flitzthesoulreaper

What did you get for the Holidays?

I just opened an old mp4 for the holidays.

What did you get this year?

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

80% of my gifts can be categorized into FOOD and CLOTHES. I am totally cool with this because holiday has best food.

A floral-print playsuit (which I'm wearing now), body lotion, a box with the perfume "Pretty" by Elizabeth Arden and soap.

My boyfriend purchased Final Fantasy XIII-2 for me and it'll arrive in a week or two, along with some kind of stuffed animal!

My mom ordered a little fountain with fairies on it (with a tea light candle holder too!) and it should arrive in a few days or so.

Also last night I had a dream that my dearly departed father visited us for Christmas, so I guess that was him sending me a present too.

A warm hat, a cup with snufkin on it, a pair of pumpkin-coloured headphones, a bright yellow backpack, a book about celtic patterns (knots and such), and a new phone because my old one was new when listening to music on your cellphone was the great new thing ^^;

Overall I had a great day as well smile.gif

Tickets to see The Enchanted Island with Placido Domingo and Susan Graham! <3 I saw them about four years ago in Iphigenie en Tauride, and I'm super excited to hear them again. Last time I saw Placido Domingo he was conducting. Which was great. The singers were fantastic and I'm happy to be in the same auditorium as him. But seeing him up on stage is amazing. It's not until March, but so what?

March is going to be wonderful. Not only do I have tickets for this, but I'm also going to see the revival of Les Miserables on Broadway in March. Can we please just skip over January and February?

And, keeping with her usual theme of piggy-backing onto my parents' gift ideas, my sister got me the Enchanted Isle inspired opera bracelet, which I definitely plan on wearing when I go. smile.gif I adore opera bracelets! I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent just browsing through their website and drooling.

Doctor Who t-shirt, MLP Dr Whooves t-shirt, and some MLP figurines and comics smile.gif

- A necklace that doesn't appear to have any sort of fastener

- A DOTA 2 card (which was supposed to just be a Steam Wallet card, but this is what the Gamestop guy handed my dad, and he didn't know the difference... sadly I have zero interest in playing DOTA 2; I don't do multiplayer games)

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

- Adventure Time Jake the Dad DVD (IT HAS "I REMEMBER YOU" AND "SIMON & MARCY"!!!)

- Adventure Time Encyclopedia

- Portal 2 Long Fall Boot knee socks

- A really soft scarf

Edited by PollyCockatrice

- A necklace that doesn't appear to have any sort of fastener

- A DOTA 2 card (which was supposed to just be a Steam Wallet card, but this is what the Gamestop guy handed my dad, and he didn't know the difference... sadly I have zero interest in playing DOTA 2; I don't do multiplayer games)

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

- Adventure Time Jake the Dad DVD (IT HAS "I REMEMBER YOU" AND "SIMON & MARCY"!!!)

- Adventure Time Encyclopedia

- Portal 2 Long Fall Boot knee socks

- A really soft scarf

But Dota 2 is awesome!

I'm mad my mother's boyfriend didn't get anything for her. I don't really care for presents but she did.

A beautiful new gaming keyboard & mouse, a 27" flatscreen monitor to replace my old clunky desktop, a copy of the Mass Effect trilogy, some books on snakes and microorganisms, a shirt with a steampunk dragon design on it, a Celtic Love Knot amulet, some money to spend, and some handknitted coasters from my grandmother. smile.gif

I got a toy Xerneas and a computer that I asked for for my birthday.

On the opposite side, I asked for Pokémon SoulSilver for my Christmas and I'm not getting it until my birthday.

Ah well.

Well, so far I've gotten the latest iPod, an iPod nano, some perfume, some clothing, 20 bucks, a fifty dollar iTunes giftcard and all kinds of candy. I'm surprised I got any of this, no idea how my parents paid for all this lol.

A BA Leather jacket, which fits amazingly..

One of those fish lamps, where you turn it on and it's a fake aquarium and it has a creepy dolphin in it *love*

Thin mint cookies wub.gif

an MP3 player

Some gift cards.. and 20 bucks

And some boots.. the fish lamp will have to go with my collection of fish lamps..for some reason people think that i really like them xd.png

New IPad, of which I'm typing this post with. Along with a case.

Pokemon Y

CANDY!

Clothes

Geodes. You crack 'em open to see what's inside, I've yet to do that.

Fancy-thermometer thing. It actually looks pretty cool.

One of those air hogs things.

A car you control with an IPad.

Yahtzee and poker

Christmas is wonderful. The one quiet day because your siblings are too occupied with games to make noise!

We're kind of poor at the moment, so a bit of chocolate, some slippers and socks, a little bit of cash, and some hugs. ^^

Wouldn't the Gamestop guy change it for you ?

DVDs for me mostly. And Lush bath bombs smile.gif

I got an assortment of Doctor Who and horse stuff, and some quirky things that interest me like a book of conspiracies and one about British slang. My favorite gift, though, would have to be a Wacom drawing tablet. I've been experimenting with it and gosh I love it so much. <3

Nintendo 64 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Fox mug

Fox rings

Fox purse

Fox Ornament

Fox traveling mug with a picture of my fox on it

A groovy cream sweater

Candy

All my presents for others were very well received. biggrin.gif

All in all, I'm over the moon happy.

Edited by Draco Knight