Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

Here is mine biggrin.gif

I had a lot of fun! Thank you TJ and the spriters for this great event.

Also, good job on everyone with their forts. I like them. smile.gif

Welp, mine is quite a bit of everything, but nothing special really, compared to the wonderful ones I saw here.

Fort

I didn't want to end up with a forest of Tall Ice Towers so I razed them to the ground and ended up with my last final version of my fort village park temple thing. xd.png

user posted image

Your original makes me think of a bed of nails. Or, ya now, those plastic cubes where you put your hand on and it makes an imprint. And am I the only one wondering about the spriters' forts? Have any of them posted theirs yet?

my fort!

it's gone through about fifty different designs, but i like this one best!

50!? blink.gif How'd you manage that when I only changed my fort (in major edits) thrice? xd.png I really like your fort, BTW. biggrin.gif

My Fort

I wasn't around when the additional levels were announced, although I did notice the addition of the log cabin things (and that I could no longer edit my fort on my phone after they were added), so that's everything I had set up on the 23rd. I did want to add more trees later... But I'm happy with it, they may have been too busy. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/purplehaze My final version.

I wish I could have fit in some of the other elements without having to rebuild too much. But I like what I did.

I love looking at what other people have done with theirs. smile.gif

Thanks so much to TJ and all the spriters who worked to bring us this event. It was so much fun!

It is stated here that all forts will be repaired at the end of the event. biggrin.gif After fiddling around with my fort for the 3rd time in a row, here's what I've come up with: http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Evolette.

EDIT: I feel proud of it, though I find it bland compared to all the forts here. :/ Oh well.

For some reason yours reminds me of the castle yard in Ocarina of Time xd.pngwub.gif

Here's my fort

Not much changed after the initial 25 was hit.... but I did remove a lot of giant dragon sculptures and forgot to put one back in xd.png oh well.

This is what my original looked like (before the additional levels):

user posted image

I played with it for a while, I wish I would have stuck with my cabin and gingerbread house idea (it was cute!)

Current Jolly Ice Fortress

I was going for a "Holiday Ice Fortress" tongue.gif

(After seeing all the diversity I wish I would have thought a little more outside the box - oh well smile.gif )

Fort Julian

I swear there's a sort of logic to its labyrinth-like structure (basically if an intruder gets in it'd be easy to get lost trying to find the front "battle station" and there's an ice-keep right next to the main entrance just in case you were outside when a snow assault started and just needed to "dive into" someplace safe quick. Also, all entrances guarded by snow-dragons and snow-kittties. Of course.)

And moat because who the heck doesn't want a moat?