Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

If I would win, I would start a completley random gifting of 2nd gens trough the Take an egg-Leave an egg thread. And I would choose one mate for life for the prize dragon.

Oh yeah, some of them, I would trade. But the main part I would gift.

Sure!  You just need to win the raffle twice!  tongue.gif  xd.png

Piece of a cake! I will start working on it right away, thanks for the suggestion laugh.gif .

And then TJ will turn all my eggs into CB Golds biggrin.gif

If I win, I hope to get a Shimmer. Plan is to find a mate that may work, then gift the 2nd and 3rd shimmer eggs (I hold first) to 2 people, and then the trading begins.

Different mood. If I win & get a shimmer, I'll still hold onto the first, but then you won't know what I'll be doing (trading/gifting). It will be a surprise. wink.gif

I'll still be giving them to other people, though...yo can count on that. happy.gif

In the unlikely event I won anything (not the luckiest in person in world, after all), I would try to breed the prize (whatever that may be) and then trade eggs for dragons missing in my scroll. I also can see myself gifting some eggs, preferably through anonymous trade/AP. Even have idea for a code I would like to use....

And for HM I would like to get CB Alt Black (since I don't have any Alt Black), though CB Holly wouldn't be too bad, either. Hybrid dragons CB are nice and all, but since I don't care about lineages, getting them would be a bit of waste on me.

On side note, IF it is possible to get CB Shadow Walker, that would be of course priority xd.png

I don't know exactly what I'd do if I won a prize dragon. Definitely hide my scroll and scroll name. Probably gift 2nd gens to people close to me. Like my daughter, she always comes first. Keep a couple for myself.

In order to stay anonymous on the boards, I'd probably only offer on other people's prize trades, never post one myself. Anyway, most stuff would probably be gifted, anyway. Because I have this weird philosophy that winning a prize dragon is like getting a gift. And a gift needs to be honored by spreading the wealth.

I wonder if you can ask for a 2nd gen PB holly..... THAT would REALLY be something....

If I win a honorable mention, I think I could not decide what to choose:

a CB Holly would have a hight trade value when I trade the ofsprings, but they only produce once a year Holly eggs

but from the appearance I like other dragons more than a Holly as a honorable mention and they are more unique since normaly they are only get able by breeding, these would be the dragons I would like: CB alt Black, CB Two-Finned Bluna, CB Soulpeace, CB Shallow Water, CB Ultraviolet

don't know how hight value these dragons will have in trades, but it would be still nice to make lineages with them. But which one choose of them?

Don't know if I have luck this year(I hope like all other too) but to win a Pricedragon would be better then I don't need to decide which honorable mention to choose

Well, honestly, if I win I would go into hiding... hide my scroll, maybe even go inactive for a while on the forums and do my best to avoid attraction. Then breed some 2nd gen. for myself, trade some and gift some to nice people here. Being a dreamer and all I even have a code already and just because of this code I hope we have Shimmers again. He is, after all, a Chinese Electric Batman  wink.gif

As for HM I am torn between a CB Alt Vine and a CB Soulpeace. Can't I just have both laugh.gif ?

...Is it sad that I actually understood the "Chinese electric batman" reference?. But anyway, this is pretty much what I'd do if I won. I wouldn't draw any attention to myself. Dunno about after it had grown up though. I'd probably breed one or two 2nd gens to keep and then gift 3rd gens maybe.

For HM, I'd probably go for a CB Alt Black.

Edited by Gelert

I'm wondering if they will be snowy/icy like the ice sculptures for the snow forts.

If I win, I will probably just gift the offspring on the Breeding, Gifting thread since those people are so nice. I may trade for a few things I don't have, such as low-gens from spriter alts, but I have a lot of cool stuff on my scroll already so I have no reason to be greedy. biggrin.gif

If got an HM I dont care what breed I get, but I want to pick the dragon's code. biggrin.gif

I wonder if you can ask for a 2nd gen PB holly..... THAT would REALLY be something....

That would be insanely cool, if possible - but what the heck would you mate it with?

You'd have to win another one the next year, lol.

That would be insanely cool, if possible - but what the heck would you mate it with?

You'd have to win another one the next year, lol.

Could always breed it with a 2g PB red I guess. xd.png Not really a checker but it's something lol.

Also CB holly owners can try and win the raffle again and make a 2g PB. Same with prize winners. smile.gif

...Is it sad that I actually understood the "Chinese electric batman" reference?.  But anyway, this is pretty much what I'd do if I won. I wouldn't draw any attention to myself. Dunno about after it had grown up though. I'd probably breed one or two 2nd gens to keep and then gift 3rd gens maybe.

For HM, I'd probably go for a CB Alt Black.

Why should it be sad? Then it would be 100 times sadder for me to actually use "BK201" as a code, wouldn't it be? unsure.gif

Oh well, but better not think about the raffle too much or I'll get my hopes up too high rolleyes.gif

Why should it be sad? Then it would be 100 times sadder for me to actually use "BK201" as a code, wouldn't it be? unsure.gif

Oh well, but better not think about the raffle too much or I'll get my hopes up too high rolleyes.gif

No, of course it wouldn't be 100 times sadder for you to use BK201 as the code! I was trying to make a joke...which failed. I'll shut up now.

No, of course it wouldn't be 100 times sadder for you to use BK201 as the code! I was trying to make a joke...which failed. I'll shut up now.

Ah, that's the curse of the Internet and non-verbal communication. If there isn't a wink.gif some of us simply don't understand jokes or irony (especially me). I should learn to read between the lines tongue.gif

Does anyone know if we can also choose a code for our HNs?

Edit: Meant HMs rolleyes.gif

Edited by Flaviel

If you mean honorable mention prizes, then yes, you can pick the codes for those as well.

Ah, that's the curse of the Internet and non-verbal communication. If there isn't a wink.gif some of us simply don't understand jokes or irony (especially me). I should learn to read between the lines tongue.gif

Does anyone know if we can also choose a code for our HNs?

Edit: Meant HMs rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't see why not since Melon, Holly, Wmagi (something like that) are most likely custom codes xd.png

LOL! xd.png

I have no idea. I think try to hide it as long as possible to see how long it would take people to figure out I had one :3

The idea of a CB soulpeace is pretty interesting too. But most anything is good, so I probably couldn't pick until it was right in front of me.

What I'd really love anyway is a prize of getting to pick the next release! SO many pretties!

/dance on tiptoes!

/grabby hands!

I don't think you can request "dress-up" versions of sprites.

Probably not but if it was an option I know I'd totally go for a the holiday coloring (but not the accessories) of the guardian. xd.png I <3 the coloring and it would make a wonderful addition to my guardian force.

user posted image

I'm not sure what I'd do if I won. Before, if I'd gotten an HM, I'd go for a CB holly (probably influenced female because I'm contrary like that). But now I don't know. Odds are pretty slim of me winning. Guess that is something to decide if it happens. smile.gif I know, whatever I decided, I would keep short lists if any at all. I'd probably have to hide my scroll, too. >.> For a while anyway.

Can't ask for a 2nd gen. if the rules originally outlined by TJ are still in effect.

All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

If I won the prize I would cry in happiness. Heck, I'd cry in happiness if I get in Honorable mentions... By the way, how many Prize winners are there? As in the "Top" winners and HM combined. I would probably gift a 2nd gen of my prize to random people as a gift x3 I am writing out code ideas as we speak. For an HM prize I would ask for a Frilled. Not because they are discontinued, but because I just LOVE their designs <3 sadly, I joined when it was too late to get one... I am not picky, really.. But certain things I would die to have, like a ND, but I have all the time in the world to create one of those babies. I'm gonna have back up dragon ideas if I can't get a Frill though. Heck i'd give to the people who ask in PMs sometimes, but not the beggars. They just get annoying. Kinda like messy common offers on a 4th gen shimmer (this happened to me a few times -.-')

if I win, I'd freak

endofstory

no but, I would really be surprised, whether hm or not, if I won hm, I'd probably ask for an old cb pink or a frilled

but well good luck to all that are entered !

Edited by Pastellie

If I won a prize, I'd hope it was silver. If I got gold, I'd be happy but I love silver so much more than gold. (I'd debate asking if I could have a silver prize instead of gold. No doubt if I could and that bumped someone else to gold that person would be tickled pink! tongue.gif)

If I had honorable mention, I'd still be happy because I'd totally get a Frill! I never picked one up back when I first joined, so they were gone when I came back! And I heard you can pick frills as the Honorable Mention prize. So That'd be quite a treat for me if it's true! ^.^

Truth? If I got a Shimmer, I'd bite /all/ of the fails for myself and build up my 2G Vampire hoard. (Not that I really have one, I only have one from Crazy Diamond) and then swap my fails with others so I could have vamps from those too. I really really want more of them to add to my collection. I have a few 3rd gen vamps, but not 2Gs.

I have a few codes in mind but I'm not saying them out loud.

I'd pick a CB Vampire as my HM because it wouldn't be bitten by anything /and/ have the perfect code of my choice. tongue.gif I'm also torn between a Hellpony, a Glitterball or a Female Alt Black. I'd love to make interesting lineages with them.