natli

Solstice Dragons Breeding Plans

I was trying to work on Heartseeker and Sunsong lines, but both of mine went blue, so I'll have to try again next year. Both look out of place without the pink. sad.gif

Whereas for me, I wasn't considering a sunsong line before the blues happened. I'd take that one off your hands if I could. wink.gif

This project only came up after I caught two and heard that the 2nd Gens turned blue.

Then I asked around and got 12 2nd Gen Solstices, but 3 of those turned back to pink. Not sure what I'll do now, integrate both colorings into a kind of double checker or should I replace those (I'll need more 2nd Gens next Christmas anyway to go to at least 7th Gen).

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=rZN1R

With the recent change to the Silvers, my old breeding plans have been all but scratched. I'll still breed for others, but I've lost interest in making a huge lineage with them. So! I've done a bit of poking around and am happy to say I've found some positively lovely new pairings with some newer dragons that I think yall might like, too.

Perfection! With Thalassa

So gorgeous with Silver Lunar Heralds!

Just stunning with Gold Lunar Heralds

Obligatory pairing with Yulebucks because it's still as pretty as ever

A couple of older pairings I hadn't considered before but that are actually quite lovely:

Purple Nebula

Daydream

I'm just gunna leave this here, but... You don't want to click this last one. It's utterly heartbreaking in its beauty, made all the more so by its sheer impossibility. So perfect, it may make you weep for the lineage that can never be...

Does anyone know when the Solstices get the blue/rosy wings? Is it the same as Sunset/Sunrise dragons? I can't remember….

Rosy wings are the same time as hatching Sunsets. Blue wings are the same time as hatching Sunrises.

Does anyone know when the Solstices get the blue/rosy wings? Is it the same as Sunset/Sunrise dragons? I can't remember…. Never mind. 6am-6pm (EST) is blue, and 6pm-6am (EST) is rose.

I'm looking for 3rd gens with Brute (blue wing), Frostbite (blue), Ice (rosy), Silver (blue), , or Sunset (rosy).

I'm breeding 3rd gen checkers with Gold (blue wing), Silver (blue), Sunrise (blue), and Sunsong (rosy). I'm breeding 2nd gen Thalassa Xeno (rosy) and White (blue or rosy, haven't decided).

My sister bred her two to a guardian of nature and a blue banded, and on the very Christmas day I'm gonna breed mine to a black marrow to fulfill an IOU. I just have to remember to breed her after 6PM cave time to make sure her wings are blushed.

Can anyone help me to breed a 3rd gen Green Nebula x Rosy Wing Solstice please?

As a mate for user posted image

I would love to breed something for others too. Let me know if you need any of the followings!

3rd gen Blusang/Ice/Winter/Daydream/Pink x Rosy Wing Solstice

3rd gen Green Nebula x Blue Wing Solstice

Thank you in advance!