TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Haha I was wondering why there were new items on the board! They are pretty! Wonder if they are going to update it one more time?

I love throwing stuff at people. Sorry!

But I just do random, I have enough snow to take out a fort entirely but doing random spreads the love and no one suffers too much damage lol

I cant fit any more stuff in my snow fort nwo

I play on my iPod so I can't delete anything xd.png but, seriously thanks TJ, Spriters, and anyone else that helped make this awesome mini game possible. ~Jsward322

This log cabin is difficult to craft, can't seem to get the roof to properly overlap the walls ><

Feel free to hit my fort! c: I need the exp.

That's a dangerous thing to say around here. Your fort is now a pile of rubble.

no wonder i logged in after two days and my fort was half destroyed... i thought to myself, 'why would anyone attack my fort with so much hate?' xd.png now i know, 25 more levels!! yay~ gotta catch 'em all! gotta build it up!! biggrin.gif

Yay!!!! More fun! And even had snow to have an ice palace or..three?! Too fun!! Thank you for the extra goodies and the sneakiness!!! *huggles*

Caps comes off as yelling at others - please tone them down and use them sparingly. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Okay, someone tell me I'm not crazy. That sitting-cat was *not* there at the end, after the little trees, when the extra stuff first came out. That sitting cat is NEW. I updated my fort like 5 hours ago and it was *so* not there!

Okay, someone tell me I'm not crazy. That sitting-cat was *not* there at the end, after the little trees, when the extra stuff first came out. That sitting cat is NEW. I updated my fort like 5 hours ago and it was *so* not there!

You're right... It wasn't.

People like cats! So TJ adds cats, why not?! whee!

I'm already at level 41 without even trying. Almost to my goal but I'm bummed out at the new additional items, considering one of them might have given better defense efficiency that the Tall Ice Towers. Oh, well. Too late in the game to change that. rolleyes.gif

Especially if I want to have enough snow to rebuild my fort to what I had in mind.

You're right... It wasn't.

People like cats! So TJ adds cats, why not?! whee!

I'm okay with cats but what about dogs? I LOVE dogs much better than cats.

Edited by Spyridon

I'm okay with cats but what about dogs? I LOVE dogs much better than cats.

Silly. Don't you know that cats rule and dogs drool? wink.gif

Dogs are okay, actually. But still not as cool as cats.

Silly. Don't you know that cats rule and dogs drool? wink.gif

Dogs are okay, actually. But still not as cool as cats.

This - except that dogs are NOT OK. Ugh xd.png

It did throw me for a minute also - then added a fair few as they are too cute! People sure do like cats laugh.gif

squeeee---more kitties!!! biggrin.gif

Must Have....

Now Got xd.png

Kitties :>

I'm thinking about tearing my whole frt and start again from the ground up. Not that have other things to do (who needs real life anyways? xd.png )