Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Sadly the number of new codes has slowed down to nil so I think what we have is what we got. There'll be a lot of unknowns on the wikia this year methinks.

Sadly the number of new codes has slowed down to nil so I think what we have is what we got. There'll be a lot of unknowns on the wikia this year methinks.

There's also still the question, how many people have not responded to the second set of emails, either.

@toyofubl: there are prize owners who change their names all the times. noone was very much bothered by ABBYs naming at all, they just stopped using her name. smile.gif

@toyofubl: there are prize owners who change their names all the times. noone was very much bothered by ABBYs naming at all, they just stopped using her name. smile.gif

That would be a fun option, but I think I'd get tired of renaming, especially if I wanted to hang on to those names for later use ohmy.gif)

Every time I tell myself "ugh, typing that password is so annoying," I think about how sad I would be if I accidentally released something. But I find it to be a pain.

Well if there's names you like you can 'reserve' them on other dragons and just switch them when you feel like it!

Also I believe we have found all the available codes, so I updated the wikia. Either the rest are hidden, or people never claimed their prizes. So if more are found, add them there!

I intend to gift most of the Prizekins and the first year's Prizes to even out a RL tragedy. May keep a few Prizekins for myself to bite as vampires.

Of course, Death has yet to give me any eggs besides her Valentine's breeding...

I just now got my first from Buckaroo... Picky lil thing he is!! xd.png

I plan to keep at least the first 2-4 prizefails, but after that they're all gonna be for trades biggrin.gif

First breeding besides her val one Fairy refused her intended mate and the only CB male green copper I had sad.gif Now my friend is gonna have to wait till I can manage to catch another green copper. Ugh problems xd.png

Glitzy has been bred 3 times now and produced two Tinsels, first and third time. Second time was a refusal. I'm pretty pleased smile.gif

First breeding besides her val one Fairy refused her intended mate and the only CB male green copper I had sad.gif Now my friend is gonna have to wait till I can manage to catch another green copper. Ugh problems xd.png

My first breeding was a refusal. The second with a Copper was no egg, but at least they did breed. I finally got an egg with Buckaroo's third breeding, this time with a Pebble. I like the green/bronze color combo. I would really like to breed with Frills, but there is just no future with them unless you do a stair or spiral, and a lot of people don't own Frills.

Dragoness's Love had had some pleasing results. She's been bred three times, the first to a Blusang when she produced a Shimmer, and the second and third times to an Ice. She produced a Shimmer on the second try but no luck with the third. At least she likes her mates. smile.gif

My first breeding attempt was a success (with CB Arsani), my other two times were with a CB Gold and didn't give me anything. :/

No shinies from Oasis yet! She's produced a clutch of four Heartseekers, one Brute, and no egg from breeding with a nebula. That's okay, no hurry... but I do hope she'll turn out a shimmer egg for me sooner or later!

I must admit that when I bred the Brute egg I bounced up and down a little. I just bred a 2nd gen shimmerkin... myself! This is all still so new.

Ragna has given me 2 unsuccessful breedings, both refusals. But luckily a few days ago he gave me my very first shiny. Hope for more successful breeding for everyone!

My girl rejected the first CB green copper mate I procured for her, made a few valentine's eggs, then gave me a green copper fail. I'm glad she didn't refuse the second CB green.

Tooms has been a fickle thing, making him fit into my scroll very well. 2 no eggs and one clutch of val 09s. I'm hoping this week's breeding will be successful, but I have my doubts.

*flails* What the heck is up with breeding? On my 2nd try I managed to get a shimmer from a GREEN, and now I'm trying to finish my lineage with Black Crayon and I can't even get a fail .-. I hope they're not becoming impotent or anything >:V *smacks BUTTS' genes*

Tooms has been a fickle thing, making him fit into my scroll very well. 2 no eggs and one clutch of val 09s. I'm hoping this week's breeding will be successful, but I have my doubts.

I wouldn't quite call that fickle. Just wait until you're months into a breeding and still can't get a prize..

Grrr. She has been bred 4 times:

1) Refusal

2) 3 Holiday eggs

3) Fail egg

4) No egg