Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. What color shimmer is everyone hoping for? I thought gold would be best but it appears as though many people think silver and bronze looks better in lineages.

Silver, its my favorite color and I love how shiny they are. smile.gif

if i won, i'd hope it'd be for a gold or silver shimmer..i have a 2nd gen bronze and i'm okay with that.

if for some reason i won a bronze shimmer, i'd give it up for an honorable mention and get...hmmm...either a cb holly, a cb black or red stripe, or i'd just ask for a 2nd gen gold thuwed.^^

Well, we had Western dragons and Eastern dragons, so I guess now we're set for Lindwurms or something. Personally I'd have preferred Eastern dragons of some sort, but I'm also hoping there's something new rather than Shimmers again.

If I won...? I don't know. I'd probably forget I won or something and the dragon would stay unbred until someone reminded me to breed it. It'd be a waste of a prize IMO, but it'd cause much lulz because there'll be that person who tries to bribe for a baby or throws a fit about me not 'deserving' a prize.

If I won...? I don't know. I'd probably forget I won or something and the dragon would stay unbred until someone reminded me to breed it. It'd be a waste of a prize IMO, but it'd cause much lulz because there'll be that person who tries to bribe for a baby or throws a fit about me not 'deserving' a prize.

I'd have to poke you every week to breed it, wouldn't I? xd.png

I'd have to poke you every week to breed it, wouldn't I? xd.png

That'd only work if you knew I won, of course! tongue.gif I mean~ as much as I'd be amused by drama, I'd probably try to avoid it too... so, maybe trying to avoid people knowing I won?

After some revision, I'm thinking it'll be me choosing a code I like, then watching people trying to catalog who owns which prize, THEN forget that I won and go "Darn, someone chose my code!" and sulk until you remind me I won. And then I'd feel dumb, and proceed to breed, then forget, then sulk, etc. For the rest of forever.

Man, that's a terrifying thought.

That'd only work if you knew I won, of course! tongue.gif I mean~ as much as I'd be amused by drama, I'd probably try to avoid it too... so, maybe trying to avoid people knowing I won?

After some revision, I'm thinking it'll be me choosing a code I like, then watching people trying to catalog who owns which prize, THEN forget that I won and go "Darn, someone chose my code!" and sulk until you remind me I won. And then I'd feel dumb, and proceed to breed, then forget, then sulk, etc. For the rest of forever.

Man, that's a terrifying thought.

Pffft why would I not know? I thought we were friends D8

Have it as the first dragon that shows up on your scroll, both for easy access and as a reminder that you did actually won? Seems like a good way to prevent the cycle of sulking. tongue.gif

Pffft why would I not know? I thought we were friends D8

We aaaare~ D8 It's just that I have the attention span of a very confused goldfish, and I regularly forget if I told someone something or not! I'd probably forget to tell you and there would be so much of Xy being dumb involved. ;w; Although maybe you'd know because the code. o: !

Have it as the first dragon that shows up on your scroll, both for easy access and as a reminder that you did actually won? Seems like a good way to prevent the cycle of sulking. tongue.gif

|D Except, my scroll has over 5000 things on it, and gets messy pretty fast, so it's sorted by breed. But I'm sure I'd figure something out... eventually...

We'd know it was you the instant it was bred with Neos xd.png

Back on topic, silver is probably my favourite colour.

And it seems there is no news tonight.

I walked back through the news threads. 2013's announcement was made on January 8th and 2012's announcement was on January 1st, but 2011's announcement wasn't made until January 19th, so based on those, we may still have a few days to wait. *sigh*

I'd like a metallic purple.

Want. Badly.

Oh, please.

Genuinely interested in an answer.

I certainly wouldn't be annoyed, in fact I wouldn't even care. That's not to say my opinions override everyone else's, they certainly should not and do not.

I certainly wouldn't be annoyed, in fact I wouldn't even care. That's not to say my opinions override everyone else's, they certainly should not and do not.

I'm certainly not annoyed by people other than myself winning, either. Clearly, there can only be a limited number of winners - I'm unlikely to be among them. Why not just be happy for those that won? I can understand being sad that you won or being annoyed that a multiscroller won, but being annoyed because a random person won? Could be people out there, but yeah. x3

You mean you can't read her mind like we're supposed to be able to do? :P

Edited by Erica8798

If I could choose a color, I'd say silver. But I wouldn't complain about a bronze or a gold either tongue.gif

I personally have a soft spot for the Silver Shimmers, and maybe the Gold Shimmers as well smile.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. What color shimmer is everyone hoping for? I thought gold would be best but it appears as though many people think silver and bronze looks better in lineages.

I haven't read the whole thread, but... shimmers? There'll be no new breed?

TJ didn't indicated there would be a new breed. Since tinsels were used two years, we are just assuming it would be shimmers again.

TJ didn't indicated there would be a new breed. Since tinsels were used two years, we are just assuming it would be shimmers again.

Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks smile.gif

In fairness, TJ has indicated almost nothing so far, only that the raffle is to win "rare dragons". rolleyes.gif