TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

The no limit on holiday eggs does not help me at all, cant catch a holly with all the stalkers in AP, last year i sold my soul to the devil to get one holly egg, and i wanted to get another one this year, but i guess it will not happen. Hope others are having a better luck in their goals.

Thanks TJ for all the fun!!

Anyone else notice the Problem Sleuth reference in the snow fort item toolbox?

Look at that crenellation. It's quite exquisite. You could fondly regard it for hours.

That made me giggle. xd.png

Managed to snag the name Legendary Santa for my 5th gen Santa line Holly!

And I think my fort is almost done, if I do much more it might look crowded >.<

Edited by Sirithiliel

No limit? So if I breed my dragons I can actually keep one of the eggs even though I already have two?

yes

I feel dumb because I can't seem to find a Holiday Gifting thread. Can anyone direct to one? blink.gif I have a Holly I wanna gift.

I feel dumb because I can't seem to find a Holiday Gifting thread. Can anyone direct to one? blink.gif I have a Holly I wanna gift.

Dragcave Commnunity Notice Can make a two way teleport to request a dummy egg to ensure to gift to someone without a holly if that is what wish. If wish as open gift just pop a single way smile.gif

Well, you always have to look on the bright side of life.

Since everyone is stalking the AP for holly's, the cave is quite abandoned. Which means I managed to catch a gold, magma, thunder and my first winter eggie. tongue.gif

Merry Christmas everyone biggrin.gif

w00t! w00t! That's awesome!!

As soon as I get unlocked I go and lock myself again xd.png Still looking for my Yule X Pillow and of course I'd love one more Holly (I've gifted 2 to people who didn't have one, otherwise I'd have 3 total right now xd.png ).

I've got ONE Snow Angel hatchie but I'm waiting to catch more of those until after I see what color wings I'm going to get. Once I know wing color I'm going to collect 2nd gens from mothers with the same wing color I have. I want to build nice even gens for gifting next year biggrin.gif

I'm way late to the game, but this is so awesome! Both the fort game and the multiple Christmas eggs - wow oh wow!

Aaaahhhh my fort is getting icicle-spammed by my friends and I just keep hitting them with loose snow and it does like nothing >.<

I have one unit of snow currently (it's sad, I know) but I'm doing stuff this afternoon and I'll be gone for a while, so hopefully, I'll have a lot of snow when I get back~

Also, what is the maximum level, if anyone's reached it?

Aaaahhhh my fort is getting icicle-spammed by my friends and I just keep hitting them with loose snow and it does like nothing >.<

I have one unit of snow currently (it's sad, I know) but I'm doing stuff this afternoon and I'll be gone for a while, so hopefully, I'll have a lot of snow when I get back~

level 25 smile.gif

Max level is 25!! (Ninja got me! xd.png ) Good luck!

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I couldn't find my post to edit it. :c So sorry about this!

I think I've reached the maximum level. 25, right? Because it doesn't say 'Exp until next level' anymore. ouo

I couldn't find my post to edit it. :c So sorry about this!

I think I've reached the maximum level. 25, right? Because it doesn't say 'Exp until next level' anymore. ouo

Yep! You've reached it. WTG!!

I've got ONE Snow Angel hatchie but I'm waiting to catch more of those until after I see what color wings I'm going to get. Once I know wing color I'm going to collect 2nd gens from mothers with the same wing color I have. I want to build nice even gens for gifting next year biggrin.gif

I believe, the way the code is set up, that you will always get the same wing color on any particular scroll. For example, my scroll will always produce gold-wing angels. It's kind of a bummer if you don't like the color your scroll was assigned.

I've nearly finished my holiday plans for this year: 2 eggs of each past species, Magis and Ribbons are at a friend's scroll and will be traded to me next days. I gave her some eggs a week before the event, now she's giving me something back.

I don't want to get Hollies, as I'm not a fan of the sprite, but in two hours I have three egg spaces and I'll look around in the AP for one messy Yule for freezing-they've the cutest hachtling sprite I've ever seen!

The new eggs can come! *Already hibbling for the 25th*

I believe, the way the code is set up, that you will always get the same wing color on any particular scroll.  For example, my scroll will always produce gold-wing angels. It's kind of a bummer if you don't like the color your scroll was assigned.

Does anyone else know anything about the snowangel wing colors always being the same color on the same scroll?

Does anyone have 2 different colors on their scroll?

I was hoping to get all 3 colors eventually.

Snow angel wings - you will be selected one colour wing choice that is coded to your scroll, currently unless TJ lifts this the only way to get all 3 colours is in a lineage..like this:

Lineage angel wings example

i am happy with my gold wings smile.gif

Just to check calendar says breeding up to and including 25th for old breeds this will combine with the first day of release for the new christmas eggs?

for the new christmas eggs my mind has forgotten - 3 day release, in the past are they usually released in biomes or AP? And is it solidly for the 3 days or as time goes on they get mixed in with other eggs like any other release?

Edited by lilacamy931

Does anyone else know anything about the snowangel wing colors always being the same color on the same scroll?

Does anyone have 2 different colors on their scroll?

I was hoping to get all 3 colors eventually.

It is coded into your scroll. We only have one color per scroll.