Riverwillows

2014 Raffle/Prize Dragon

Ooh, can HM winners get an Alt Sweetling?

Pretty sure that answer is no, since the alt sweetlings were an apology from TJ because of a glitch.

If I ever won I'd do whatever the hell I wanted to with it. I probably wouldn't keep a list (unless if there were some really special offers. And I'm not talking about bunch of Cb metals). Offsprings would be traded in the trading threads or gifted. Noooo lists. I'm too lazy for that.

This smile.gif When I win (which I won't) I shall do my own weird thing in my own weird way. No lists, do not PM xd.png

But I would hate to see spriters prodded for offspring. I almost think if I were a spriter I would never breed mine, if people are going to call me ungenerous for not "sharing" them.

I guess it's going to be shimmers again, but I hope for a new dragon - shimmers are nice, but definitely not among my favorite sprites.

If I won a prize dragon, I'd love to do pretty lineages with it. I'll probably use it to fulfill my scroll goals, I have not a single cb metal on my scroll (even missed the coppers 'coz I was on vacation during the release). And I'll keep in mind not to start lists for its offspring xd.png

As HM prize I'd probably be really torn between a cb Holly, a cb hybrid and a cb Frill. Even though I don't have a single Frill on my scroll I'd probably not choose one, because I would never have the chance to get the opposite gender and the hatchie sprites, and it would look so incomplete. I love the soulpeace sprite, but I don't do lineages with them. So it would be either the Holly or a cb alt black - I love the alt black sprite, and TJ's alt black x magi pairing looks so gorgeous smile.gif

Ooh, can HM winners get an Alt Sweetling

As for other things you can't request:

Non-Christmas Holiday dragons (except for Vamps)

This would mean that you couldn't get an alt sweetling. sad.gifsmile.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

I know what code I'd pick out already. If I got a prize, I won't be keeping a list and I'll be keeping most, if not all of the 2nd gens.

For HM, I might ask for a CB Holly or CB Soulpeace...

If I won a prize dragon, I'd gift all of its offsprings. And if I was an HM winner, I'd choose a CB Frill. wub.gif

what comes from having a CB frill that people want one so badly omg i never breed mine. are their offspring valuable? i never see them going for much at all. is it just a completion thing? :s

what comes from having a CB frill that people want one so badly omg i never breed mine. are their offspring valuable? i never see them going for much at all. is it just a completion thing? :s

I think it is an opportunity to get one where some have none or no CB. It is a last opportunity

If I won a prize dragon, I'd gift all of its offsprings. And if I was an HM winner, I'd choose a CB Frill. wub.gif

I think I would take a CB Frill too. Or perhaps a CB Holly. Unsure though. However, I'm not holding my breath on winning anything lol.

I wish everyone the best of luck. smile.gif

I think the prize will be more Shimmers, since TJ hasn't stated there will be a new breed like he did last year. Tinsels were given out for two years so it would make sense for Shims to be the same.

If I won by some strange chance, I definitely wouldn't keep lists. I'd be mostly gifting my eggs and also dropping to the AP. Not sure what I'd pick as HM prize; I'd have to think about it.

If I won a prize I would go into hiding lol.

honestly I would go into hiding as well I have enough trouble with my other shimmers as it is lol

but I was probably gift to people and not really request anything in return except like 2 CB golds which I don't have yet but other than that it would be gifting.

for HM I would request a CB holly I don't really need or want much of anything else.

If I won HM, I'd probably pick a Frill or Holly.

If I won a CB prize... I'd trade the offspring for CB NDs that I need for my scroll goal, CB Coppers for the goal, then gift some offspring. I dunno what I'd do next.

Creating dragons like these:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EkqBe

or

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p4mF1

or

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TZTJs

or

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3D0Ji

or

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KLgU8 <3

So, trying to calculate my odds of winning... I know there's no way to know for sure, but how many people do you think participated in Snow Fort and got to level 25? 10,000? More?

I think if I got a HM prize I would choose a CB Frill, or possibly a CB Shadow Walker because it would help so many of my lineages! smile.gif

Edit: Oops... Nevermind... xd.png

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Meh? I have a CB pair and I never breed them...

I haven't been thinking about the raffle since chances are I'm not going to win anyway, and if I do I'll be pleasantly surprised. (Although now I've got a code picked out too.)

If I got a HM I'd pick a CB holly since I've already got frills. No lists, just gifts/trades/whatever I feel like.

I wonder, if an in-cave artist won and they had sprited a cave breed, would TJ let them have one spriter's alt for that breed?

Edited by Shadowdrake

If I won a prize dragon, I'd try to be fair with the offspring, while still controlling how many babies I released. It always kills me how people who aren't any good at catching CB metals or who don't have much to breed for offers have hardly any chance at getting a 2nd gen baby. This was the first year that I finally had enough nice things to breed to have a chance, but I know there are a lot of people out there who have to settle for high gens because nobody will trade for what they have. Obviously, I would like some CB metals and other nice things too, so I think the most fair option would be to establish a list and give away one baby per month, and I'd alternate giving them away to users who didn't have much and selling them to the people who have stuff to offer.

If I got a HM I think I'd ask for a CB Holly if that's still allowed. If not then probably a CB alt Black.

When TJ emails you to let you know that you won, you can pick a code of your choice if you want.

On that note, I'd love to have one named 'kitty' and I think this year there'll be shimmers. For a HM I'd get a holly, just because I'm that original.

haha thats the same exact code i always wanted to use xd.png

If I won a prize dragon. Well I already got a code in mind. And I would probably alternate between gifting offspring and trading. Maybe drop a random pm to someone with a gift teleport link.

If I got an HM I would want a CB gold if possible, if not then I have no idea.

Just played with possible codes, even though I already have one.

"drake" and "prize" are not used, believe it or not!!

Oh, and when you are checking your email to see if you got the notice...check your spam/junk folder as well.

Edited by Riverwillows

So, trying to calculate my odds of winning... I know there's no way to know for sure, but how many people do you think participated in Snow Fort and got to level 25? 10,000? More?

That was about the number of people who were in the tree decorating contest several years back. So it's likely that the numbers have increased dramatically since then.

Either way, it's still a very small chance of winning.

Just played with possible codes, even though I already have one.

"drake" and "prize" are not used, believe it or not!!

Oh, and when you are checking your email to see if you got the notice...check your spam/junk folder as well.

How do you know which codes are already taken? ohmy.gif

Can't wait to see if anyone on the forums wins! biggrin.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

That was about the number of people who were in the tree decorating contest several years back. So it's likely that the numbers have increased dramatically since then.

Either way, it's still a very small chance of winning.

Even if there are 100,000 players that reached level 25, and 50 prizes, the odds for winning one of the prizes is about one in 2000, and so MUCH better odds than winning a Mega-Millions, or something like that! lol