Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

oh ill be trying to trade for 2G's from previous prizes if i get a CB prize after that idk idk id likely just post them as id breed em and let the offers flow

If I got HM, then… I would ask for… Not a holly, as they're so popular that in a few years, they'll be about as common as yulebucks. C; I have no idea what I'd ask for…

Since I'm new and only have a very short list of dragons on my scroll, any of the shimmers would be great for me, but I'd love to see some metallic colors, like I saw somebody else say. Not sure if that's possible in spriting, but it would make a really neat one! Metallic unicorn dragons would be awesome too!

For HM, I'd have to say a Frill since there's always a slim chance to catch a Holly during next Christmas.

What I would do with it is try my best to make a really nice lineage, then start handing out the children resembling the new prize parent to anyone and everyone via AP, or if anyone requested it of me.

After some consideration, I think I'd breed a bunch of 2nd gen prizes from different dragons and keep them then gift or trade out the 3rd gen offspring. I might AP the prize!fails just to see who might catch them. Eventually I'd trade and gift 2nd gens but I'd be selfish and hang onto the 2nd gens for a while. xd.png

Edited by ytak

I would definitely collect offspring from spriter's alts by trading away 2g and 3g. 2g for real rare things.. not just CB rares..

If I won, the first thing I would do is try to get in contact with the other winners and see if they'd like to trade second-gen offspring. Then, I would work on making awesome Even-Gen prize lines. Once I have a legitimate amount of bred offspring on my scroll, I would start giving them away to the people who've helped me over the years first. Then I would work on giving them out to random people who don't have rares and such. Spread the wealth as it were.

Also, I would want mine to be coded "Alice" because i'm such a big Alice's Adventures in Wonderland fan.

That's assuming the prize is a Shimmer or Tinsel, of course. Or a new Prize dragon.

It'd be fun to do things like way over offer on trades. 'Lineaged black hatchling? Take a 2g Shimmer for it :B'

Or in gifting threads when they ask for a dummy egg, send a 2g Shimmer.

This idea entertains me way too thoroughly.

That would be hilarious to try out.

It'd be fun to do things like way over offer on trades. 'Lineaged black hatchling? Take a 2g Shimmer for it :B'

I am putting this in the back of my mind as something to do if I win.

Hm, well I would probably keel over and die if I won a prize dragon xd.png Both cause I have been on this site so long, and cause I am so new to the forums. Nothing really ever special lands on my scroll (except for what I hunt down myself) I would probably try to give it an interesting breed line, but use maybe one of the more common dragons (so that if I give any/release any, other people would be able to continue the line. I mean, having a pure bred line of Shimmerscales/Holly dragons is great, but not everyone can get a hold of the required breeds) It would all depend on the personality of the prize dragon :3 A cute breed line would be if the prize dragon was somehow related to the stars. I would breed it with Pillow dragons, just so I could do a Star Trek breed line xd.png (yeah, I am a bit of a nerd and consider my Pillow dragons my Tribbles)

No no no no noooooo. Dude I'm still upset because for a trade I said put a dummy egg and someone gave me a cheese but I ended up abandoning it (bronze trophy sucks) to make room for a thuwed for a lineage. I would track people down and ask if they meant to give one since I myself almost mistake trades for cb whites as cb silvers.

This sounds fun. With gifting I wouldn't offer it as a dummy in case they need to be unlocked, but thiiiis...

Something similar happened to me in a Holly trade, was amazing. I wanted to trade my messy hatchling for another, unrelated one and somebody who's user name starts with "k" and ends with "a" offered a pretty lineaged Holly egg ninja.gif

Thanks for giving me another idea!

I'd love to "troll" people with 2nd-gens who have no "nice" or 0 prize dragons on their scrolls in trades biggrin.gif

I'd get a CB female holly to match my male one. The offspring from that would be a spectacle to behold.

Now I want you to win! xd.png

That would be the kind of mad thing I'd do. But I wish it could be done anonymously ninja.gif

That would be the kind of mad thing I'd do. But I wish it could be done anonymously ninja.gif

It can be, if you're willing to go to the trouble ... xd.png

The wonderful person who gifted me my Holly did so anonymously, they transferred the egg to someone they trusted and this trusted person then communicated with me and teleported the Holly to me.

Trust being the important part here.

I love the idea of over- offering on trades, that's awesome.

If I won HM I am torn between holly, and CB ultraviolet, alt black, or colored stripe. I'd want something people would want to trade for, but also something I'd want for lineages.

I'm curious: what do you mean, those of you who say more rare than CB metals? Thuweds? Lineages special to you?

ETA: I'd probably trade 2 or 3 gens for people's special lineages, and collect those dragons. That way I would honor all that hard work!

Edited by jumpsnake

I think thuweds and spriter alt 2nd gens might be considered rarer than CB metal since you can't pick this up at any point yourself?

I love the idea of over- offering on trades, that's awesome.

If I won HM I am torn between holly, and CB ultraviolet, alt black, or colored stripe. I'd want something people would want to trade for, but also something I'd want for lineages.

I'm curious: what do you mean, those of you who say more rare than CB metals? Thuweds? Lineages special to you?

ETA: I'd probably trade 2 or 3 gens for people's special lineages, and collect those dragons. That way I would honor all that hard work!

There are definitely things I consider more rare than CB metals. Great codes, for example. I've been known to trade 3rd gen Shimmers for perfect word codes. I offered a CB Silver for a CB dragon with an all-number code right before Christmas. 2nd gens from spriter alts are another good example. In theory 2nd gen Thuweds, though I don't really care for those myself. Really impossible lineages, too. This was awesome enough to make me break my iron-clad rule and offer a 2nd gen Shimmer for it. (And now Holiday limits have been lifted and anyone with alt Sweetlings can potentially breed the same thing if they want, but such is life!)

I think whatever I get, if it's a prize, I'll trade it for a Bronze prize. I think Bronzes are the prettiest. I think I'd track down new forum member's scrolls and give them prizes. Plus also, I plan on breeding a lot to a common, so that the common gets taken out of the abandoned pile. I'll probably set up third generations for trades....

Maybe it will be tinsels again this year and then shimmers next year and they'll alternate? ohmy.gifsmile.gif

Would be good to have more tinsels in the breeding pool. Something in me wants shimmers though, probably because I'm in love with them

I'm hoping for some new jewel-themed dragons with different colors.For example,

1-Diamond (Lightblue)

2-Ruby (Red)

3-Emerald (Green)

Edited by gollark9

I'm hoping for some new jewel-themed dragons with different colors.For example,

1-Diamond (Lightblue)

2-Ruby (Red)

3-Emerald (Green)

Yes, please. :3 Diamond would be first. I have no idea about the others, though. xd.png

I have no idea what this year's prize dragons will be like, but I'm sure they will continue with the gold, silver and bronze theme. This year, I'm hoping for it to be a Wyvern (wait-have there been any? I don't think so).

Edit: Eek! I just noticed this was my 666th post.

Edited by Hazel360