Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I LOVE looking at everyones fort, such creativity and so many differences even tho we all worked from the same stock. You guys all rock, and thank you to TJ and the artists!

My fort

user posted image

I thought a lot of people here had very cool forts and the spider fort was something else.

I stuck with ice fort things since cute is not something I pull off well- it usually ends up feeling tacky. I really liked the way the square fountains merged so well with the moats.

Edited by Cygnis

Except for moving some rocks and trees around, my final version remained the same as earlier. It might not be as nice as many I've seen, but I like it.

I just added a cat sculpture in the middle. StarSea mentioned it in the News so I thought I should share it with you all biggrin.gif

The poor kitten in the corner to the very right kept having its head lobbed off.

My fort

I like simple, yet refined things, so I made a simple village with a certain Skyrim influence to it. I didn't add any of the new things because I was pleased enough with how it turned out, and changing it would only clutter it.

I love the diversity of forts we all have made. smile.gif

Here's mine. It has been like this for most of the time, I only added some details when the new items showed up.

I wanted my fort to look a bit like a real castle so this is what I created:

My ice castle

What a lovely event this was!! I saw so many beautiful forts out there! smile.gif

Puck's fort

Such as it is. Actually I like this better that the past decorating activities! I'm not much of an artist ( and it shows) but this was just - however you like it ?! and I do laugh.gif

Snow Fort

Mine looks kind of empty compared to many, but I don't like it looking too busy. I like what others did but I wasn't sure how to get the 'full' result without looking overflowed. I wish it lasted longer, I wanted to mess with it and the new things a bit more. Ah well, it was fun and I am content! smile.gif

Kooky's Fort!

It's simple, but hey least I was able to build a castle with a princess cat and a few dragons teaching their young how to guard the palace, then two large dragons at the palace walls entrance as guards on duty.

ALL HAIL PRINCESS KITTY!!!

Here's my fort.

Wasn't the best as I see in the previous posts, but I still like the outcome x3 (Had over 400 HP too!)

This event, for my first Christmas Event ever, was totally awesome! xDDD Can't wait to see more!

Here's the final version of mine

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Melisande

I loved this event. I like how every one's forts are different from big castles to simple ones... to an army of snow cats hah

My fort is the home of the snow-dragon family there ^ ^ Idk if it's weird but in my head I kinda made a little back story, that the big dragons are the mommy and daddy, with three little ones and a clutch of eggies. The statue in the back with the dead trees is a grave site remembering grandpa dragon who's no longer there.

LOL, me too! I was sorta reserved about posting my final fort. XD Maybe the URL doesn't work because your scroll is hidden? Also, I think your scroll is really good. :3

Thank god I didn't post mine earlier; I've lost count of the number of times I had added rocks, moved rocks... and as evidenced by my final fort, removed rocks. XD Ooh, I had a feeling that might be it but I'm not sure what prevented me from testing until now, LOL. You're right, btw. x3

Assuming you mean my fort and not my hidden scroll, thank you! :3 I just had a peek at yours and I think I came across it randomly while hurling icicles! Love the moat and the general minimalist look. c: I also have a thing for those high-walled and "deep" entrances. ouo

Such as it is. Actually I like this better that the past decorating activities! I'm not much of an artist ( and it shows) but this was just - however you like it ?! and I do

Artfully placed rocks! I could never make them work for me. xP The fountain display is nice too. Just one thing: no snow kitties! How did you resist? XD I certainly couldn't, even though I really felt like they wouldn't fit in, bahaha. And I agree with you! I thought the gingerbread decorating would take the cake (I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself) but this one is my new favourite. :3