Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

Woah. I had a dream last night that I won an HM prize and picked a Holly. Could that be a sign??

Woah. I had a dream last night that I won an HM prize and picked a Holly. Could that be a sign??

Yes! Absolutely!

(The sign reads: You are extremly attached to DC ;-) )

Yes! Absolutely!

(The sign reads: You are extremly attached to DC ;-) )

Huh... Could be! tongue.gif

Either that, or I'm really obsessing over this raffle. Or both.

I have a list of codes picked out, but I won't share my favorite one.. Do we get the option to pick more than one, in case someone else picks our first choice before us?

I have a list of codes picked out, but I won't share my favorite one.. Do we get the option to pick more than one, in case someone else picks our first choice before us?

I don't think so, but several previous winners have successfully asked TJ to change the codes they got, so even if someone else gets your first choice, there's a chance you could request another...

TJ will announce when he sends the e-mails, don't worry

oh, I thought he would make the announcement when he'd gotten his replies, etc. Thank you for the information smile.gif

and here I thought I could relax laugh.gif

If I got an HM I would ask for a CB Soulpeace. Just imagine the lineages!

I know everyone wants a holly, but honestly - I don't like them enough to waste a wish, since I'm not in it for the trade value.

But a beautiful Soulpeace, CB, now that I wish I had! I have a code I want, too.

If I won a prize dragon, I have a few people in mind that I would give 2nd gens to if they want. People who have been especially kind to me here.

I also have a list of people that can go begging somewhere else wink.gif

And I guess I'd have to promise the hubby something, because if he won I'd try to make him give me his. And he would, too, LOL.

Edited by daba555

oh, I thought he would make the announcement when he'd gotten his replies, etc. Thank you for the information smile.gif

and here I thought I could relax laugh.gif

If I got an HM I would ask for a CB Soulpeace. Just imagine the lineages!

I know everyone wants a holly, but honestly - I don't like them enough to waste a wish, since I'm not in it for the trade value.

But a beautiful Soulpeace, CB, now that I wish I had! I have a code I want, too.

If I won a prize dragon, I have a few people in mind that I would give 2nd gens to if they want. People who have been especially kind to me here.

I also have a list of people that can go begging somewhere else wink.gif

And I guess I'd have to promise the hubby something, because if he won I'd try to make him give me his. And he would, too, LOL.

See, I adore Hollies, a lot. A CB one would be really nice to have for me. ^.^ Though I'd absolutely love it if we could choose any of the Halloweens or Valentines, as well (I'd -love- to have my own alt sweetling).

I can't relax. I am literally obsessing about this, and checking into the site for TJ's post every five-ten minutes. I woke up in the middle of last night, and checked into the forums before going back to sleep and dreaming about the raffle. (Yes. I am aware that I may be a little too hyped up about this raffle tongue.gif)

Yeah, I have my codes picked out (I'm down to three favorites right now) and a list of 11 people who will get 2Gs as gifts if I win a prize. Beyond that, I'm not sure what I'll do, I only know I'll gift to those people and breed two or three for myself.. Maybe I'll make a list of three people afterwards, with the fourth being a gifting/random trade offer spot, and the fifth being for myself. I really like the idea of getting an eggie and just... randomly offering it to someone who has a trade up, ya know?

And... yeah. There's some people who I wouldn't trade with. ^.^

Good luck you guys! biggrin.gif I can't wait to hear who the winners are.

Sometimes I wish I could have more than one for an HM prize. I really want a cb holly, because I love Hollies, and Noel Thuwed is lonely. He has a much loved mate, but he's the only Holly I have because I'm such an even gen snob.

But I also really wish I could have a cb hellhorse. Or a shallow water would be nice.

I would never win a raffle, but I'd have to go with a cb hybrid. Order of choice would be: ultraviolet, feesh, then a geode. I'd probably pick Socky as the code because I'm that original and creative. ;p

I would skip out for a hybrid if offered a shimmer because I'm really not fond of the shimmer sprites. However, when there's a new prize (guessing next year), then I might not skip out on it. Although it just seems more fun to go for a cb hybrid now. xP

Before I was gifted two hollies two years ago, I would have gone for a cb holly, but, eh, more people have those now. Not many have cb hybrids. Plus there are a few things I really want various hybrids for. x3 Geode would go really well with solistice's. A UV might help me come up with a perfect mate for the thuwed holiday I received this year.

Plus all the other lineages... o3o

I might be tempted to do something like - anyone who gave me a neglected would get an auto baby, whatever they wanted from whatever mate, and other than that, I'd probably breed to a few friends and people who have given me great gifts throughout the year, and the rest would likely go to the AP.

But! I will never win so - early congrats to anyone who gets drawn! I hope you enjoy your prize and I hope the rest of you enjoy speculating in this thread!

i'd love to be a winner, but generally i'm just not that lucky.

i do know the code i'd love b@tman happy.gif but that would never happen cause of the symbol, still an epic code tho xd.png

for an HM, i'd totally request a Tinsel (any of them) but i dunno if their allowed as HM's

pretty sure the prize's this year will be Shims again, too bad theres not a smaller "runner up" category for Tinsels so we can have more tinsel lines to collect.

but if i couldn't get a Tinsel as an HM, i'd totally ask for a Thuwed Holly, breedable ND, or CB Alt Sweetling. a CB Hell Horse would be nice too. Or a different colored CB Copper (like Purple-ish Blue). now the copper woudl be really neat.

as for my plans ... well i have an idea but lets not go counting chickens before they hatch wink.gif

I haven't even considered what I'd do if I won until I saw this thread biggrin.gif I was more worried about crazy Midwest weather and my college closing for the past 2 days.

After looking through a few pages, I figure any prize dragon I won would be awesome. 2G breeding experiments would be used for trading, and maybe I'll send one in every four offspring to the AP.

If I got HM and could choose something, I'd go for a CB Black dragon alt, a white-tipped Snow Angel (if that alt is possible for my scroll, the ones I have are tri-colored), or a CB Holly. I just got my first Holly this year after being on DC for the past 3 years, and I froze it because its lineage was terrible. (Yes, I am picky about lineages even if it's a rare dragon. I prefer freezing messy lineages so I won't accidentally continue it, and because I like having the hatchling sprites. So there.)

I have some punny ideas for codes, but I need to write them down so I don't forget. I want to make lineages of dragons with bad puns for names a new fad! laugh.gif

for an HM, i'd totally request a Tinsel (any of them) but i dunno if their allowed as HM's

I don't believe so, although I second adding another runner up category just for past prize options (actually been debating mentioning that in the raffle thread in suggestions, but I haven't been following it too well and am not sure if it's already been brought up).

I have some punny ideas for codes, but I need to write them down so I don't forget. I want to make lineages of dragons with bad puns for names a new fad!

Puns? =o Oh my gosh, lol, that would rock.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I would want the code 24601. Also, if I had a CB prize, I would go on a gift giving binge. Also, I would trade for a 2nd gen prizefail white/daydream, because I have a thing for prizefail soulpeaces.

I don't believe so, although I second adding another runner up category just for past prize options (actually been debating mentioning that in the raffle thread in suggestions, but I haven't been following it too well and am not sure if it's already been brought up).

Puns? =o Oh my gosh, lol, that would rock.

I dont think it has been suggested, but I havent read the whole thing. You should suggest it just in case it hasnt been.

@Red- Alt sweetlings arent allowed, and I'm not sure if you can ask for a Thuwed.. Or recolors of sprites. O.o

I'm not going to win. I know that much. Still hoping, though..

So.. Why do you guys want to win? tongue.gif

Just to annoy other people.

Well, thats a good reason! tongue.gif

I want to for the lineages... *swoons*

If I were to win... I'd choose a code close to my heart, happy.gif

I would also have fun with lineages, do 2nd gen swaps, give some gifts to some friends/random people. I don't know, I doubt I'll get that lucky, but it's fun to dream sometimes! happy.gif

but if i couldn't get a Tinsel as an HM, i'd totally ask for a Thuwed Holly, breedable ND, or CB Alt Sweetling.  a CB Hell Horse would be nice too.  Or a different colored CB Copper  (like Purple-ish Blue).  now the copper woudl be really neat.

You can't ask for impossible things like recolors, system changes and specific lineages. You can ask for pretty much any egg except valentine dragons, halloween dragons, old pinks, NDs, zombies and prizes (no idea if tinsels will be allowed or not). The only special thing you can choose about your dragon is the code (so no spriter's alts either). And that's about it

Edited by LaHaine

I would fall off my chair if I won! When I regained consciousness from falling off my chair, I would be hyperventilating. After that I would be focused on getting up off the floor and hoping I didn't fall down again...

After all of that I would love to give it a code I want. Then well, I will have time to figure out what would be next biggrin.gif

My dream is to win a Silver Shimmer, influence it male and mate it with an Old Pink. I think they would look so pretty together wub.gif

I would fall off my chair if I won!  When I regained consciousness from falling off my chair, I would be hyperventilating. After that I would be focused on getting up off the floor and hoping I didn't fall down again...

After all of that I would love to give it a code I want.  Then well, I will have time to figure out what would be next biggrin.gif

This. This right here... Is me lol.

If I won I'd breed a very specific lineage and gift the very first egg to a very good friend providing she doesn't win too tongue.gif Then afterwards I'd freeze myself a gendered hatchling and the rest of the eggs would be for random gifts/trading smile.gif

I'd go for a CB Holly if I was a HM winner simply because I don't have one(it's the only Christmas dragon I missed) and I want to make a pretty lineage with it lol.

Edited by Vampire-Queen

This is my first new year, so I have no clue what will happen! I have heard you can create a custom code if you win. Mine would be my username, qweee!

To choose a custom code.  :P

Honestly, the appeal of having a dragon with a rude code is probably the biggest reason I want to win anything. But having a CB hybrid/prize is also a big deal for me, because it opens up ~breeding opportunities~.