Dirtytabs

Show off your fort!

I LOVE the peek-a-boo kittehs. smile.gif

I was considering making a simple forest of trees (no fort) with a small path, but opted for this instead.

Teara's Fort

Nothing spectacular but I'm happy with it ^ ^

Also, I've looked at everyone's ( I think ) so far and they are all just so awesome!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Tearadria

I LOVE the peek-a-boo kittehs. smile.gif

I was considering making a simple forest of trees (no fort) with a small path, but opted for this instead.

A labyrinth! That's really cool. =D

I might add some more to the front of mine, but here it is for now: http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/puzzlechick

It's the annual meeting of the Snow Kitten Empire and the Snow Dragon Kingdom to discuss what's to be done about the nefarious Chicken Lords who occupy the forest...

I've been enjoying attacking others just to see their Ice Castles.

Kinda silly I know but it's been a lot of fun. And I love Deco and Design so I really love this.

My Fort is done since I pretty much ran out of room for anything else really so here it is! Hope you like it! Now I'm just in Maintenance mode just repairing it.

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/MalagAste

Some really nice looking forts and snow castles out there. Figured I'd add mine to the mix. I think I'm done with it. Not sure I like the position of the second dragon but didn't really have many options. I'm out of room!

For those who said they keep attacking sometimes just to see other forts. Me too. I lob an occasional snow ball just to see where it lands.

My Castle

Edited by sajcdragon

I'm fairly satisfied with my fort. I've sacrificed a few tall towers so that the inner part is visible. There is a smaller keep sectioned off for the ruler's residence of the fort with a larger one for administration, the kitchens, etc. There is an area for barracks. Then there is an open area for daily chores, troop review, and that sort of thing. smile.gif There is a minimal amount of trees so that there is nothing to obstruct the view of the watchtowers. Heh. I've spent too much time thinking about this.

Ytak's Fort

Edited by ytak

I was a bit overwhelmed by all the possibilities at first, but after a lot of tinkering I managed to produce something pretty satisfying.

Or at least, I was satisfied... until I took a look at everyone else's awesome forts! Now I feel like mine is lacking, but ah well. I'm not discouraged enough to bother changing it and I'm feeling lazy. tongue.gif Merry Christmas everybody~

I like your fort fuzzyslippers.

Then again, it looks like we had a few similar ideas/styles. Maybe I just like your good taste. biggrin.gif

Lol I just started today.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that's okay. I don't get how people get big walls. ._.

Well here's what i've upgraded to since the other day. Sandface's Fort of Ga'Hoole It's still in the process, but it's getting there. smile.gif It so far has a health of 315. smile.gif

Edited by Sandface

*Bows down to DragonGirl10188*

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

-On a side note, I will try to make one more castle-

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

My fort is so painfully symmetrical. I can't bring myself to have it not be symmetrical.

But I'm still not done. C<

Silverlight, I love yours, too! <3 Everyone has made such cool forts.