Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

They don't have it yet. Imma roleplay a dracsmith who makes it fall all of youse! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

@Mandaze About the hatchling armor thing. I asked that a week ago. and this was Tiga's reply

I can't make Demeter do anything until either Shinzu or Melina reacts. She's still awkwardly buried in her leaf pile.

Edited by Melomancer

Username:naktukiro

Dragon Name:Akasha

Breed:solstice dragon

Picture:http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131225084005/dragcave/images/a/a9/Christmas_2013_hatchling.png

Personality:she is soft and gentle, saying sorry even at the smallest things. She is easily over powered by larger dragons( some times smaller depending on their age). She is better at healing then she is at fighting and may feel uneasy when blood is spilled.

Differences in appearance:

Crush:open

Weapons/Abilities/etc: frost breath. May have snow on her back in hot days

Other:work on this next time and I am inactive

Since Tiga told me to talk about it in the OoC...

You might want to change this a bit.

She's better off being a healer than all the other ranks, but I think all the healer spots are taken.

Hey, Ima have to drop out of this RP. Sorry, I figure you can free up a Planner slot since I only had one post

But real quick, anyone else notice how the Dracsmiths and elders aren't actually the good guys? I will present evidence after I get a few replies

oh, I would love to have another character too.. but if you will have a planner, Nevermore, then I'll make another gatherer or hunter if it's alright biggrin.gif

LoKF is LegendofKorraFan. You can find her/his post in this thread. Just PM LoKF your form

But real quick, anyone else notice how the Dracsmiths and Elders aren't actually the good guys? I will present evidence after I get a few replies

No one? Alright then. Allow me to lay out my evidence

The armor is like money. You can live without it, but you are treated like crap and living is likely hard. People likely target you for beatings if you don't have it, and are probubbly far less likely to let you have food or a place to stay

The Dracsmiths control the armor, they have the most money. And the Elders control the Dracsmiths

What happens if no one has armor anymore? Nothing.

At least, nothing major. the normal dragons continue their lives and armor becomes less important as time goes on. Those whose armor has been lost are slowly integrated back into society as normal citizens. Sure some still view the armor as important and scorn those without, but most don't really care

But the Dracsmiths and Elders are in trouble. The lose their status. The armor is no longer important and so neither are they. Thus, the only way they can keep their power is to find more Daphne. And to do this they come up with a perfect solution, one that will benefit "all". They send children, other people's children, to go do a highly dangerous job that they themselves are too frightened to do. All so they can stay in power

I do have to commend them on being good liars, they've managed to convince almost everyone else that they are doing this for the benefit of all. And they've even conned them into sacrificing their children, the most precious thing someone will ever "own"

But wait, should I condemn them just yet? Maybe they are simply shortsighted, maybe they don't realize that everything will be fine when all the Daphne is gone

But do the Elders sound that idiotic to you? Surely the combined brainpower of all the Elders and Dracsmiths could have seen that everything would be perfectly fine. And maybe a few were naive and fell into the others' traps saying that everything would be horribubble without the armor.

But can that truly absolve the whole group from guilt?

Can we truly believe that a group of dragons who, for whatever reason, selfish or naive, are willing to sacrifice children to get a rare metal are anything but the controlling demons they appear to be?

And our poor hapless charries have no idea they're being sent on a suicide mission at the whims of a group of greedy politicians who care nothing for them or the families they have been taken from

I ask you, friends, is this behavior truly acceptable? Should we really be roleplaying to find the Daphne for these dogs? Shouldn't we rise against the oppression of these vile leeches who wish nothing more than to keep themselves above us?!

But hey, this whole theory could be obsolete and the Daphne could legitimately be needed somehow. In which case, this roleplay doesn't really have a basis. Why the hell would anyone need form-fitting armor that they have to wear their whole lives to survive?

With hope,

Master

Edited by MasterWeavile898

^^Dayum, dem conspiracies.

Tiga, when should I start to 'ignore' Icarus? and I'd be happy to take the spitfire trainer.

No one? Alright then. Allow me to lay out my evidence

The armor is like money. You can live without it, but you are treated like crap and living is likely hard. People likely target you for beatings if you don't have it, and are probubbly far less likely to let you have food or a place to stay

The Dracsmiths control the armor, they have the most money. And the Elders control the Dracsmiths

What happens if no one has armor anymore? Nothing.

At least, nothing major. the normal dragons continue their lives and armor becomes less important as time goes on. Those whose armor has been lost are slowly integrated back into society as normal citizens. Sure some still view the armor as important and scorn those without, but most don't really care

But the Dracsmiths and Elders are in trouble. The lose their status. The armor is no longer important and so neither are they. Thus, the only way they can keep their power is to find more Daphne. And to do this they come up with a perfect solution, one that will benefit "all". They send children, other people's children, to go do a highly dangerous job that they themselves are too frightened to do. All so they can stay in power

I do have to commend them on being good liars, they've managed to convince almost everyone else that they are doing this for the benefit of all. And they've even conned them into sacrificing their children, the most precious thing someone will ever "own"

But wait, should I condemn them just yet? Maybe they are simply shortsighted, maybe they don't realize that everything will be fine when all the Daphne is gone

But do the Elders sound that idiotic to you? Surely the combined brainpower of all the Elders and Dracsmiths could have seen that everything would be perfectly fine. And maybe a few were naive and fell into the others' traps saying that everything would be horribubble without the armor.

But can that truly absolve the whole group from guilt?

Can we truly believe that a group of dragons who, for whatever reason, selfish or naive, are willing to sacrifice children to get a rare metal are anything but the controlling demons they appear to be?

And our poor hapless charries have no idea they're being sent on a suicide mission at the whims of a group of greedy politicians who care nothing for them or the families they have been taken from

I ask you, friends, is this behavior truly acceptable? Should we really be roleplaying to find the Daphne for these dogs? Shouldn't we rise against the oppression of these vile leeches who wish nothing more than to keep themselves above us?!

But hey, this whole theory could be obsolete and the Daphne could legitimately be needed somehow. In which case, this roleplay doesn't really have a basis. Why the hell would anyone need form-fitting armor that they have to wear their whole lives to survive?

With hope,

Master

Wow.. That was amazing.. no sarcasm, that was actually great! You could apply for president!

I have no idea how I'm going to make Aqua 'cold'.... Any help please?

Sorry about leaving you waiting, Drakonspite. For Aqua getting cold, something could happen while the hatchlings are being trained. Maybe she could think things over and just come to some sort of conclusion?

Also, for that great conspiracy, I'd say that it is very much possible. Some of the elders could be like Dumbledore from Harry Potter; nice and wise on the outside, but manipulative on the inside. (Though Dumbledore had more back story and motive for that, while no one really knows who the elders are.)

Also, Jass, your White Dragon Healer Trainer sounds very interesting...biggrin.gif

Wow... Can't believe that I haven't posted to this yet. Well anyways about the elder dracsmith thing they may need the armor because it's a big part in their history. Like a tradition, also even the smartest people can be blind by what they think is right and what really is right. Also it's an RP why don't we just go with the flow it's not like it's real life...

Welp hopefully that's the discussions end.

*Pokes around for that one person who decides to drag it on...*

Hello new member... Hopefully you can still join.

Edited by kingcobra2018