TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Might still want a frozen hatchling. If it's lineage is one that they're not gonna use, why not freeze it?

Exactly.

Might as well freeze it cause I am not going back in the chaos for a while lol. And I need me some more dragons so freezing sounds fine to me. xd.png

Now I wonder if we can get unlimited valentines ? <3

YES MA'AM.

biggrin.gif

Happy hunting!

SOMEHOW MISSED THAT. Just abandoned both my Wrappin-Wing's babies because I thought I couldn't keep them sad.gif

oops?

Well... Bred my holly, kept an egg, then caught five more hollies. Thanks TJ/Mods, I really needed this today after getting deferred from my early school.

Edited by LugiaLover

Whoa whoa whoa. No limit? That's awesome! While I'm personally not ecstatic about the prospect of yet another raffle, the lack of limit totally makes up for it. Thanks, TJ!

now to beware of holly hoarders sad.gif

Edited by Ivyshadow

Aw.. man.. No time, gotta go to school. Eh, I guess I'll look for a well-bred holly next year. Most users probably bred theirs already.

This is going to be a great event. Wish more people would attack me though aha |D I cant wait to start lobbing more later ad buidling an awesome fort.

NO LIMIT, WHOOOO!!!! *dances around until...* Oh wait. 7-egg limit. Guess I'll have to figure out which ones I want the most of!

The snow thing looks.... Interesting. Not exactly interested in building a snow fort (read: I don't have the first clue HOW, having never done so irl), but I'm curious just how high you have to "level up" to be entered into the raffle. If snow falls every hour, will people with jobs/obligations still have enough time/chances to get to the maximum level?

Also, since yeah, not a gamer here, how does my for gain "HP" and wth is HP? Why is it needed? And it says I have 1 exp. and need 1 exp. to get to the next level... with is exp and how do I *get* that exp? SO CONFUSING FOR NON-GAMERS!

Edited by Marie19R

Locked and loaded with my first of everything~! Including a holly so it is possible! Yay for first DC Christmas!

Well... Bred my holly, kept an egg, then caught five more hollies. Thanks TJ/Mods, I really needed this today after getting deferred from my early school.

How in the crazy blue skies did you manage to catch six hollies already blink.gif I can't even catch one!

NO LIMIT, WHOOOO!!!! *dances around until...* Oh wait. 7-egg limit. Guess I'll have to figure out which ones I want the most of!

The snow thing looks.... Interesting. Not exactly interested in building a snow fort (read: I don't have the first clue HOW, having never done so irl), but I'm curious just how high you have to "level up" to be entered into the raffle. If snow falls every hour, will people with jobs/obligations still have enough time/chances to get to the maximum level?

Also, since yeah, not a gamer here, how does my for gain "HP" and wth is HP? Why is it needed? And it says I have 1 exp. and need 1 exp. to get to the next level... with is exp and how do I *get* that exp? SO CONFUSING FOR NON-GAMERS!

HP = hit points.

Appears you can gain more HP by building walls and stuff. The stronger your walls and whatnot, the better your HP.

Experienced is gained by chucking snowballs at people.

How in the crazy blue skies did you manage to catch six hollies already blink.gif I can't even catch one!

Lol, I can't even catch a wrapping wing (had no internet last Christmas so missed out and have none). It's still early in the event though. There's hope for the rest of us. =p

Good luck!

No limits, that's soooo cool! xd.png

(Can't seem to catch a Holly, though.)

And I have no clue how to build a snow thing... blink.gif

Happy holidays everyone!

This is really neat! :]

Feel free to attach me : FlashBunny hah..

And god do i hate the early-event fuss biggrin.gif

No hollies for me.. or last year's dragon x-x''

Edited by FlashBunny

You can gain experience by attacking others OR being attacked as well. C: TJ told me when I asked in the main chatroom in the IRC.

Aim for level 5 for now. you get 2 snow pe rhour then xd.png

Did I just catch a holly? After five years and four christmases on this site did I really just catch my first holly? And a descendant of Feliz Navidad Dragon too. I think I might tear up at the beautiful sight...

Got one of each, including a Holly~! My first year of Dragon Cave, too! biggrin.gif Thanks so much, TJ! This is awesome!