3

I'd love a true black too. The alt black is gorgeous, but being an alt, you always have to start with teh bumblebees.