Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

How do you know which codes are already taken? ohmy.gif

Can't wait to see if anyone on the forums wins! biggrin.gif

You can type in codes and see if they're taken already when it says: "http://dragcave.net/view/(code here)" That's how. You can do it with Lineage as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone on forums won lol.

I wish to win so badly (like most people)!

I have a few codes that i wish to put if I win (most of the names are from Hetalia) or maybe Menma

I also have a list of people i will give 2nd gens.

If i won a HM prize i would choose a CB Holly :3

Of course if i do not win, i will be sad just like i was last year (who isn't?) But happy for everyone who won . xd.png I wish everyone luck <3~

Edited by lollipop00

If I won by some miracle, I'd get a Touhou character code and then only ever breed it with a tiny handful of mates that are named after characters I ship with that character.

And I'd keep one second-gen of each pairing and throw the rest at random people who I like, do swaps, or put them up for relatively easy trades like piles of CB Teimarrs or a single CB Copper or pretty lineages.

If I got HM, well that'd be kinda fun and I'd probably go for a CB alt black, bluna, or female hellhorse.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I heard from somewhere, we have upwards of 50k players, but I dunno how many entered the event...

I don't think we will have a new prize, but since the numbers of tinsels and shimmers are the same right now, wouldn't it be cool if the winners could pick between the two?

For HM, is a CB Shadowalker an option? I'd want that or my own CB Holly...

No matter what I win, I have a few codes picked out, and I've a dragon reserving the name I want to give a prize. *shifty* Hey, best to be prepared, right? tongue.gif

And... am I the only one obsessively checking email? Do I need to check, or will TJ post here when he sends out the emails so I'll know to check then?

I heard from somewhere, we have upwards of 50k players, but I dunno how many entered the event...

I don't think we will have a new prize, but since the numbers of tinsels and shimmers are the same right now, wouldn't it be cool if the winners could pick between the two?

No matter what I win, I have a few codes picked out, and I've a dragon reserving the name I want to give a prize. *shifty* Hey, best to be prepared, right? tongue.gif

And... am I the only one obsessively checking email? Do I need to check, or will TJ post here when he sends out the emails so I'll know to check then?

He will make a news thread saying he sent out the e-mails and for winners to check

Last year's thread

He will make a news thread saying he sent out the e-mails and for winners to check

Last year's thread

Oh, thanks! *hugs* I want to win this so badly... I don't really care about the trading value, but I'll finally be able to make the lineages I want... *swoons* I've a list. Of 11 people, that if I win, I gift two. Then.. Two spots for myself. Then... Then I can gift randomly to nice people. tongue.gif

I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. The chance of winning is so small, but.. hope, ya know? tongue.gif

Edit- (Below me) Silver, that would suck. Shadowwalkers, Hollies, and silver prizes are my favorite dragons ever, along with Royal Crimsons.

Edited by EscapistLore

You can type in codes and see if they're taken already when it says: "http://dragcave.net/view/(code here)" That's how. You can do it with Lineage as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone on forums won lol.

Oh right! biggrin.gif Thankyou! smile.gif

Also... Now thinking about it I don't think CB Shadow Walkers are allowed? sad.gif

50,000 active or in total? Because if you look at your forum account you're forum account 200,000+ lol. And I'm sure a lot of people don't sign up for the forums. xd.png

50,000 active or in total? Because if you look at your forum account you're forum account 200,000+ lol. And I'm sure a lot of people don't sign up for the forums. xd.png

And at least a good 30% of the forum signups aren't playing at all or anymore. At Least.

I'd be willing to help with that, whenever you start it. I'm sure I could provide plenty of information since I have an original CB Tinsel and thus I've had a lot of time to experiment with many methods of distributing offspring from my dragon.

Yes please! I was thinking I'd PM round some of the more notable/active Prize winners to see what advice anyone had to offer (in confidence, of course), since I'm not conceited enough to assume that I got it right! (In my case, it's probably more "here are my mistakes, please learn from them! xd.png)

I made a little update to the first post. Please read it. Thank you.

(It's in response to several pm's I've gotten today)

Hm. I'd actually love to get a CB Tinsel or Shimmer. xd.png As I don't have a single CB so yeah.

If I got a HM, I think I'd choose a CB Soulpeace or CB Holly. I already have CB Frills so I have no need for any new ones. xd.png

If I win(gold, silver, or bronze), I really think I'm going to glomp gift offspring for awhile. I've started gifting CB metals, and I think 2ed gen Prizes would be even cooler!

If I got a HM, I'd have a hard time deciding between a Holly, a CB Alt Vine, or a CB Soulpiece.

Edited by Draco Knight

May I ask where you got the 200,000 number? I looked at the Member list where there are 6561 pages, at 10 per page, giving about 65,610 forum members. But I could be wrong, or not looking at the right page.

Oh, I see. Maybe the member list only shows people who have logged in in the past X days?

Honestly not sure on that, would be interesting to know as going by your stats of members doesn't add up - must be based on some activity?

I'm so excited for the raffle!! I'm sure I won't win as there are many people being put into the raffle. It's like winning the lottery! But...IF I did win I would breed the dragon with something that's very pretty. Once I got a line going I'd start giving the eggs out to people who would take care of them.

May I ask where you got the 200,000 number? I looked at the Member list where there are 6561 pages, at 10 per page, giving about 65,610 forum members. But I could be wrong, or not looking at the right page.

You're member 57,948 and you joined in 2010.. You might want to check your numbers. tongue.gif

I'd love to get a CB Prize! First I'd try to trade for some spriter's alts offsprings and then gift to a couple of my friends. Then I'd gift out eggs to people on the forums that did something that show they deserve it. Either gift something to someone who gave away a precious egg to another player or works hard on the DR board etc. Or hoard. And become stinkin' rich. I don't even know.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Hm. I'd actually love to get a CB Tinsel or Shimmer. xd.png As I don't have a single CB so yeah.

Um yeah, you and the vast majority of the DC population.

I would open up a trading list for the offspring, would only want one cb gold and then it would never be bred again, only stared at.

Draco Knight: you can't have CB alts of anything -- the ones that do exist are glitched jokes, so you'd only get a CB Holly.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'd do random gifting of the 2nd gens. biggrin.gif

Edit: And maybe create a few pretty lineages! smile.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain