natli

Solstice Dragons Breeding Plans

That was sort of my plan, minus the trading part. I consider spriter alts to be gifts from TJ, and it doesn't feel right to try and profit from his generosity by asking people for anything in exchange for alt offspring (plus there's nothing I really want/need that I cannot get for myself).

Awww, that's so sweet. smile.gif

And they do look nice with Sunsongs. I already bred one of mine to a winter seasonal but

Oh my god, the alts are so beautiful! ohmy.gif

I like them with Nocturnes (especially in their night form) and they also look nice with Red Coppersxd.png

I was thinking about Green Coppers for mine, since I got mine in the Jungle, but your Nocturne really does look nice with them too. <3

ETA: Just had to add here because I snuck a peek at Odeen's girls, and I wish they could be paired with the female Tri-horns, or maybe LadyLyzar's Heartseeker alts. The colors are so rich and absolutely scrumptious!

Edited by dragongrrl

Planning on breeding with Winter Seasonals. Colors look so nice together. Unless I win a raffle prize and can get a new CB Yulebuck. Not the best color match, but they've got such glorious fur and antlers.

Edited by Stromboli

Haven't decided what to breed them with, but I just wanted to say...I just saw the adult, and it is love. <3 Love the description of the breed too, as its good to see a dragon representing what I celebrate. smile.gif

I tried Solstice x Ice, which didn't give me an egg but I think the blue of the Ice doesn't fit the softer blue of the Solstices that well anyway.

I quite like Solstice x Winter Seasonal which others suggested before (but I don't know if anyone posted a link yet).

And someone mentioned Solstice x Heartseeker, too bad I can't try that yet. laugh.gif

My first thought was Solstice x Yulebuck, but I don't have CB Yulebucks so I can't do that. But maybe I'll find one on the AP next year...

Edited by dustpuppy

Your alts Odeen are simply gorgeous! Congrats smile.gif

Having a really hard time deciding..there are just too many combos I like!

Tried breeding one of mine to a Sunsong and didn't get an egg, but I think the pairing in general is quite nice. They also don't look too shabby with Whites either...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uw54l

quite like it, but will be hard to make into a checker...

smile.gif That's pretty, but yes, it would be hard to make a checker. You would need the pink dragons to gender it, and only Christmas to obtain the Solstice.