diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

Oh glorious, I'm late for another update/release. ...So, not to be cranky... But, before I waste my time, is there any hope at all for me to grab these new dragons in the biomes, even with some effort, or is this going to be like the Fire Gems all over again and I should just wait to trade for them...?

And I apologize if I seem annoyed. Honestly I am very slightly, the new layout for a scroll's options (badges and whatnot) is a little unusual to me and I'm unsure how I feel about the vampire sprite update when they're one of my favorite breeds on all of DC. Also I've had a somewhat hectic day. So I apologize for my venting. <3 and I hope everyone's having fun. I am happy about the groups addition and these new sprites look awesome. happy.gif And Happy Birthday to DC. One of my favorite games.

You should be able to grab them-it just takes time. I find the 5 min drops to be the best way to find them-just lots of refreshing-lol

Oh thank goodness they're still dropping I swear I can't get any! I've only managed to get one from the day of release! X_x;;

Back to hunting on the 5's then.

The only thing that I don't really like about the Sinomorphs is the thing that they are instantly adults when you summon them instead of them being eggs. That way I can never have hatchlings to freeze and have a full set. sad.gif

I still need another Yellow to have one pair, too Bad that there won't be any frozen hatchling Sinomorphs ...

I'm getting really frustrated. I see the eggs dropping, but I can't catch any of them. The original drop didn't last long enough.

EDIT:

And now I'm not even seeing any more eggs on regular basis. They completely stopped dropping at 8am cavetime.

I've been trying to catch eggs for the past 3 days.

Edited by Arwen17

Do we know "officially" if these dragons are meant to be as rare as they?  I'm still holding out hope it's a glitch.  biggrin.gif

I sure hope not! unsure.gif

I was offline when they were released and came into the cave a couple days later, and have never even seen any of the new eggs in the Cave, let alone missed them.

My machine *should* be fast enough, and I have a wired LAN w/ fast FIOS connection...

Last 3 Zyumorphs I breed gave me no egg. Are they getting harder to breed or is it just me?

Haven't seen a Zyumorph egg in the cave all day at neither the 5 min drops or hourly. Until just now that is - refreshed like an idiot but still clicked. And ended up with a Flamingo Wyvern. rolleyes.gif

I was trying to catch a pink one for about four hours. I think I saw one about every 15 minues. Took me some time but managed to grab one.

You definitely have to have the time to sit and continually refresh to grab them now.

I still love how if you put a white and yellow adult side by side it looks like the white is teasing the heck out of a very indignant yellow tongue.gif

You definitely have to have the time to sit and continually refresh to grab them now.

Yeah, probably never gonna be able to get any CBs of these either, then... Oh well. x.x

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I finally got my first Zyu set! Just waiting until I'm unlocked to grab my second set (in order to obtain a male & female breeding pair of each color). Afterwards, I'll be entirely focused on my IOUs. I'm excited to be almost done collecting. They are, however, a pain in the butt to actually catch. I had to sit and wait for an hour or two with my undivided attention set upon those 5 minute refreshes!

The Zyus sure seem to have disappeared - reminds me of the Legendary Trio release when they just went poof too - for a LONG time. I never was able to nab my second Yellow for a pair.

like others, i missed the original drop by a few days. i'm definitely seeing the eggs drop... and i'm also definitely not catching them (most of what i have is through the generosity of others). i did catch one from the jungle this morning that i didn't even see drop (it must have come to me in a lucky wild flail). so i think that their seeming rarity is just because so many people are still aggressively going after them, and hopefully they will become more available to those of us with slower reflexes/connections/whatever.

i did get an egg from each of the two adults that grew up today, and sent both to the ap.

I still haven't been able to catch one either. I only saw one once,

the night they were released. And since, I haven't seen any.

I really want these guys, they look so nice.

edit: I JUST saw one now. But I was too slow I think.

Edited by Elemental Draconis

I've only caught 2 of them so far. And RL has been busy, so this is the first I saw the adults and the name. Did anyone else realize these are Power Ranger dragons? I can't run through the thousands of comments to see, but,.. Zyuranger!

Edited by Wavelength

Those new sprites for the Vampire haTchlings! I was on an incubator site and as I am scrolling along giving views they keep tricking me! I see them as a dead egg shell! blink.gif

It must be just me, I tink I need glasses!

Those new sprites for the Vampire haTchlings! I was on an incubator site and as I am scrolling along giving views they keep tricking me! I see them as a dead egg shell! blink.gif

It must be just me, I tink I need glasses!

The old Vampire hatchies did the same to me back when they were not as common, so that effect is not new - one just has to get used to them smile.gif

Man, I bet on the wrong Zyu haha I thought the green would be much easier than this when I egglocked myself during the release with double Pink and Blue.

Didn't think I'd be on Day 3 of only hunting the green. I got the other colors a mate much easier. Guess everyone is seeking the greens?

Man, I bet on the wrong Zyu haha I thought the green would be much easier than this when I egglocked myself during the release with double Pink and Blue.

Didn't think I'd be on Day 3 of only hunting the green. I got the other colors a mate much easier. Guess everyone is seeking the greens?

Green? In any case, good luck. :3

This is probably the last place where I think this question might be relevant:

For Zyumorph and Sinomorph breeding, is there a pattern to what Zyrmorph you get?

Is it random? Or by biome? Or by mana? Or some other method?

Has anyone noticed a pattern?

Is this the right place to ask this? Answered in different threads. Thank you!

Edited by Shokomon

Last 3 Zyumorphs I breed gave me no egg. Are they getting harder to breed or is it just me?

They've been hard to breed for me from the start. I have more luck breeding Coppers than Zyus...

There was some talk about hybrid lineages in the News thread soI wanted to do a small mock-up of Risensong/Aria lineage, and I thought I'd share it here if someone else wants to use it too!

user posted image

A loooot of pink and purple in this one, but still looks pretty nice in my opinion!