Seeking:

- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Albino unrelated to oBcu2 and lSTZm
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Blacktip unrelated to 401W3
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Lumina unrelated to h4CIs
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Silver Lunar unrelated to ON5ZQ
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Balloon unrelated to 61sV7
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Fell unrelated to CQp4E and UYJ4A
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Khusa unrelated to 4mNKh and 9wBR3

- Another 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling (must have named parents; will decline any pairings I already have)

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

Have: 4G silver tinsel stair with all alt sweets

Looking for something equally fun and interesting. Doesn't need to be another alt sweet line. Listed here for the alt sweet owners and collectors.

Would be fun to see how long this one can grow!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

On 1/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, Siliskor said:

No luck on winning a prize of my own, or I'd try to help out with that. I am open to bloodswaps/mates for my lines, if possible. I have several perfect 5th gen checkers that I consider finished, but if by some miracle unrelated lines exist, feel free to PM me if you wish to arrange a swap.

Looking for swaps/mates for the following:

3rd gen x BBW (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x carmine (Mate needed)

***4th gen x mistletoe (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x red nebula (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x black (Mate needed)

3rd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x thalassa (Mate needed or bloodswap)

***3rd gen x blusang (Mate needed or bloodswap)

3rd gen x verdigris copper (Mate needed)

2nd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x vine (Mate needed)

3rd gen x white (Mate needed)

3rd gen x red dorsal

3rd gen x gold lunar herald (Mate needed OR just one 2nd gen alt sweetling x gold lunar, unrelated to this & the 4th gen)

***4th gen x gold luner herald (Mate or unrelated bloodswap welcome)

*** 4th gen x pyralspite  (Mate needed)

The big checkers:

***4th gen monarch Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x red dorsal Prospective mates for the 3rd gens/2nd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x gold Bloodswap welcome.

4th gen x white winged snow angel *Holiday x holiday* I've dreamed of a bloodswap for years!

5th gen x black  Prospective mate for the 3rd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

4th gen x solstice *Holiday x holiday* Bloodswap welcome. Blue winged solstice in the lineage is fine.

***5th gen x royal crimson.  Bloodswap welcome.

5th gen x carmine Prospective mate for the 3rd gen must be unrelated to this. Bloodswap welcome.

***6th gen silver. Mate or unrelated bloodswap welcome.

*** 5th gen aria. Bloodswap welcome.

Popping in to see if any alt owners are left & working on anything. I've reposted last year's list, with some modifications asterisked. (Several things from last year were completed, the links do not reflect all changes.) This year's projects include this & this. Second gens will be from tercorn & probably aqualis. Leave a note here if you need a last-minute mate or want to arrange a swap. 

Edited by Siliskor

Am looking for a 2nd gen Trihorn from Alt sweetling. If anyone can breed one, pm me!

I am looking for a 2nd gen Silver Shimmer from Alt Sweetling. I know that it is a very little possibility but if someone can breed that or win a raffle in the future and then be able to do so, please DM me as I need it very much and can also make a nice payment for it.

I have a give away to an alt sweetling scroll.   A lovely 4th gen black sweetling x gold checker.  Just put in a dummy (unwanted AP egg) in the link so I can make sure it goes to an alt scroll (please have scroll visible as I will check).   https://dragcave.net/teleport/714880d55613b995e73d618dd46098ae 

Edit!

New link with hatchling!  https://dragcave.net/teleport/6cadb9f7cf77e231deb9f3cf66e8f150  Found a home! :)

Egg has hatched and since it's been 10 hours with no response, I'm going to cross post over in trading section too.

Edited by Dracaena

If there is anyone who might be willing to breed a 2g prize from alt sweetling I would love it if you could drop me a PM to talk about it, I currently have trades up looking for one. Sorry for intruding otherwise. 

I've been looking for a thread for Alt sweet Scrolls forever! I have just one adult CB since back in the ole days we froze em🤔 I'll be lurking 👀

26 minutes ago, Ambzduh said:

I've been looking for a thread for Alt sweet Scrolls forever! I have just one adult CB since back in the ole days we froze em🤔 I'll be lurking 👀

omg me too! Making checkers on my own is such an effort lol. I'm playing catch up now because before the change I primarily liked to collect alternating/mixed lineages, I really like the look of them. Hit me up if you ever need a bloodswap ^^

18 minutes ago, Verilidaine said:

omg me too! Making checkers on my own is such an effort lol. I'm playing catch up now because before the change I primarily liked to collect alternating/mixed lineages, I really like the look of them. Hit me up if you ever need a bloodswap ^^

My goodness I just went back and read about how Alts were almost discontinued 2 years ago, thanks TJ for not discontinuing💝 I'm so terrible at coming up with cute lineages and making checkers lol plus I get you with it being hard to make up your own I only have the one CB adult otherwise I use some bred ones with mixed lines already, not perfect 🤔🤔 definitely! I'd love to do some swaps and continue their legacy🥺🥺

I have been away for a couple of years or so but have two CB alt sweetlings as well as their offspring x CB blacks. I would love to talk about trading blacks to continue the EG. (I do not plan to inbreed, just doubled the line for those times that dragons are cranky about laying eggs) PM me here if there is interest

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZEIFt

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hwv4B

Edited by Nellas

Hello and Happy Halloween!!

Long shot, I am hoping to find a 3rd gen checkers of Shadow Walker (unrelated to https://dragcave.net/lineage/09Z8H) or Black Marrow (unrelated to https://dragcave.net/lineage/ryP0h)!

I'd also love to AP-stalk alt babs, if anyone is breeding theirs and wouldn't mind PMing me clutch times.

I have one CB alt who I will breed with something, I'd be happy to do a swap if anyone is looking for a 2nd gen of any Halloweens. I can breed a 3rd gen checker with Shadow Walkers (the one above).

(And of course, if anyone has alt babs needing a home, I would love to adopt them!)

Edited by Verilidaine

Hello - me again!

I don't have very much to offer but will hold off on breeding my CB in case anyone can do a bloodswap. I'm hoping to find a 2nd gen Garland.

I'd also love to adopt any 3rd gen holiday checkers, or to know their AP times to hunt for them :)

Caught this little lady from the AP just before the holiday eggs flooded. If any alt owners are interested in her, please give me a poke (tag or PM) and I'll send a teleport~

Gone~

Edited by 11th

Linking to my Valentine's day lineage aid post.   My Alt Sweet checkers are available for holiday or holidaykin request for anyone interested.  

Also, if anyone doesn't have plans for their CB Alt Sweetlings, I'm offering a variety of 2G Prizes/kin, 2G Prize x Prize, pretty much anything you'd like from my scroll. 

In case anyone stumbles across extras, the mates I need are: 

user posted image 2G Alt Sweetling x Arsani mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/S3KCV

user posted image 2G Alt Sweetling x White-Winged Snow Angel, mate for: https://dragcave.net/lineage/VZ61X

user posted image 2G Alt Sweetling x Ribbon Dancer, mate for: https://dragcave.net/lineage/iFuPq

user posted image 2G Alt Sweetling x Rosebud mate for: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HW3OK

There were a lot of people on Secret Santa this year who asked for 2G eggs from Alt Sweetlings. I am doing my best to fill those requests when asked, but wondering if anyone else is willing to help. If you wouldn't mind breeding an egg or two could you please either send me a PM or post on the Secret Santa thread?

17 hours ago, purplehaze said:

There were a lot of people on Secret Santa this year who asked for 2G eggs from Alt Sweetlings. I am doing my best to fill those requests when asked, but wondering if anyone else is willing to help. If you wouldn't mind breeding an egg or two could you please either send me a PM or post on the Secret Santa thread?

Headed there now, thanks for the heads up. :)

3 minutes ago, Terrafreaky said:

Headed there now, thanks for the heads up. :)

Thank you! :)

Looking for blood swaps or mates for the following:

This x Soulstone  (I would absolutely die for a mate for this soon to be 4th gen!!!!!!!!!!!! Or anything on this list, really)

This x Garland

This x Mistletoe

This x Monarch

This x Silver

This x Snow Angel (white wings only)

This x Aria

This x Red Dorsal

This x Gold

This x Solstice

This x Black

This x Blusang

This x Carmine

This x Royal Crimson

This x Pyrope

This x Bright-Breasted Wyvern

This x Tercorn

This x Red Nebula

This x Ribbon Dancer

I'm not going to list everything, this is mostly a rehashed list from previous years with a couple new additions. Scroll up for last year's list if you'd care to help me out with missing mates. I'd like 2nd gens from Aqualis, Arcana, Caligene, Starsinger, Witchlight, Sapo, Snow Angel (white wings only) & Venturis & need one from Gold Lunar, but will probably breed that last myself (a 2nd gen from Gold Lunar will let me make a 5th gen this year!). I can offer breedings from any prior Valentine dragon on my scroll except my sweets (unless we're trading, of course!).

Edited by Siliskor
Because of course I forgot something!

Anyone who does not have their Alts committed already for Valentine breeding? I am looking for someone to breed me Alt Sweetling from Iratus Cantormaris. Also a Cantormaris from Alt Sweetling out of season.