lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

After several weeks of being uninterested, finally got an egg:

4EG gold checker all parents named.

Looking for a bloodswap or other checker lineages with all alt sweetlings. PLEASE PM BEFORE BREEDING ANYTHING! I have tons of alt sweets so I want to make sure I am not duplicating any.

Will consider other offers as well. Still looking for some of the new zyumorph dragons.

I have lots and lots of sweets...can breed commons for swaps fairly easily (usually). I haven't been active so I apologize to anyone who offered to breed for me or asked previously. I will make sure to keep track this time!

Putting my marker in --- someone with Alt Sweetlings will eventually win a Bronze Tinsel, right? biggrin.gif When that happens, I am looking for a mate for: https://dragcave.net/lineage/roZ1H I can breed a 2G Silver Tinsel or Bronze Shimmer x your choice of mate in return.

Edited by Terrafreaky

~~Found a hero! Thank you!!!~~~~~ B)

While I'm on the topic of Alt Sweets, I've updated my lineages on the SROGG Database   Filter by color "Alt" and you'll see a list of all 65 of my lineages.  

All holidaykin are free for the asking, including 2G.  I am also open to reserving my 3G and higher Sweetling eggs for people who need them.  

Edited by Terrafreaky

Decided to breed my sweetlings on a whim today. They were not in the mood! But I did get one nice looking egg. 

3G gold checker

Bloodswap would be great, but contact me first to check about related lineages.

Also looking for a bunch of 2nd gen commons (and not so commons). Send me a PM and I am sure we can work out a trade!

If anyone is looking for Alt Sweetling checkers, all of my lineages are posted in the Valentine Lineage Aid thread.    Tons of holiday offspring available - I am willing to gift them if we can set up a delivery day & time.

Also, if anyone isn't keeping the offspring of their CB Alt Sweetlings this year, I would love to set up a trade.  For your CB Alt Sweetling x my choice of mate I can offer a 2G Prize Egg or 2G valentine breed egg from Prize of your choice + any other eggs I can breed from my scroll.  :)  

Lastly, if anyone with Alt Sweetlings now has a Bronze female Tinsel, I am still in need of a 2G Bronze Tinsel from Alt Sweet.   Name your price :) 

hey there people :)
i have a 3g  Black descending from alt sweetling. I'd love to take it to 4g, therefore i'd need another one like this
Would anyone be able to breed me one? I will glady breed something in return, you can look on my scroll here.

@Mow I could breed you a checker from Black x Alt Sweet, like this. If you want both Blacks in the second gen I don't have the male Black for that.

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@Mow I could breed you a checker from Black x Alt Sweet, like this. If you want both Blacks in the second gen I don't have the male Black for that.

Aww :( i'd prefer both Blacks in 2g for a cleaner look! but thanks a lot for looking! 

@Mow   I can breed one like that for you.   First I will need to breed a 2G male, which will mean a bit of a wait, as I am working on another IOU at the moment.  Also, I will likely release the 2G Black male into the Wilderness after breeding your egg (& making sure it does not alt.)  Not sure if that is an issue for you or not?   If not, please shoot me a PM and I will add you to my breeding list.

With the retirement of alt sweetlings & the new inability of breeding other alts ever, my own alts are no longer available for requests. Since I can no longer continue lines that have taken years to build, I am no longer interested in breeding them. I apologize to my fellow alt owners for the (permanent!) inconvenience.

Would anyone here be interested in this 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Candelabra?

I'm looking to trade it for any of the following Sweets I still need:

- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Sunrise unrelated to this

- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Frill unrelated to this and this
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Albino unrelated to this and this

- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Blacktip unrelated to this
- 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Lumina unrelated to this

Please PM me (or offer) if you're able to breed any of those and would like to swap. Thanks!

Traded; thank you~

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

I have a pair of 2Gs (siblings) from Alt Sweet x Omen that I'd like to pass on to an alt owner or two. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Edit: One gone~

Edit 2: Both rehomed!

Edited by 11th

No one is biting on the departure board for all the offspring of alt sweetlings I've bred (plus some additional ones since I had egg slots open up), so I'm going to post the links here, too.  I have some other alts I can breed but have limited space on my scroll.  The 5th gen is a sibling to my own.  I can breed white mates after Valentine's.

3rd gen sweetling from alt sweetling X white checker

4th gen sweetling from alt sweetling X white checker

4th gen sweetling from alt sweetling X white checker

5th gen sweetling from alt sweetling X white checker

I still have one CB alt sweetling I can breed if anyone needs anything, though I will need an egg slot to breed it.

Edit:  All gone now!  I also went ahead and bred some more of my alt sweetlings but let them auto-abandon.  Happy hunting?

Edited by ytak

Thanks ytak--I picked one up that is not related to my scroll. The rest have distant cousins already living with me ^_^

Found another pair of 2G siblings, these ones from Red Nebula. Again, if anyone is interested in them, shoot me a PM~

Edit: Both gone~

Edited by 11th

Thank you, Sheriziya for posting what TJ said with the links to the conversation about the Alts. I had missed it in my search for 'why do I have a pink Sweetling', and made the mistake of asking in the IRC. Some people are nasty over it, and you can't 'ignore' mods.  :P