TJ09

2013-12-27 - Holiday Event Encore!

Just came home, repaired my fort and looked buffled at the exp. of 100. 25 more levels! Jippie-yeah! biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ!

I'd love it if we had a few more powerful attacks than the ones available--I have more than 400 units of snow, attacking with 4 units at a time is going to take quite a while.

It would be awesome if we had attacks that took 10, 15, and 20 units, and yielded experience at the same ratio of the Icicle attack.

EDIT: Nevermind, it took a lot less time than I thought.

Edited by Renorei

you are all so fast, LOL.

I want a bigger grid xd.png

I don't want to remove anything I already did, LOL, but I want to add more stuff!!!!

I haven't even seen the moat yet!!!!!

Edited by daba555

Unfortunately, I had helped other people level up and only had 140 snow. Which still got me to level 48. Tomorrow it should be no problem to level up.

How long do we get to edit the forts?

I guess I was a little late in noticing the increase in level cap. I'm only Level 28 right now, though.

How high up can the Fort HP go, has anybody noticed?

So what's the new max Level?

Now I want to kill myself for spending all of that precious snow attacking random forts before this came up. Now I have to wait for a whole new hour to get 9 more units of snow! Only level 26. sad.gif

*runs off to level up* DC feel my snow flinging wrath!!

I had a feeling some more additions would be made. Thank you TJ and the spriters for these additions! :3

Unfortunately, I had helped other people level up and only had 140 snow. Which still got me to level 48. Tomorrow it should be no problem to level up.

How long do we get to edit the forts?

I imagine it's still through Jan 2.

I don't know what max HP there is, but it doesn't affect anything. I thought I could squeeze in a log cabin, but I have to completely re-design....this is gonna be a great weekend!!!

YES! NO! WHY? THANK YOU!

...I have all sorts of feels about this XP

Good thing I stocked up. I'm on level 50 already. The new decorations are lovely but I will keep my army of snow kittens for now biggrin.gif

Luckily I have been hoarding snow. laugh.gif Look out, I am on the attack!