Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

I would be very curious to know how many users did enter the raffle smile.gif

Well, there are over 60,000 users on THESE forums only, and then there are those users who don't even have forum accounts. I'd say it's pretty safe to say there are at least 10,000 entries.

Well, there are over 60,000 users on THESE forums only, and then there are those users who don't even have forum accounts. I'd say it's pretty safe to say there are at least 10,000 entries.

I'm member 200k+ Lol

Over 60k actively playing forum members at least. I'd imagine that there are several thousand more than that who don't use the forum for one reason or another. You'd need 600 prizes total to reach 1%, using the comparatively low forum numbers. For the ideal of 5% (again using the 60k number) you'd need 3k total prizes. And again: this is just forum players. I suspect the total number of entries is much higher.

Does anyone know what the prices are, its says eastern and western dragons

Eastern = Shimmer-Scales

Western = Tinsels

Pretty sure that TJ confirmed that.

I feel so silly for being dissapointed, the chances are soooo small ....*blushes*

I suspect that i should feel less disappointed than I am at the low number of total prizes. 150 is better than 100 or 50, but it doesn't really measure up to the number of players.

Like, I expected that I wouldn't win and realized that even boosting the odds would probably still leave me a loser, no matter how much I hoped for a CB Soulpeace (or a Prize, in my wilder fantasies). Still wish there were more winners, given the number of entries. The current odds make it more like a lottery than a raffle...

tl;dr i am insufferable about odds please kick me in the teeth tia

Eastern = Shimmer-Scales

Western = Tinsels

Pretty sure that TJ confirmed that.

Where ?

Where ?

He confirmed it in the IRC. I posted the log of it a few pages in on the announcement thread.

Gonna put these experimental badges here, since the Raffle announcement thread is exploding at the moment...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

I must admit that im actually glad that i didn't win.

I don't have to suffer from all those problems which will be shoved upon winners heads.

:C Wanted to win but didnt. Maybe there coukd be more raffles so I dont have to wait a year to try again?

That was one of the suggestions. Let's see if TJ read it lol

Maybe there coukd be more raffles so I dont have to wait a year to try again?

That would be amazing!

I didn't win, but if I did, I would probably gift all of it's 2nd gen babies to people with bronze trophies or less. c: Just so they can have an easier time filling their scroll. ^-^ I don't really need anything, besides a Neglected and a pair of CB springs (Which the springs aren't that hard to get luckily. c:) So it'd make me happy gifting people 2nd gens. c:

Edited by poof24784

I must admit that im actually glad that i didn't win.

I don't have to suffer from all those problems which will be shoved upon winners heads.

I imagined all pms they must be getting and I must admit that I agree... Although I still think it'd be nice to have cb soulpeace which I could use to breed 2nd gen black tongue.gif

user posted image

yup shimmers and tinsels, more ancestor lines to hunt wooo~~

Edited by Hisa

Where ?

for western- and eastern-style prize dragons (the same dragons as previous years, not new breeds).

Semantics. When you look at his statement it's pretty clear to see. SAME dragons as previous years. No new breeds. Shimmers have an obvious eastern look to them leaving tinsels to be the western.

Edited by WraithZephyr