Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

booo is a silver tinsel. The owner of booo got their scroll burned. I'm guessing they might have multiscrolled at some point and that's why it was burned. At least, that would make sense with what Amazon implied. ^-^

booo is a silver tinsel. The owner of booo got their scroll burned. I'm guessing they might have multiscrolled at some point and that's why it was burned. At least, that would make sense with what Amazon implied. ^-^

Yep-yep. Not only were they multi-scrolling, but virtually all Booo's offspring were on their assorted scrolls. There was only one that ended up owned by someone else, which is why the Booo line is considered rather rare.

Yep-yep. Not only were they multi-scrolling, but virtually all Booo's offspring were on their assorted scrolls. There was only one that ended up owned by someone else, which is why the Booo line is considered rather rare.

I have a booo descendant....I figured they were more common o.o

Anyway, still no whispered hints of when the new winners will be drawn? My email is like the cleanest it has been in weeks xd.png

I never knew that! I have one booo descendant. Very interesting to know =)

I keep checking my email, even though I know nothing will happen until a news post. Can't help it, doing it anyways lol!

I check my emails like usual, twice a day. Don't see any reason to stress myself about something I cannot influence anyway.

(But I do keep thinking about what to choose if I win a HM prize. A Frill would be nice, but a CB hybrid would be amazing too.)

Edited by Mondat

If I did win one of the prize dragons, I'd never breed it, due to personal reasons. If I won a HM I would ask for a CB Holly so I'd have four Hollies, two male and two female.

I check my email a lot anyway because I use it for work, chatting to my friend, and keeping track of PMs and threads on DC. tongue.gif (Though I seem to be having the "no email notifications" bug right now too.)

I'm completely undecided about what I'd ask for if I won an HM. I'd probably go with a Holly even though I have 3 of them now, but 2nd Gen offspring always fetch quite good trades. A CB Black alt or a CB Soulpeace would be really cool as well. Of course a CB Frill so I could have a CB female would also be an option. So many choices...

If I win a prize dragon I know I want to ask for a fandom related code, but I'm not sure which fandom I'd go with yet.

If I did win one of the prize dragons, I'd never breed it, due to personal reasons.  If I won a HM I would ask for a CB Holly so I'd have four Hollies, two male and two female.

Yes, a CB Holly has definitely its advantages. I know a person who has a CB Holly and I don't think she'd mind swapping 2nd-gen Hollykins for creating checkers, but the fact that Hollies breed only once a year puts me off. I am content with non-caveborn Hollies and got my first 5 this christmas. (Offspring of these will be gifted next christmas.)

A CB male Soulpeace can breed all year around and creates Soulpeaces, not like Frills who don't breed true anymore wub.gif

However I don't know any player who has one so I could do swaps, with the exception of TJ.

Edited by Mondat

For a HH I would have no doubt with a CB holly : yes, it can only produce hollies once a year, but it can breed commons all the time, and a lot of people are looking for them.

My only doubt would be if to influence it male or female

That doesn't answer his question.

He is free to write me a PM.

But I don't see any reason why it should concern you?

He is free to write me a PM.

But I don't see any reason why it should concern you?

It's a public forum. If you don't want to be questioned, don't post. 'tis really not that hard.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. What color shimmer is everyone hoping for? I thought gold would be best but it appears as though many people think silver and bronze looks better in lineages.

Edited by Sarah864

If I actually won something I have a special code and name already set aside for it. No matter if its a prize or a Holly that is the code I want most... Not posting it here because... Reasons... Lol.

I think I would go for a Gold Shimmer more than the other colors though. I just like how shiny it looks. In answer to Sarah864's question that is.

If I won a Prize Dragon, and it was female, I have a certain code/name I would give it.

*Hints at username*

As for an HM? I think a CB Black Alt, CB Ultraviolet, or Holly would be cool. I also think it would be cool if you could get re-coloured dragons! Like I would die if I could get an Albino Black Tea <3

My friend, Doctortear (with permission from the spriter) made this beauty <3, so that would also be cool.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. What color shimmer is everyone hoping for? I thought gold would be best but it appears as though many people think silver and bronze looks better in lineages.

I like Gold the best... Silver is nice, too. Bronze is my least favorite.

Silver!

I think with the Gold Shimmer it is a bit difficult to find good looking mates.

I think Silver looks better, but I want gold for a "dorkface" eg with it. :3

I don't know that I'm "hoping" for anything - random number generators usually hate me, so I'm not expecting to win anything. tongue.gif That said, I am *very* curious as to whether it'll be Shimmers again or something completely different. smile.gif

Personally I prefer the Silvers. The Gold and the Bronze are too close to each other colorwise.

I don't know that I'm "hoping" for anything - random number generators usually hate me, so I'm not expecting to win anything.  tongue.gif  That said, I am *very* curious as to whether it'll be Shimmers again or something completely different.  smile.gif

I will laugh if you win a Prize dragon this time - if you need a secretary for managing your PMs and lists, I can offer you my help. I am not very cheap and do not work overtime, though xd.png

Edited by Mondat