lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

Oh cool. I always hoped to run across a thread like this. cool.gif

I wasn't one of the lucky ones to have my Sweetlings turn Alt back when they were first released (and I'm still a bit envious to this day, heh), but I really love collecting lineages with them.

So while I don't actually have Alt Sweetlings of my own to help contribute to this thread, I'm always happy to help anyone with their 3rd gen+ lineages descended from the Alts.

I currently collect Alt Sweetling lineages with Blacks (I'm working towards 8th gen now), Old Pinks, Magis, Albinos, Whites, Stripes, Red Dorsals, Daydreams, and Reds. I'd love to expand to other breeds as well... Right now I have a 4th gen Nebula looking for a mate.

If anyone is interested in trading or needs mate help, my pairs are listed here:

https://sites.google.com/site/dcbloodonmyfa...eeding-projects

New favourite thread! Even though I only have the pink sweetlings I love the alts and cant seem to resist lineages with them.

I will have a good look around later but in the meantime I have this black hatchie (result of latest experiment tongue.gif) looking for a good home...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I would love to pair my alts with Speckle Throats for Valentine breeding. I saw this combination in the Valentine planning thread and fell in love: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7977436

Anyone willing to help with that?

Bumping this for help with Valentine breeding, please!

I am willing to breed anything I can for you in return. One of my Alt Sweetlings is still available for Valentine breeding if someone is interested in a swap.

Edited by purplehaze

Alright guys, I need your help too biggrin.gif Even though I have just regular Sweetlings. However, I'm capable of breeding 3rd gen Alt Sweetling X Red Nebula. I'd like to find someone who'd create pseudo checher out of them with me. So, 3rd gen Sweetlings would be Alts, 4th gen regular Sweetlings and so on. Anyone up for it?

What a wonderful thread! Unfortunately I have only one CB alt Sweetling, but I would love to help others with their lineages.

I am more than happy that we are now allowed to collect more Valentines. I already have bred a 3rd gen checker from Silver x alt Sweetling and I am hoping for the chance to continue it. I can't wait to get a 3rd gen Sweetling from that line and then I try to create the other 3rd gen I need to reach 4th gen.

I'm hoping to find a Sweetling mate for this lovely this year. I adore Sweetlings, especially the alts. Too bad I don't have any. At least they can be in my lineages.

Now, I really must decide if I'm going to stick with whites, like I have in past years, or if I'll breed mine to silvers.  This is going to be a tough decision.

Alt Sweetling x White would be a beautiful colour contrast. Personally I like this pairing more.....but I already have the alt Sweetling x Silver lineage and I have to stick with it now.

On the other hand - there can't be enough Sweets from Silver lineages wink.gif.

As you said - tough decision.

Edited by drabrugon

Just throwing an idea out there. This is something I was planning on doing when I bred my Alt Sweetling. Post a message in this thread with an exact time that you plan to breed your Alt sweetling and the mate you plan to breed it to so that those that are interested in that pairing may have a slightly better chance on catching the dropped ones. Again just an idea.

just a quick update: I will breed my alt sweetlings only on Monday and will inform here - one will be bred with a Gold and the egg will be given to a requester, the other is still open, probably a Red or a Black

have an sweetling from an alt X snow angel available now.

trade pending. Thanks!

would like an sweetling from an Alt X silver pairing. PM me if interested in trade.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

When the Valentine season is over, would anyone be able to breed an unrelated mate for this one? *crosses fingers*

Thanks!!

doesn't look like many people online at the moment but i'll announce anyway. I will be dropping 2 eggs into the AP 5 minutes from this posting. good luck!

doesn't look like many people online at the moment but i'll announce anyway. I will be dropping 2 eggs into the AP 5 minutes from this posting. good luck!

Pity, was asleep at that time.

Probably now loads of others are sleeping...

Anyway, I will breed one of my Sweetlings with a Gold today, at 7.30 am DC time, will keep one egg for a trade and drop the others (if there are any) to the AP.

I will give another announcement before dropping them.

Hey folks --

I'm going to be working on an Alt sweetling x silver lineage and I have my first pair: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...style%5Bbg%5D=y

Here's to hoping they like each other! I'll be looking for silver swaps after the event, and more Alt swaps next valentines day. biggrin.gif

I'm also making a mate for this little guy (I have the Sweetling, just need the alt black now):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BFOkM

I only have one Alt, but if people need something, I am happy to try.

Double posting... Sorry!

In about an hour I will breed my 2nd Alt with a CB Silver and keep one egg for trading.

I will post here before I let the other eggs go to the AP. Hopefully there will be many.

Ok,got only two eggs unfortunately.

The spare one with code V5nJD will hit the AP at :30 (in 5 minutes)

Ok,got only two eggs unfortunately.

The spare one with code V5nJD will hit the AP at :30 (in 5 minutes)

I grabbed it and threw it at a friend. smile.gif

That's great! Thanks for telling me!

After complaining about not getting much from Alt Sweetlings from the AP or from trades I can now announce that I got some nice things:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RpgM3 - is there anybody who can breed me a Pink sibling from Old Pink?

Got two 2nd Gens from Gold as well - I can get 3rd Gen Gold checkers and next year can go up to 4th Gen Gold biggrin.gif

And just now got a 2nd Gen from Silver, which I had not considered before, but Looks really nice. I will breed me a Silver from one of my own CBs and then happy to breed 3rd Gen Silvers.

Now off to the trading threads, who knows what might happen laugh.gif

If anyone is looking to breed their alt sweetling to a solstice and trade, please drop me a line.

Wonderful lineages guys - so so pretty!