* This thread is *not* a place to discuss raffle mechanics. Please take any such discussion to the Suggestions/Requests section.
* Standard forum rules regarding behaviour towards other users apply.
* Passing judgment on or being rude about what others choose to do or not do with *their own dragon(s)* will not be tolerated.
* If raffle winners past or present prefer to remain anonymous, please respect their wishes.
* Do not hassle CB prize owners, please.
* This thre
Prize Dragons And Breeding
First off, NO you don't have to breed if you don't want to. AT ALL. Heck, last year someone even froze their prize as a s1 hatchie because they wanted that. That was their dragon and their choice. That said, a lot of people do choose to breed, either for themselves or for others, and for a very diverse range of reasons. And they breed all manner of lineages, too. For the sake of simplicity I have assumed that most people interested in trading and gifting will b