lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

Here is my second 3rd gen checker, alts with blacks. As before, if you're looking for a lineage swap, let me know!

It kinda hurts to just look at this thread, so I try not to.

But I do want to congratulate all of you on your lovely, lovely lineages biggrin.gif

It kinda hurts to just look at this thread, so I try not to.

But I do want to congratulate all of you on your lovely, lovely lineages biggrin.gif

Well, I'd be happy to gift common offspring of mine. It's not the same but I know I'm not the only one with pretty lineages. smile.gif

Here is my second 3rd gen checker, alts with blacks. As before, if you're looking for a lineage swap, let me know!

I have a sibling to this girl available for trading. Please PM me for a lineage swap!

And gone to her new home!

Edited by Siliskor

Have:

3rd EG gold checker with alt sweetlings

Looking for bloodswap: another 3rd gen gold from all alt sweetlings. Willing to consider other offers as long as it contains a 2nd gen gold/silver from alt sweetling.

Please send a PM if interested.

Also, as an FYI, my 2 CB alts made no eggs this week and the rest of my checker lines decided to have an eggless romp as well. dry.gif

I hope you don't mind a regular sweetling owner popping in here.

Since I heard that limits might be lifted I've had the itch to try a lineage with sweetlings and ridgewings, however I can't start it myself since I have no cb sweetlings to begin with.

My idea: Breed alt sweetlings to tan ridgewings to get purple ridgewing eggs, then breed those to sweetlings (normal) from the same parents to get an alternating checkerboard without alternating the genders of the parents (light/dark flips)

Would anyone be willing to help me plan ahead and work on the lineage with me?

Just to clarify: I would never have thought of that combination myself. But I got the 2nd Gen Sweetling this year and thought it looks perfect. By chance I had a partner ready from an IOU breeding. laugh.gif

I don't know if anyone is interested but I'm looking to do a breeding trade. I'm looking for two whites from CB alt sweetling X CB white as mates for this dragon and this dragon. Obviously, I could breed whites from my own but I'd like to be a be able to take this out to 4th gen in two Valentine days. I'll breed my CB alts with any commons and uncommons (obviously that'll take longer) in exchange. smile.gif

Would anyone here be able to help me out with blood swaps for these two?

Have:

user posted image4th gen Black Stripe

-Alt Sweetling x Stripe foundation with White Stripe parents

-Cool code: F5 (refresh?) + Hee

-Please offer here or PM me Found one, thanks!

user posted image3rd gen Gold

-Alt Sweetling x Gold foundation with Pink Sweetling in 2nd gen

-Please offer here or PM me

Seeking:

For Gold:

-3rd gen blood swap with Alt Sweetlings in foundation; can have either a Pink or Alt Sweetling in 2nd generation

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

Would anyone be able/willing to help me build a mate for this guy? (Can have a pink sweet in the 2nd gen) Or this guy? Or this longshot? (Strong preference for a pink from alt sweetling x old bright pink!) I'm down to the last few sweetlings that need a mate for next year... as always, I'd be more than happy to work out a trade for them!

Edited by Siliskor

Or this longshot? (Strong preference for a pink from alt sweetling x old bright pink!)

Sending you a PM. smile.gif

Sending you a PM.  smile.gif

Thank you a million times over, purplehaze! Hopefully she'll like her intended & make babies like this.

Hi, all! I'm hoping to find a mate for this 3rd Gen Alt Sweetling x Red Dorsal Checker.

If anyone can breed a red dorsal mate, please let me know biggrin.gif

Alternately, if anyone would be willing to breed an unrelated 2nd gen red dorsal now, and someone else would be willing to promise me a 2nd gen alt sweetling mate for it next Valentine's Day, I'd be *very* grateful!

I have one CB Alt Sweetling and several different 2nd gens, so please request my help biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi, all! I'm hoping to find a mate for this 3rd Gen Alt Sweetling x Red Dorsal Checker.

Alternately, if anyone would be willing to breed an unrelated 2nd gen red dorsal now, and someone else would be willing to promise me a 2nd gen alt sweetling mate for it next Valentine's Day, I'd be *very* grateful!

I have one CB Alt Sweetling and several different 2nd gens, so please request my help biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I tried for a red dorsal for you but got a purple. I can keep trying, hopefully they cooperate.

And I can breed you a Sweetling next Valentine's Day. smile.gif

Edited by Husker

I tried for a red dorsal for you but got a purple. I can keep trying, hopefully they cooperate.

And I can breed you a Sweetling next Valentine's Day. smile.gif

Awesome! Thank you, Husker biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(And, yeah...I know about the rarity of red dorsals! I've been trying for a third gen for a few months now to finish off a trade *sigh* Thanks for trying!!)

I tried my guy for a red dorsal but he refused the mate. I will try again next week if you want <3

My guys are both on cooldown right now, but I can try them for you when they are able, if you are still in need.

I think they are both committed already for next V-day breeding, but I will check to see.

This is my personal project for next V-day. One of these will be bred before then to get a SpeckleThroat and one will be bred during their breeding season to get a Sweetling mate. Then the following V-day they will breed together. smile.gifhttp://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=6sSO9 and http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=hvNzh

Thank you, nepenthe.catharsis and purplehaze! I will gladly accept any and all help with this project biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif