Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

I'd hoped that I could get the last healer to post, but no matter. I guess I'll have to post.

...Fail. I was waiting for the last healers to post. I need to get my keyboard fixed... The A button dislikes working, as well. ^^;

Okay, so I know why this is dying. The training is boring. So, should we times skip to the end of training?

If we do, the inactive characters will be sent back because they aren't trained enough to go to the mountains. This is also a good time for you to dump your unwanted characters. I think this is the best way to do it. :]

Your opinions on it?

I'm deeply sorry for not posting more... I'm moving IRL, so I haven't had the time to get on... ^^;

I think that skipping the training might be a good idea. There should be an overview of what the training was from the trainers and maybe how it went for them teaching the hatchlings. Then the hatchlings would start up on their journey.

That's just my opinion though.

Okay, i'm going to do a lengthy roleplay post and then you guys can hop in.

Please post here that you will be active. All who have roleplayed (and not chatted or OOCed in the main threat) in the past month will be deemed active.

However if you haven't roleplayed or want an extra insurance that your characters will be safe, or if you want to get rid of some, please post below.

Hi. I'm here. I'll be posting in a while.

edit: I have an idea on how to get this going again. Since more than half the characters are inactive, maybe you could allow people to join again, and have the elders choose a bunch of random hatchlings(New Rpers) out of desperation since the number of hatchlings was too low. What do you think?

Edited by Melomancer

I'm still here and using Icarus and Shinzu. I'll post something for them in a minute.

Hi. I'm here. I'll be posting in a while.

edit: I have an idea on how to get this going again. Since more than half the characters are inactive, maybe you could allow people to join again, and have the elders choose a bunch of random hatchlings(New Rpers) out of desperation since the number of hatchlings was too low. What do you think?

I have considered this, and it shall happen! smile.gif

Alright, I need to spill the beans. This is what will happen:

Once the group is all prepared, they set off on the journey. They travel, losing some hatchlings on the way. Somewhere along the way they mature inti matured hatchlings. They apparently reach the end with a huge cliff and abyss. But then they see a cave tunnel, winding down. They follow the path and they reach a large cave surrounded with a dead, lightning struck forest. When they entered the cave, one half of it is pouring magma, the other covered in ice. They spot a shadow then a booming voice.

Two GoN appear, the two in the old fabled legend. They tell the hatchlings that the elders are corrupt (credits to Master, read this post: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7934382 ). They tell them that once they return home with the 'solution' to the Daphne, the elders will kill them. Then GoN use their powers to turn the hatchlings into adults faster than usual.

The group return back to the old training camp, where the trainers have just started to pack up. They silently slip in, and the trainers rejoice. However the characters tell the trainers who side with them. They take the camp and move it into the mountains with the guidance of the group.

And there, it continues.

It seems long, but it certainly a twist. I think. xd.png

Edited by Tiga

Directed by none other by mister M. Night shaymalan himself.

(That was a reference to plot twists, if anyone's didn't get there)

Anyway, that sounds really good. I like it.

Again, I'm sorry for not posting ^^; Moving, school... it's hard. I'll make a post now. Thanks for not kicking me out, Tiga.