TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Half the eggs = A database error has occurred, the other half = already taken sad.gif

But hey guys, be easy, it's the holiday rush, of course we're slowing up the cave LOL. Merry Christmas everybody, thanks Teej for the new release!

Unable to connect to page....

and I think I got a pair of the new eggs but I can't check to make sure. Arg already

Edited by oddsoxdi

And the site is completely dead for me. *sigh* So much for staying up late to catch the eggs early. >_< Really hope this is fixed by morning...or later this morning.

Christmas must really be a commercial holiday. Only the ads are loading. *L*

Thank you, TJ and the spriters! I'm sure they're lovely eggs. smile.gif

I got them! *\o/* Just about to give up for the night too. lol

The eggs are beautiful! Can't wait to see the dragon that comes out of them.

And I caught my second egg with ease. Yay! Thanks again, TJ. This has been a great Holiday event so far. The eggs are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the hatchlings and the adults, but I'm not going to peek. :-)

I love the eggs so much! They are really pretty~ Did not take long to get mine. Maybe less then 10 minutes ? Can not wait to see the babies hatch!

Merry Christmas

i had no problems picking my eggs (and they're so purty >u<). in fact, this is the fastest i've ever gotten eggs for a new release! biggrin.gif maybe people in the states are the ones experiencing problems? (my wild and sleepy guess, though!)

anyway,

HAPPY CHRISTMAS; EVERYBODY!!! :DDDDDDD *throws cookies around*

Glad I managed to get my two in-between the errors. Too bad my Snow Angel grew up into the horrifying ugly tri-color. I would've been fine with any of the other two but I had to get the only one I absolutely loathe.

Anyone know what the final level is? 25, right? I'm at 25, does that mean I'm in the raffle?

Anyone know what the final level is? 25, right? I'm at 25, does that mean I'm in the raffle?

Eeeeyup.

The design of the egg is really lovely. :3 I cannot wait for them to hatch.

My compliments to the spriter/s and thank you for te release, TJ09.

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Rats...

dry.gif I saw this problem like around 10:00 pm my time. I wasn't the only one seeing this error glitch then. It looks like its fixed now. LOL

I was able to get the new egg. Awesome! smile.gif

i cant find my post but does this mean we can have any number of previous holiday forever??

Yes.

I wish you didn't only get half back when you deleted items. It's not that I want to delete any items, I just want to rearrange my fortress and play around and I don't have any free squares to move my current items into, so I'm forced to delete items just to rearrange things.

Edited by Syaoransbear