Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Personally I'd go with a Valentine for now just because it's a once-in-a-year opportunity for that kind of prizekin. You can always make shinies year-round. :3

I'm hoping this year's valentines dragons are female and look good with bronze tinsels. xd.png I can't breed any to Zuko because the only CB vals I have are radiant angels, which are male.

I'm hoping this year's valentines dragons are female and look good with bronze tinsels. xd.png I can't breed any to Zuko because the only CB vals I have are radiant angels, which are male.

They will be female if the pattern continues. So far the genders have been FMFMFM, so we're due for a Female one.

They will be female if the pattern continues. So far the genders have been FMFMFM, so we're due for a Female one.

I hope so, I want to mate James with a Valentines dragon but I life mate holidays so my Rosebuds and Arsanis are already spoken for!

I hope so, I want to mate James with a Valentines dragon but I life mate holidays so my Rosebuds and Arsanis are already spoken for!

Hopefully this years Valentine's dragon will suit James!

I'm super curious to see how this year's holidays will look with prizes. (And just excited to see them!)

CB winners, I have a dilemma.

I chose my code on a whim, and I love it, but am finding it hard to name mates. I am thinking of changing the name of my dragon's name (and consequently, fandom).

Pride and Prejudice, anyone? I feel like there would be fun names, and recipients might enjoy it more than my original, less known theme.

What do you think?

I chose my code on a whim, and I love it, but am finding it hard to name mates. I am thinking of changing the name of my dragon's name (and consequently, fandom).

Pride and Prejudice, anyone? I feel like there would be fun names, and recipients might enjoy it more than my original, less known theme.

What do you think?

Oh goodness, if you do that I'm gonna have to see about getting babies from a lineage. smile.gif

I have most of the names - someone's scroll died at some point.

So, one in favor! It is female, so she'd be Miss Elizabeth smile.gif

I have most of the names - someone's scroll died at some point.

So, one in favor! It is female, so she'd be Miss Elizabeth smile.gif

A big puppy dog eyes please?

Yslari is named after my friend's and my made up rpg world (hence the map in the banner I made). So.. Really, if you like that more, go with it. If not.. Pick what makes you happy. smile.gif

Edit - if Clayr makes you happiest, ignore me amd stick with it! biggrin.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

I'm leaning toward p&p, it seems more fun. I'll save my other names for another lineage.

Will she then reject every mate but Darcy? That would suck.

I'm super curious to see how this year's holidays will look with prizes. (And just excited to see them!)

Personally I for some reason think they'll look good with shimmers.

What do you think?

P&P is one of my favourite books! xd.png But it's up to you. smile.gif

What do you think?

I think I'm gonna do it- I have until my next week's breeding to decide. I want to have it all settled before I start breeding for other people, so I don't confuse anyone or mess up lineage names smile.gif

xO Ohgod I was busy with school and didn't notice my prize egg had arrived ! Are they usually fogged ??

https://dragcave.net/view/pUgwb

ID I didn't even choose a code because I couldn't think of one but Im highly amused by Pug so Im gonna name it PugWub >w>

Im sure my email said I was a 2nd place not too sure really haha ! I just sort of squeed for abot an hour because I didn't do much of the christmas event at all owo I think I played 3 times

xO Ohgod I was busy with school and didn't notice my prize egg had arrived ! Are they usually fogged ??

ID I didn't even choose a code because I couldn't think of one but Im highly amused by Pug so Im gonna name it PugWub >w>

Im sure my email said I was a 2nd place not too sure really haha ! I just sort of squeed for abot an hour because I didn't do much of the christmas event at all owo I think I played 3 times

Huge congratulations! They do arrive fogged, just unfog it since it's protected from sickness ^^

PugWub is a hilarious name, I am laughing imaging the names ancestors might have. Be sure to put some basic rules in your profile if you don't want people PMing you offering you stuff you don't want, otherwise have fun!!

EDIT: And don't forget to get it views ASAP, I don't know when it arrived but it's a miracle it's still alive. It would be horrible if it died on you.

Edited by The_Bucket

Huge congratulations! They do arrive fogged, just unfog it since it's protected from sickness ^^

PugWub is a hilarious name, I am laughing imaging the names ancestors might have. Be sure to put some basic rules in your profile if you don't want people PMing you offering you stuff you don't want, otherwise have fun!!

EDIT: And don't forget to get it views ASAP, I don't know when it arrived but it's a miracle it's still alive. It would be horrible if it died on you.

isblrjhnrsy

THANK YOU I JUST REALISED YOU CAN UNFOG LOL

Its in an ER site Im wary about putting it in a 2nd one but if it ensures survival then I may as well >.>;;

I will do the basic rules stuff thanks !!

EDIT:// Laughing because PugWub just hatched ID By god thats the fasting hatching dragon Ive ever seen lol

Edit. 2.0 I named it The Great and Might PugWub haha

Edited by Shadowfox16

isblrjhnrsy

THANK YOU I JUST REALISED YOU CAN UNFOG LOL

Its in an ER site Im wary about putting it in a 2nd one but if it ensures survival then I may as well >.>;;

I will do the basic rules stuff thanks !!

EDIT:// Laughing because PugWub just hatched ID By god thats the fasting hatching dragon Ive ever seen lol

Edit. 2.0 I named it The Great and Might PugWub haha

CB prizes cannot die of sickness, so viewbomb to your hearts content smile.gif

Did you influence?

Edited by The_Bucket

Oooh, I'm glad you found it in time! Congratulations!