Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Sure, Waltzer! Niere is eventually going to train the other hatchlings (And god I hope Dragon L would also be active when the time comes) anyway. :3

(Also, if peach isn't going to reply soon, I may as well have Tenri go through the test to make things easier for me.)

If it's just a tradition, why send children? You don't send your kid to Vermont because you can't find any spruce trees to decorate for Christmas, you definitely don't send your neighbor's kid. And if they're that blind maybe they should be removed from their positions

Sure they could be blind or overly traditional, but can we really excuse them taking children and sending them to what is likely their deaths?

Which is worse? That they are lying and know full well they are wrong. Or that they are blind and cannot see how they have erred?

Can we really trust that they are doing what's best for us? That they have always made sound decisions?

Also, not "just an RP"

An RP should contain realism to its plot. You don't just say "these guys took this we need it back", you explain why they took it, who they are, why we need it back

If you don't then you might accidentally leave a large hole in your plot for someone to slip through and change the direction of the whole RP

Not to say the hatchlings wouldn't still go, but it makes more sense that the adults would see what was happening and stop it. Surely the population of an entire planet wouldn't be naive enough to think they actually need the armor

Wouldn't at least a few protest it? Wouldn't they at least try to stop the theiving of their neighbor's children?

Why would they stand idly by whilst their futures are decided by the naive elite?

Unless those elite are not so naive. Unless they are purposefully silencing any who get in their way

And if this so, then does not my former theory hold true? Would the Elders and Dracsmiths suppress the voices of those against them if they didn't wish to stay in power? If at least a few of them weren't the manipulative dogs I have demonstrated them to be?

But that's just a theory, a game theoryfeel free to formulate your own

Anywhales, have fun going on your suicide mission to find ore that will help keep the naive and/or power hungry elite in power if you succeed!

With hope,

Master

P.S. And I am going to drag this on until I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the Dracsmiths and Elders are, in fact, guilty of the crimes they have been so accused of. I'm not running for President (unless you want to die), I'm aiming for lawyer tongue.gif

Wow. Wow. If Master runs for president, she will make us eat popcorn everyday. I have that feeling.

Well, I probubbly would do that if I could (I'm surprised you picked that up...)

But there's a lot of other reasons you wouldn't want me in a position of authority (I'm aiming for "Lord of Google" ATM, and "Lord of Google ATMs" tongue.gif)

EDIT: So Tiga, what do you think of my theory? I think it's interesting and adds a lot of depth to the RP

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Well, I probubbly would do that if I could (I'm surprised you picked that up...)

But there's a lot of other reasons you wouldn't want me in a position of authority (I'm aiming for "Lord of Google" ATM, and "Lord of Google ATMs" tongue.gif)

Well you did a pretty good speech. I made the elders and dracsmiths so evil without knowing.

xd.png Yeah, you did tongue.gif

But that's okay. I doubt it will directly effect the RP much. At least, not until the return. It could be an interesting toy to play with. The hatchlings, now adults, return to the Elders. The Elders immediately try to find out the location of the Daphne. The survivors become suspicious and won't tell them. Then we get to see that the Elders and Dracsmiths aren't what they seemed

Dreamgirl has taken the last trainer. Sorry for any inconvenience.

xd.png Yeah, you did tongue.gif

But that's okay. I doubt it will directly effect the RP much. At least, not until the return. It could be an interesting toy to play with. The hatchlings, now adults, return to the Elders. The Elders immediately try to find out the location of the Daphne. The survivors become suspicious and won't tell them. Then we get to see that the Elders and Dracsmiths aren't what they seemed

Thats very good. At the end, we could get them to overthrow them.. >:)

This RP suddenly became deeper than the pacific. Also, it's kinda fun to RP a dragon that can't talk, but sometimes it get extremely awkward when another RPer tries to befriend Demeter and I have to awkwardly keep her silent or get someone to call her name so the other hatchling will know.

Edited by Melomancer

Just a tiny question

Do you want the RP to go in a specif direction or do we just wing it

Well once it has started, i will plan the journey out. Perhaps some will die. But i would like it if ALL of your dragons are at the center. It's sorta like the intro stuff.

I finally sent in my application! ^^ I hope it gets accepted! I saw that the RP needed a planner, and made a chara to fill that spot.

Edited by Lilac_Lily

I didn't get an application from you Lilac_Lily. I'm not sure if Tiga told you to PM him/her, but it says on the frot of the RP to PM those things to me. Just a heads up smile.gif

Doesn't matter, her app looks good. We need a planner ASAP so she will fit. Welcome! :3

Hey guys, school is starting for me tomorrow and I'll only be able to RP on weekends. Could someone take over my characters for me?

Lilac just when you are rping the charies of Mel, make sure you say it or something before it.

Example:

Melomancer

Sxjnsidjnwidjn

Just so we understand.