Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

I'm two for two shinies right now! happy.gif What lines are most popular for silver tinsels? I've started one with a female hellfire wyvern and a despis, and plan on doing a red nebula next. What else looks cool? (Don't have any CB metal rares)

silver tinsel x any of the gemstone dragons would be awesome

silver tinsel x any of the gemstone dragons would be awesome

pyralspites are likely to produce a long, long line of fails - but feel free to go that route, they sure will be pretty. smile.gif

@artemis lore: sell a 2g, and your cb metal problem will be solved. I can guarantee you that. smile.gif

I'm two for two shinies right now! happy.gif What lines are most popular for silver tinsels? I've started one with a female hellfire wyvern and a despis, and plan on doing a red nebula next. What else looks cool? (Don't have any CB metal rares)

Ice! Blue and silver is a lovely combo. smile.gif less likely to produce fails, too,

I think Mistletoe looks really pretty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LzyWe

Very pretty! I want to do an even gen checker with Brz Tinsels and Mistletoes. Just have to find enough male brz owners to swap with. smile.gif

Tinsel x Mistletoe

This is my favorite combo:

Tinsel x Frill

I would love to do a checker with that. sad.gif Since I can't, I would like to do a male Brz Tinsel line and combine it with a female Brz Shimmer line using Frills for baseline mates.

Very pretty! I want to do an even gen checker with Brz Tinsels and Mistletoes. Just have to find enough male brz owners to swap with. smile.gif

Tinsel x Mistletoe

This is my favorite combo:

Tinsel x Frill

I would love to do a checker with that. sad.gif Since I can't, I would like to do a male Brz Tinsel line and combine it with a female Brz Shimmer line using Frills for baseline mates.

I just need that lineage for my friend's egg. She requested it. xd.png Iam not planning on breeding it again, though, as I want her to have that lineage exclusively to do as she wants with it.

is it bad that i want a baby from the cross prize just so i can give it a demonic name xd.png

is it bad that i want a baby from the cross prize just so i can give it a demonic name xd.png

Well, you could try and get a baby from Rugged Cross and make an EG that includes Satan and DEMON. wink.gif

Frankly I'm surprised no one's picked Jesus as their code hahah. Then again, sacrilege doom destruction etc.

Wait a sec... *doublechecks list* Heh there's an Angel and ANGel. wink.gif CROSS, Angel, ANGel, DEMON, Satan, d3v1l. There you go.

(Personally I'd rather have an EG from mocha and Latte myself because I'm a coffee fanatic)

Or River and Ocean.

Simba and Roars.

Alpha and Delta. (Surprised there's no Omega)

China and Korea (or KOREA)

BOOTY, DRUNK, BUTTS and CRUSH just for lulz

If people aren't making a line with Bilbo, Frodo, and Smaug, they need to.

REMUS and Snape (Or REMUS and m00ny)

Death and RENEW

Sobek and Horus

So many awesome themed combinations. biggrin.gif

Edited by zaverxi

Everybody else who hasn't gotten a prize egg yet is making me feel better about Oasis:

1. No egg (Nebula)

2. Val eggs (Heartseeker)

3. Fail egg (Brute)

4. Fail egg (Deep Sea)

Probably what I should expect for breeding her with commons. I might try a holiday or rare next week in hopes of a shiny.

Not much luck on my end, either. Most of my other shimmers are spitting out shinies left and right. This is frustrating

I've bred 3 times so far (limited internet currently so it's a bit slow)

1. Prize (from copper)

2. Another prize from copper

3. Refusal (thunder)

Not too bad going really.

BREEDING HISTORY- with weekly influences

Week 1: Reject

Week 2: 3 Radiant Angel eggs

Week 3: Green copper fail

Week 4: No egg

Week 5: No egg

If Miss Elizabeth doesn't even like Mr Darcy, then all her other mates are out of luck. (Besides the Radiant Angel, she's only been bred to CB green coppers. The first Mr. Darcy was rejected.)

Yellowstone seems to hate the idea of motherhood x.x

She gave 3 Radiant Angel eggs for Valentine's Day but every breeding since has been no interest/no egg. Thankfully no rejections yet but this is still getting pretty annoying. I think I'm going to try getting some plain old common/uncommon Fails next since clearly she's not interested in having shiny metallic babies at the moment.

So myst has suddenly decided to not breed true his pillow mate despite having thrown such a wonderful Chinese New Years Bash with her. They continue giving fails >.<

Fifth breeding produced another shiny! I'm actually hoping I get some fails... so far every breeding attempt has resulted in either no egg or a shiny XD

Stark:

1. Fail egg (Undine)

2. 4 Rosebuds eggs

3. Fail egg (Undine)

4. No egg (Thunder)

5. Prize egg (Thunder) YEY! happy.gif

Next week breeding: Undine

I'll also try breeding him with Winter seasonal, Fever and Mistletoe sometime in the near future

Ornixen bred four times so far, used fertility on him everytime. He's breeding with the commons at the moment, but I'm happy that at least they always give an egg.

Feb 07, 2015: Bleeding Moon

Feb 16, 2015: Falconiform

Feb 23, 2015: Bleeding Moon (killed by my vampire, unfortunately)

Mar 02, 2015: Falconiform

well, if you are expecting no shinies from undines, bleeding moons or falconis, you're well set up for what you'll get. because hell freezes over before those give a shiny with their current rates.

In the hope of having more future shiny eggs, I'm trying to breed my girl to rare/uncommon/holiday mates for the meantime. (No matter how much I want a fever wyvern x prize ...)

However, this seems to be increasing the number of "no egg at all" weeks, which is also kind of sad. Fail eggs are at least a consolation prize! sad.gif

Fairy's stats

1st breeding x RA = 3 RA eggs

2nd breeding x green copper = refused only CB male green copper *cries* (looking to replace it wish me luck)

3nd breeding x male undine = shimmer egg

Not too bad I guess!

4th breeding x green copper another refusal. Guess she doesn't like green coppers.... I was able to trade for two more CB copper eggs. Maybe she'll like one of them tongue.gif I hope so. My IOU has her heart set on green copper. I thought it would be an easier match. Apparently not xd.png

Hey, question!

I noticed on the Wiki that the tinsels (even the new ones) all have links and updated names. Will the same be done for shimmers? I don't know much about that thing, or who works on it, or whatever.

(I ask because I was curiously trying to see what combinations have been done with new prize breeding, and with how much success. It takes longer to type it in, and I'm feeling quite lazy!)

Hey, question!

I noticed on the Wiki that the tinsels (even the new ones) all have links and updated names. Will the same be done for shimmers? I don't know much about that thing, or who works on it, or whatever.

(I ask because I was curiously trying to see what combinations have been done with new prize breeding, and with how much success. It takes longer to type it in, and I'm feeling quite lazy!)

MisunderstoodDreamer, one of the admins there, did all of that work. not sure though, if/when he plans to do the same for shimmers. you may need to ask. smile.gif

And its very obvious what won't work: anything released within the last, say 12 months, is bound to fail a lot or totally.

well, if you are expecting no shinies from undines, bleeding moons or falconis, you're well set up for what you'll get. because hell freezes over before those give a shiny with their current rates.

Any other breeds known for striking out lately? I'm a bit surprised on Bleeding Moons, since it feels like those were released ages ago.

Think I recall some people trying Spessartines, but maybe those were only the rarer colors.

Edited by Nine

Fairy gave me a shiny from undine >> Maybe their ratios are better due to all the breeding for the yellow alts?