Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

Nu. D: I honestly hope they're something else this year. I guess I'm just sorta used to seeing Shimmers and Tinsels (even though I only joined three months ago). I'd love to see a different shiny. :3 Maybe the first furry Prize--and I mean furrier than Shimmers? LOL. xd.png But I wouldn't mind however way it goes. Also, happy New Year's, you guys! smile.gif May you all have a bountiful of luck.

the first offspring i'm going to gift, the second offspring, i will send to the ap for some lucky one to catch, and then i'm going to try and trade some and gift some more i guess.

If I won HM, my first choice is a CB Holly, though a CB Alt Black is a very close second. ^^

As for winning a Prize, I'm not too sure what I'd do with it. So many options. Lol

I'd definitely would love to try and make a 6g "Purebred" prize where I'd have to make an exception with the base being mixed in with other breeds. Also will try and collect fails like whites/daydreams to make 3g hybrids. :3

I'm predicting it will be shimmers again this year (and hoping I'm wrong).

For a new prize I would love to see different colors - emerald - sapphire - ruby.

If I won a HM I would pick a CB Alt Vine smile.gif

If I won a prize I would go into hiding lol.

I don't think Tinsels will be allowed as an hm, though that would probably be up to Marrionetta and TJ.

As for other things you can't request:

• Old Pinks
  • Non-Christmas Holiday dragons (except for Vamps)
  • Neglecteds
  • Zombies
  • TJ's joke eggs, PF13's MissingNo, Lord Dracogangake's Leetle Stack of Pancakes
I'm pretty sure everything is fair game. Feel free to correct me on this. Though I am curious if leetle trees are allowed to be asked or not. xd.png

----------

As for what I would get, I'm pretty confident on a cb holly. Otherwise, I might go with a cb alt black or Soulpeace dragon. I pretty much have everything else that I want. ^-^

Hmm, well, actually it's going to be a living nightmare for the people who win. Since they're going to have all the pressure of trying to think of what to do with their prize offspring, especially with all the stress of like 500 PMs being directed at them.

Have fun with that one. It's been my intention since I placed in the Tree Contest. Still not done. I can only imagine how insane that undertaking will be for a fresh Prize Dragon.

yep, insane, but I like the idea as much as you!

I am a PB Gold breeder, actually thats insane too ;-)

If I'd get an HM, I might ask a for a CB Soulpeace, since apparently Old bright Pinks are out of the question. I'd love to get an Old Bright Pink, though! I'm currently working on a Soulpeace lineage and a CB Soulpeace would be.... Extremely fun to include in the lineage!

If I'd win a prize dragon, I wouldn't announce it. I'd start with Glomp gifting people who've helped me out in several ways in the past. And then probably general glomp gifting, wishlist gifting, gifting to those who gift a lot and at a (much) later stage maybe trading. And perhaps I'll do what Mysfytt did: no 2nd gen trading. Apparently they're very much wanted, but often used to trade away again. And I don't like that.

I might make a nice lineage and gift from that lineage or something.

Oh well, I can dream, right? smile.gif

And like purplehaze, I'd probably ignore those who begg me for offspring (yeah... I guess eventually people would know I'd gotten a prize dragon if that were the case, right?).

Edited by Sheriziya

No old pinks? Sadness. Guess I'd go with a CB holly then. As for gifting I'd love to be able to repay some lovely people who have helped me on the way.

I am pretty sure this year's Prize will be the Shimmers again, just because TJ did not say it was going to be something new. And also because the Tins were given out for two years.

If I won a Prize, I would gift eggs to some people who have been very kind to me and others. I would trade some, just to get my scroll goal of CB golds (not greedy, I just need 3 more males and 3 more females), which I have never been able to catch for myself. I know I wouldn't take requests by PM and sending me a begging PM would be one sure way NOT to get one of my eggs.

At least that is what I think now. wink.gif

For HM I would probably ask for a CB Holly now that we can have more than 2 Hollies.

I do have special codes in mind, too, but I won't tell what those are. wink.gif

Oh. I think something I will pass along to the people of this thread, in the event you do win....

.... if you're after stuff like CB Metals or Neglecteds, don't ever bother forming a list for that. People always have these things on hand and will trade them for any 2nd gen Prize pairing. Seriously. Just post the egg itself when you have it, that way you (and the person you trade with) get instant gratification and you have less of a list to worry about.

Edited by Commander Wymsy

What happens if you win and are locked?

I hope it's something different to tinsels and shimmers,I'm bored of looking at them now.

If I won a prize, I'd love to have a silver Shimmer. smile.gif I wouldn't have a breeding list, I'd probably just gift to a few friends/people who have been helpful or nice to me, and then trade the rest as I get them.

I would also love to have a special code! Don't really have any ideas for them, though.

If I won HM, I'd probably choose a CB Holly. I know a lot of people would choose that, but I love them! If not that, then maybe a CB Frill since I only have two and they're both male.

I can dream, right? happy.gif

I think if you win, TJ emails you and gives you a certain amount of time to email him back with your code prefs, etc, and that way, you know when the egg will pop on your account, and can keep a space free.

I think if you win, TJ emails you and gives you a certain amount of time to email him back with your code prefs, etc, and that way, you know when the egg will pop on your account, and can keep a space free.

You're linked to a page with a form that you fill out. You don't know when the egg will show up. It just happens.

Oh so you can pick the code. Cool. If I was an HM winner I'd pick a cb Holly espcially since I couldn't get that many last year. I would trade offsprings from my shimmer for a while, I'd make people wait in anticipation. Later on I'd trade offsprings for specific lineages I'm working on and for holiday dragons since they're going to be my first ones on DC. Hmm, the secret santa pms are going to go out soon so I'd probably make an IOU for everything on my person's wishlist. If I kept getting pms I'd just look at the offer and reply "no thank you".

Oh. I think something I will pass along to the people of this thread, in the event you do win....

.... if you're after stuff like CB Metals or Neglecteds, don't ever bother forming a list for that. People always have these things on hand and will trade them for any 2nd gen Prize pairing. Seriously. Just post the egg itself when you have it, that way you (and the person you trade with) get instant gratification and you have less of a list to worry about.

You give very good advice smile.gif

If I won a prize dragon - the plan - explode with excitement?

If it was a HM - possibly a holly maybe a soulpeace?

Hmmm so as long as i'm thinking of the unlikely event, if I won a prize I'd probably keep very quiet about it, and gift its offspring away. First to people who have shown incredible kindness to me and my horribly luck in catching rares, and then to random people I see doing nice things around =3 I already have my scroll goals met, so I dont' think I'd do much trading

If i got an HM....I'd love a male CB Alt Black xd.png I don't remember what you can get from HM though

This is info I definitely could have done with a year ago... rolleyes.gif

Might try writing that Prize Owner's Guide now that all the NYE kerfuffle is over and I'm mostly over the horrible stomach flu I got on New Year's Day.

if i got HM i would ask for a CB mint

QFT

I'd do the same because even if I won a 1st/2nd/3rd place prize, I'd only want to do 2G swaps. And I can already trade for 2Gs with what I have currently. My logic is therefor I may as well pick a breed I like with a code I want. rolleyes.gif

Might try writing that Prize Owner's Guide now that all the NYE kerfuffle is over and I'm mostly over the horrible stomach flu I got on New Year's Day.

I'd be willing to help with that, whenever you start it. I'm sure I could provide plenty of information since I have an original CB Tinsel and thus I've had a lot of time to experiment with many methods of distributing offspring from my dragon.

This is info I definitely could have done with a year ago... rolleyes.gif

That would be great, Amazon! A guide will be very helpful! And I hope that stomach flu will stop very soon!

I doubt it, since the sprite you get is linked to your scroll.

V That too, but this is the code reason. :v

Edited by Guillotine