vivo

What did you get for the Holidays?

I got a bunch of candy and clothes and stuff, but I also got a noodle making machine, fabric shears, and a note that said that my mom's taking me to a fabric store.

I am very happy. laugh.gif

http://tinypic.com/r/wa63ro/5

So I got this guy who looks really a lot like the male split.

Also got the uglies and maze runner serizes, so got plenty of books to read lol.

Edited by Oasis

Breaking Bad complete collection

Real nice watercolors

25 dollars to the Alamo, (aka best movie theater on the planet)

A new nice router

15 dollars to Books a million,

and more stuff tonight when my friends and I exchange gifts biggrin.gif

- A DOTA 2 card (which was supposed to just be a Steam Wallet card, but this is what the Gamestop guy handed my dad, and he didn't know the difference... sadly I have zero interest in playing DOTA 2; I don't do multiplayer games)

You may be interested in this... http://gift-card-exchange-review.toptenreviews.com/

Edited by rumor33

I got a laptop. YEAHHHHHH! biggrin.gif

And a packet of freeze-dried strawberries.

Edited by Techno_Elf

a chocolate bar

a self-made wooden box with felt-tip pens in it from my pen-friend

a hair dryer (which is the strangest present I ever got xd.png)

a second-hand comicbook (from my favorite comic artist! <3)

a DVD

And the best thing: A calendar from an art-community which I joined some months ago. I'm so touched to realize they considered me a full-fledged member! <3

Early Christmas present a month or so ago was a 3DS with Pokemon X and Rune Factory 4.

I also got a new hair straightener, chocolate, $25 GameStop gift card, rabbit plushies, and two necklaces.

I got an assortment of Doctor Who and horse stuff, and some quirky things that interest me like a book of conspiracies and one about British slang. My favorite gift, though, would have to be a Wacom drawing tablet. I've been experimenting with it and gosh I love it so much. <3

Oooh, Wacom tablet! I'm hoping to get one soon. If you don't mind me asking, what type did you get? And was it worth it?

A GPS as I am the last person you would ever want to go to for directions.

PJ's, giftcards, chocolate, and a laptop that I'm really excited about.

I've watched Pewdiepie and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!! I wasn't expecting to see HP today, that was brilliant!

Other than that, I've got Sea of Monsters book (reading it for the second time), I'm counting it as an early Christmas gift xd.png (bought in late November I guess)

A false-fireplace heater thing. (its a heater that looks like a fireplace. It has fake flames and stuff.), a cooling pad for my laptop, $20, I was promised a new phone in march, and I may be getting an xbox game (if I find anything interesting at gamestop).

Toshiba Satellite P5-A7200

Super soft leopard print jammies with pink piping and pink buttons.

Pokemon Y

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Hand painted foxes on little square copper plates from my sister's professional artist boyfriend

Nintendo DS case with a pink stylist pen, little screen cleaner, slots for 6 games, and a separate case solely for the DS itself

Despicable Me 2

Cute little incense kit with a little red ceramic burner with a sakura flower for placing the sticks, and 6 different scents

Target Exclusive P!nk Truth About Love CD Album

Tiny cup shaped like an adorable fat cat head with a holly adorned collar

and a Rainbow Dash Beanie Baby

Usually I get a thing of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut truffles but that was forgotten about. Maybe they'll be on sale now!

Edited by Cecona

Never mind about the DOTA 2 card, guys. Turns out it is just a regular Steam Wallet card; it just goes to the game's store page after adding the funds to my wallet and I don't even have to do anything with the game. Should've figured that, really, since after thinking about it, there's really no way the game would use its own wallet separate from the Steam wallet.

Oooh, Wacom tablet! I'm hoping to get one soon. If you don't mind me asking, what type did you get? And was it worth it?

I got the Intuos Pen Tablet (this one). I've only had today to play around with it, but I got comfortable using it very quickly and I've been sketching stuff. So far, I am totally loving it and it's my favorite out of all my gifts. Plus the colors match my Mac and I like things to match.

edit because I found the actual link

Edited by Dimar

Ni No Kuni: Curse of the White Witch (PS3), PS3 Controller and Remote Bundle, Alice in Wonderland Collectables, Jeans and a Sweater.

I got a Wacom Inkling, Wacom Intous 4 and some Copics ; u ;

Really eager to try everything out Q U Q <3

Haven't had all of my presents yet, but so far I've had;

*Two books

*Shortbread biscuits

*Fox-shaped door stop

*Stickers

*Different flavoured hot chocolate mixes

*Pretty puffin padblock

Seeing the rest of the family in the next few days, so will be getting more presents then!

I got some movies and decorative trinkets to display in my room, but my favorite gift is actually a pair of Chaps Slippers- it is always freezing in our house, and I have been making due with socks and slipper-socks, but these are a level of fuzzy warmth and pampering that my feet have never known. I'm in heaven.

Also, soft frosted sugar cookies. Because my mouth needs to be in heaven, too.

I got a bookshelf that looks like the TARDIS! Not joking either! biggrin.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts