RavenWolf1010

Facing the Insanity

A shudder ran through her. "What the hell happened to you?" She dared a few steps closer, yet the stench caused for her retreat. Shifting, she covered her nose and mouth with her arm. "Jesus, man." Threatining to gag, she had to turn away, gulp some fresh air, and turn back. "Just woke up from a dirt nap I'm guessing?"

"I died", he said simply, "Or should I say lynched?", he said with and extra snarly tone. He wasn't exactly sure why he was being so mean, he was just in a bad mood from the whole death thing. He spread his arms, "Of course I smell bad. I'm still dead. My body is still fixing itself. I was killed....", eh thought for a moment, 'How long have I been dead? Four or five years?", he asked.

"About four." She shook her head. "Damn man. I can spare a few nanos for you." Raven healed abnormally fast due to small nanobots in her blood. They also broke down other imposing things, such as drugs. The hair on the back of her neck rose again.

We have company.

Acting as though she did not sense another presence, she continued. "Greenfield and Elko is about to go to censorkip.gif . Storm is gone, and so is a bunch of the others." Storm... She began to put up a wall again, locking away the sadness she still carried. He's not coming back. Forget about him. Focus.

Can you do anything in your state at the moment? I'm think they are after me, I could just lead them away. Unless you have some old 'friends' to deal with, and need me to stick around.

Zeke shook his head and raised his hands, "No. I just desperately need something to eat", he said. His stomach felt like it was eating itself and for all he knew it was. He was new at this whole "rise from he dead" kinda thing? He was only human so he wasn't able to tell Raven's heart rate jumped or her face twitch. He was just worried about the fact he had not eaten in 4 years.

Searching through her pocket, she produced a few snack bars. "Here." She handed them to Zeke, then shifted to her wolf form.

Sorry, more is going to have to wait.

She flicked an audit, scanning the trees. Her nose began to twitch as she sought out any odd scents. It was the one scent that stood out the most, that made her heart drop into her stomach.

Oh censorkip.gif .

A shot rang out. She dove to the right, feeling the bullet ruffle the fur of her ears. Aw, censorkip.gif , censorkip.gif . Her pads thudded againsnt the soft, needle-littered ground. Muscles contracted and stretched as she tried to stay moving, all the while formulating a plan. i]I'll cut back-[/i] The impact with her head and the man left it tender an throbbing. First to get up, she cursed again. Right smack into an agent she had ran. Snarling, she leapt on his chest, and delivered a heavy bite to his shoulder. Twisting her head, she tore into muscle. The man screamed in pain, and then slumped back. That's one down. At least two more. Picking up the pace again, she loped through the trees on high alert.

Can you see or hear anything?

A gun shot made Anne jump. She saw a wolf and a someone who looked like they rose from the dead. She saw a dead man and she knew this wolf was hostile. She fired an arrow at the escaping wolf.

Jesus!

Raven did a quick glance around, spotting a girl. The arrow had nicked her, but the wound was already starting to heal. She picked the arrow up, and as she ran past her, dropped it at her feet.

They were trying to kill me first.

Another gunshot echoed through the forest. This time, the bullet sank into her shoulder. Ow, ow, ow....

Anne drew her dagger to go finish off the injured wolf. Unless this thing had a reason to not be killed, it was just going to be her next meal. She saw some guy who had a gun and wondered if he would shoot at her.

[Raven spoke to her, and dropped an arrow at her feet. And was healed....]

Seeing the other man, she moved with her head low, body slamming him.

Not today. Who sent you?!

The man's features took on an awed look. It was quickly replaced with a gruff one. "I ain't talking." Raven dug her claws into the man's torso.

I asked who sent you.

He winced, but still kept him mouth closed. Becoming impatient, her teeth hovered over his neck. A deep snarl gurgled in her throat.

Tell me now you censorkip.gif***, and you might live to tomorrow.

The man succeeded in pulling a knife free that had been strapped to his leg. She didn't react fast enough, and he plunged it into her side. She yelped, staggering off of him. Her eyes held a scary amount of fierceness. He stood, brushed himself off, and walked over to her proudly. "Nice try, you're going to be coming with us."

She slumped to the ground, struggling to breath. Her eyes fell on the girl, silently pleading. Then her eyes clouded, and she then passed out. Blood pooled from her wound, collecting in the soil around her. The man, turned to the huntress. "This is a government matter, and you'd be best to go home and pretend you didn't see this." As he turned away, he spoke into a small earpiece. "Subject down, awaiting pick up."

"I think I deserve this wolf for my next meal." Anne said. But this wolf was different then the common volcano dwelling green wolves. More different than the average wolves in the forest. This wolf must have been something... more. She pretended to walk away, then turned quickly and fired an arrow at the man aimed for his neck.

The man slumped to the ground. Raven was fighting back for her conciseness, and her sight came in fragments. Sounds were distorted, and her sight spun. For a few seconds, she saw the man's feet, then darkness. When she opened her eyes again, he was dead on the ground, and her sight faded to black once more. Did that girl... Save me? She winced. I need to... Get this knife out... So I can heal.

They are going to be here soon... We need to move.

She had spoken into the girls mind. She could only hope that it had been enough and that she'd heard it all.

Anne heard a voice in her head. "Maybe it's my conscious." she muttered. She pulled the arrow out of the dead guy and put it in her quiver then pulled the dagger out of the wolf. She carried the wolf out of sight, and watched as her cougar followed. Eventually she had made it back to camp and had set the wolf on her bed. Her camp was a simple wood block with a bed of pine needles and deer fur for blankets. She looked through her supplies looking for herbal medicines.

Hlao-roo ran. No mater how far she got from that garden, she still felt unsafe. She paused when she heared a comotion comeing from the forest. Urging herself forwards she whispered to her self." In the Owsla they had a saying...Who dares wins!" She began running in that way that almost no liveing creature could catch her.she reached the forest before five minutes had past and after sniffing for danger, Hlao resumed the search for whatever caused the great noise. She ran from bush to bush, keeping to the saftey and cover they provided for her. She jouneyed to the heart of the wood, sniffing for the decayed and rotten smell she had been chaseing after. Finaly she came to a clearing where fought a wolf, a dead man, a man, and a girl. Perhaps these were the demon things her angel friend had told her about.

Raven groaned. Her side ached. "Son of a..." Blinking a few times, she tried to readjust her vision. The world still spun quite a bit. In her side, she could hear the buzz of the nanos as they worked away at fixing the flesh under her fur. Sitting slowly up, she looked around. When her eyes met the cougar's, she stumbled backwards, flipping heels over head. "Ow..." Where am I?

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Anne heard the wolf talk. "Now now my cougar, she is not going to harm us..." she said as her cougar backed up. "Your unlike the common wolf here.... your wounds heal very quickly... you can talk too. And you have wings." Anne remarked. "What is your business in the woods?" she asked.

"Uh... Woof?" She raised a brow at the cougar, then slowly turned to the girl. "I love around here." In Greenfield actually... She glanced back at the cougar. "You know, it's starting to freak me out a little."

"Oh he's friendly, you just need time to know him." Anne replied. She ordered him to wait outside and he groaned and complied. "Well the forest isn't no place for magical wolves. There are more predators than you can imagine. But I haven't seen a human in years.... not ever since Kenny went off possessed by that cursed wisp." she told the wolf. It had been years since she could talk to someone.

Zeke bit into the trail bar and sighed when he couldn't taste it. Yet another great part of being dead. He looked around in confusion when Raven suddenly started attacking what seemed like nothing. When the girl with the bow appeared, Zeke turned on his heel and walked away. He wasn't in the mood with this brand of crazy. The last thing he saw was the girl with the bow carrying Raven away. He just continued to walk towards what he thought was town.

"Magical?" She spat, taking up a defensive tone. "Humans made me like this." Raven shifted to her human form. "I was made in a god censorkip.gif lab. There isn't anything magical about that." She sighed, sitting down beside the girl. "Sorry, sensitive subject."

Anne gasped. "A hybrid?" she said looking at her human form. "Why would they want..." the windows busted. 3 albino foxes had jumped through the window. The cougar ran in carrying a dead one in his mouth. 3 vs 3. Anne shot an arrow into ones mouth when the door busted open. Ducking over was Brutus. "Puny human, this is what you get for hunting MY foxes. And if it isn't our favorite little hybrid." Brutus said grinning. Anne shot another wolf and drew her dagger. She was going to fight Brutus up close and personal.

"Oh Jesus, can I get a break?" The girl shifted forms. The canine leapt at a fox, snarling and bristling, she lashed out.

I got these guys, you handle Brutus.

"Here kitty, kitty, let's go up against the world's veiw of, dog chases cat." Her heavy paw collided with a fox's head.

Username: JaylaCaine

Name: Ballad

Sex: Female

Appearance:Ballad

Creature/power: She has some control over fire, super speed, and can talk

Personality: Ballad is a very calm being preferring to stay alone, but if something intrigues her then she will go investigate.

Family: She has adopted Dreama

History: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

Username: JaylaCaine

Name: Dreama

Sex: Female

Appearance:Dream

Creature/power:Drakken. She can turn into a dragon or stay in human form. Her dragon form is pretty young

Personality: Will be rpd

Family: None. She was found as a child wandering the woods but when she started shifting forms she was kicked out of her foster home.

History: She doesn't remember anything from before she was 5. However when she was found in Greenfield she was adopted by a normal family and lived with them until she was seven. At her birthday a boy scared her causing her to let out a ball of flames as she yelled before she shifted forms and flew to the roof. She was then kicked out of that family and lived alone for a while. Then at age ten she was taken in by a nice old woman who owned the bakery. Living in the apartment above the bakery she helped out around the place until the woman died. Then she moved into the house that she had inherited from the woman. Now she continues to work in the bakery that had helped her so much.

Other: Her scales in dragon form are a lot like metal so she is harder to injure by normal means.

Brutus swung and Anne blocked it with her dagger. She nimbly cut his forearm and Brutus swung again and Anne nimbly jumped backwards and stabbed his shoulder. But then Brutus smacked her across the room with his hand and then stabbed her in the leg. Anne screamed as Brutus twisted his blade. Anne stabbed his fingers making him let go as she struggled to get up. The cougar effectively ripped one of the foxes to shreds with his claws.

Dreama smiled up at her latest customer at the bakery before handing him what he had asked for. After a while she then moved closing the place up before moving to the window. Lighting a candle on the sill she then turned the rest of the lights off. She then turned as she headed to the back and then out the door there. Moving to her house she then looked up to the apartment where Zeke had kept his things. The man she had had a small crush on when he had then disappeared from the apartment above the bakery overnight.

Smiling over to Ballad she then pet her neck before going on into the house. Going on through her routine of taking a shower, dry off, brush teeth, get night clothes on, and brush hair she then laid on the bed tiredly as she tried to get to sleep.

Ballad turned her head as she heard a scream before moving towards it.