Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Hey, umm, I would like to apply for the roleplay too, if it's still. But I see that the OP is away, so should I still PM them or someone else?

PM LegendofKorraFan your app and he will process it for you c:

Be patient Little Cricket. You can't expect him to reply immediately. Everyone has a life here.

He's still active though. Anyway, its only been 2 days since he least posted in this forum. I'm sure he's been checking in on this thread. Either way, just wait, would ya? Many of the RPs I join are usually a bit slow anyway.

But seriously, guys, where is currently everyone in the RP? (As in RP characters)

Edited by Jass

LoKF probably is busy. He will come back! (Hopefully)

My charas are located::

Juruth is at the fire

Kleva is in the hunter's tent

Rei is entering camp

Perla is in the Gatherer's tent

And Clouda is outside the planner's tent.

My Charcter (Oblivion) is at the fireplace with Jurith and Dante and Aqua(Drakon's charcter) is at healers tent with perla and Shade and Iracus

Melina, Shinzu and Demeter are in the gatherer's tent. Rei and Jong poked their heads in the gatherer's tent.

My character, Somni, is sitting in front of the warrior's tent.

And btw, is there anyone iside the warrior's tent?

Everyone forgot about Hitomo...wasn't he looking inside the gather's tent as well?

Tenri's talking to Orion and is still STILL in the line

Shizu is in the gatherers tent

Hitomo is currently invisible to everyone else (he's a warrior too you know)

Edited by Jass

Jass: I can mention your character, but can't really interact with him at the moment, but you could have him come in front of warrior's tent... (just a suggestion, I got no idea biggrin.gif )

I interacted with Icarus and I' waiting for a response and I can't do anything yet unless he interacts back. I know it's only been a day but I'm not the most patient person xd.png. How long should I wait before moving on..?

Well, Tenri and Orion are still in the line, Erena and Frithra hasn't even come to the elders yet so might take a while :/

If GreatDragon doesn't reply till 15:30 GMT+0 tomorrow, Imma go and provoke Amok >:)

Not If Frithra Provokes Amok First. :3

Uhh-herm. That is, if someone interacts with Frithra before she sees him and gets the chance.