Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

What a nice thread to look at smile.gif

Is there already a list with all new Prize dragons known?

As far as I know, only on these two pages, and those aren't complete - some are still unknown.

It's nice to see so many people I know win! smile.gif

Thanks, there are quite some mentioned already, but still more to go wink.gif

WAIT A MINUTE

Nine, you actually won? xd.png After all that drama you posted when the raffle winners were announced?

I guess being overly dramatic works eventually. wink.gif

As for lists of codes and such, I have a master list and we have almost 400 codes accounted for! \o/

But like I keep asking, if anyone has their own lists and would like to compare notes, feel free to PM me and I'll link you the spreadsheet.

Haven't posted him before, but I did receive my little tinsel the very next day after the email came ohmy.gif (thank you TJ eeeee!)

Behold! Glorious Aegis!

...in all his...newborn...glory.

I had people PM asking what I'm going to do with it, so I'll just answer here - for now, I'm going to be boring, and focus on those unattainable scroll goals and other prize swaps. After that, don't know. There is just a lot to collect at this point. I fear most of my "gifting" is going to be done like AP-drop-way really.

@Fiona BlueFire: ack, I wish I could be more active on forums but RL rarely leaves me any time. And it doesn't help that I haven't had a stable access to a PC for years now (how do people go about foruming on their phones?! It's so torturously annoying!). But thank you for offering to help with some of the bred things, maybe I can pm you after holidays biggrin.gif

Oh I never post drama, I just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, all the time, at every place.

And lol, my dragon ended up gendering female despite my influencing it and forcing it to watch endless replays of college football. I guess some things were meant to be.

This works out well, since now I can breed her to the best sprite in cave-- male Nocturnes.

Haven't posted him before, but I did receive my little tinsel the very next day after the email came ohmy.gif (thank you TJ eeeee!)

Behold! Glorious Aegis!

...in all his...newborn...glory.

I had people PM asking what I'm going to do with it, so I'll just answer here - for now, I'm going to be boring, and focus on those unattainable scroll goals and other prize swaps. After that, don't know. There is just a lot to collect at this point. I fear most of my "gifting" is going to be done like AP-drop-way really.

@Fiona BlueFire: ack, I wish I could be more active on forums but RL rarely leaves me any time. And it doesn't help that I haven't had a stable access to a PC for years now (how do people go about foruming on their phones?! It's so torturously annoying!). But thank you for offering to help with some of the bred things, maybe I can pm you after holidays biggrin.gif

Congrats, Aegis is a pretty fantastic code. biggrin.gif Maybe he'll shield your scroll from sickness!

Congrats, Aegis is a pretty fantastic code. biggrin.gif Maybe he'll shield your scroll from sickness!

Or terrify people away from your scroll. wink.gif

PM away!

Though I'm sorry to hear that PC access is limited. Doing the forums on a phone is kind of a pain, I think.

Glorious Aegis is a cool name. smile.gif

Ooooh, whoever got Greed, my hat is off to you! If I ever win I guess I'll have to go with my second choice name now, lol.

@Arula: Thank you! I love your Oasis too! It is such a beautiful code.

Haha Zavexi - maybe eventually. The poor thing has been sick since forever, 24/7, even though his views are fairly low. I don't think he'll be protecting or scaring anything from anything for a while yet. Imagine a shacking, emaciated tiny dragon going "y-y-o-ouuu s-s-shall n-not p-p-passss" in a squeaky whisper with coughs.

"Aegis" was a pretty random pick. I liked the sound, and Tinsels do look kind of Protective, with their wings spread like that and all, so I though it'd fit. It's funny, but I actually had a custom code I wanted to give a dragon, on an off chance if I ever won, all picked out. But when it came down to it, it felt like it completely did not fit on a Silver Tinsel. And all other ideas were...not 5-letters. So...Aegis was random-word searched dry.gif (does it sound pompous enough for such a special-snowflake dragon? I think it does!)

@Fiona: Thank you biggrin.gif Yes, it's horrible - doable if you don't have to link anything, but still very annoying. Have to use one at work/friends' houses for that most times. Speaking of, got to get off this work computer and go do some work now I think. 0.0

Edited by Shapa

@Arula: Thank you! I love your Oasis too! It is such a beautiful code.

Haha Zavexi - maybe eventually. The poor thing has been sick since forever, 24/7, even though his views are fairly low. I don't think he'll be protecting or scaring anything from anything for a while yet. Imagine a shacking, emaciated tiny dragon going "y-y-o-ouuu s-s-shall n-not p-p-passss" in a squeaky whisper with coughs.

"Aegis" was a pretty random pick. I liked the sound, and Tinsels do look kind of Protective, with their wings spread like that and all, so I though it'd fit. It's funny, but I actually had a custom code I wanted to give a dragon, on an off chance if I ever won, all picked out. But when it came down to it, it felt like it completely did not fit on a Silver Tinsel. And all other ideas were...not 5-letters. So...Aegis was random-word searched dry.gif (does it sound pompous enough for such a special-snowflake dragon? I think it does!)

@Fiona: Thank you biggrin.gif Yes, it's horrible - doable if you don't have to link anything, but still very annoying. Have to use one at work/friends' houses for that most times. Speaking of, got to get off this work computer and go do some work now I think. 0.0

Lol poor thing. The mental image I have for that is Aegis being Piglet now. xd.png

I wish I had a prize breeding detector that told me when 2G prizekin were being bred to the AP, because I want moar prizekin!

I wish I had a prize breeding detector that told me when 2G prizekin were being bred to the AP, because I want moar prizekin!

I'd like to catch *one*! laugh.gif

I stalked one for over an hour on Halloween-didn't refresh for like a minute and missed it. dry.gif

That's really cute though, haha. Maybe childhood sickness will make him determined to be a big, strong guardian when he grows up! xd.png

Isabella gendered correctly as well. (She shares her name with Isabella D'Este, a Renaissance art patron.)

Just curious--any other prize owners interested in trying to create a "PB" even gen lineage, where every dragon from gen two on is a prize? This would be pretty easy to accomplish through 2nd gen swaps.

Lol! Funny you should say that. I actually started one last year with two 2nd gens I received. http://dragcave.net/lineage/qnI7E I own Lunar Raven and Halo of Lunar Light. Now that I have Fairy I can finally continue it with a bloodswap hopefully xd.png I kinda got stuck at third gen last year for obvious reasons ^^

Edited by Reidragon

I should see if my two 2nd gen prizes will cooperate together, if anyone would like the 3rd gen EG offspring of two rare lines. (I have the only second gens with those particular mates) I'd love to swap for 3rd gen when people get to that point! Sadly can't provide 2nd gens myself.

One hour until my thingy grows up... and then... the reckoning...

Jk nothing will happen. In fact, less than nothing will happen. There will be a total absence of things happening in one hour.

NOT A REFUSAL! \o/

user posted image

aaaand traded already wow. Bodes well for the future. biggrin.gif

I'm wondering if I should breed my shimmer with a valentine's this year, or try to go for a shiny thing. Or if I should just wait on breeding it again until the holiday thing is over.