sparkle10184

Pokemon Recolours

I've been doing some Pokemon sprite recolours lately, so since I'm on winter break now I thought I'd open up a shop! It's all free and easy to request.

Form:

[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[B]Colours:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]

I'll do any pokemon, any colour. For the 'pokemon' part of the form, you can just put the name.

Finished requests:

user posted image for Hazel360

user posted image for KoalaNoob

Freebies:

user posted image Green Mew

user posted image Blue Jigglypuff w/ orange eyes

user posted image Green and blue Shuckle

Have fun requesting!! smile.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Pokemon: Gothorita

Colours: Light blue body and pink bows, please.

Other: Hmm… Nothing I can think of.

I have a challenge for you. I want to see if you can recolor this pokemons feet to look like santa boots. If you can get it, I will give you a butterbut egg. Oh, and I recolored everything on it but the feet smile.gif Have fun! Please show it to me when your done!

http://imgur.com/Z6WHdur

Pokemon: Onix

Colours: Crystal blue

Other: Kind of like the crystal onix from the anime.

I have a challenge for you. I want to see if you can recolor this pokemons feet to look like santa boots. If you can get it, I will give you a butterbut egg. Oh, and I recolored everything on it but the feet smile.gif Have fun! Please show it to me when your done!

http://imgur.com/Z6WHdur

I'm sorry, I tried but it didn't work. I wasn't even quite sure what you meant by 'santa boots', I assumed you meant the classic black with white trim. It would require line edits to make it look right, and I don't do line-edits I only colour in.

KoalaNoob, I'm working on yours now smile.gif

KoalaNoob, here is your request:

user posted image

I hope the colour is right!

My sister, Snowytoshi, helped with it because it was kinda hard smile.gif

Pokemon: Typhlosion

Colors: Whatever you think would look the most awesome. I only require that in the end he has blue fire.

Other: I would prefere you did not make the entire outline the same color like most of these requests. It makes them look glowy. Thanks!

Sure^^

and the reason I make the lines the same colour is because it is very hard. I am still learning, I just recently started doing this. Making the lines the way they are originally just with different colours and stuff would be wicked hard...

It's actually not too hard. In fact it's easier because you have less stuff to color. Happy learning!

Do you know the flip eraser trick? It makes reocloring much easier.

And ai love the onix, by the way! It's so... Cryastal-y.

It's when you erase with the right cursor button. If you have the colour you want to change as the pencil colour, and the colour you want to change it to as the background colour, erasing with the right click button will change it. Very handy.

Pokemon: Rayquaza

Colours: I would like the main body color to be black, the yellow circle-like markings to be a bright purple, and the red markings to become yellow.

Other: Don't make the colors TOO neony, but I want them to pop against the black. Keep th claws white and the eye yellow please.

Thanks! smile.gif

Okay, I just made a 20 second or so plain Hypercam video and am trying to upload it to YouTube. You'll have to be patient with me now, since YouTube takes so long to upload, but I hope it works.

Well, this totally wasn't whipped up in 20 seconds but took an HOUR to upload...

Hope it helped.