TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Whoever has reached level 25 as the maximum can you confirm you continue to get snow and can build a fort etc - can you still be attacked?

You can still be attacked at Level 25. and you can cotinue to get snow

I wonder if that was mine? Just bred mine a little bit ago. I was so lucky to grab it last year, bred and got three eggs this year. Going to gift one. Still hoping to get a new holly this year.

Was its mate a BBW? If so then most likely it was yours tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

OOPS, Completely forgot about this and bred my Hunger Games dragons. Oh well, they only have a day before they grow. I'm hoping to get some good Even-Gen dragons this year! ♥♥ A Second Gen Holly would be amazing although I am happy to have Trolly Holly and Hollibelle. (Christmas/Purple Lines, though... Do Want.)

Snowball fighting looks fun but it's definitely something I won't be good at. Although I love strategy games, I tend to really suck against other people.

Edited by MysticTiger

OOPS, Completely forgot about this and bred my Hunger Games dragons. Oh well, they only have a day before they grow. I'm hoping to get some good Even-Gen dragons this year! ♥♥ (Christmas/Purple Lines... Do Want.)

Snowball fighting looks fun but it's definitely something I won't be good at. Although I love strategy games, I tend to really suck against other people.

There isn't really strategy involved in any way that matters.

Just keep an eye on it and repair it when you can. You get more experience points for being hit than you do for hitting others, from what I've seen.

As for hollies, I got a real bueaty <3 A Second Gen holly from a Turpentine <33

thank you for confirmation of level 25 and congrats on the holly!

There isn't really strategy involved in any way that matters.

Just keep an eye on it and repair it when you can. You get more experience points for being hit than you do for hitting others, from what I've seen.

OH. Okay! I thought it was like a battleship-like game. I guess I just jumped to conclusions after seeing the grid background. x'D

Thanks!

How does one get level up?

As you attack others (and as others attack you), you will level up, increasing the rate at which snow accumulates and unlocking new items to deck out your fort with.

Personally, i'm terrified to attack someone since I know i'll get demolished. x'D

Edited by MysticTiger

OH. Okay! I thought it was like a battleship-like game. I guess I just jumped to conclusions after seeing the grid background. x'D

Thanks!

That's just to make it easy to make your fort look pretty.

Most people aren't bothering with that just yet, by the way - you get more snow faster at the higher levels (and more options).

Information Sharing Thread

Snowball the person above you Thread

And if you just want to look at other people's forts, use this link:

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/username

Just replace "username" with the user. Like here's mine:

http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/SolarCat

(nothing fancy just yet)

question will these holiday dragons be breed able again this year i honestly cant remember if they can

They won't be able to breed true until next year.

question will these holiday dragons be breed able again this year i honestly cant remember if they can

Holiday Dragons can only breed once in their respective season.

So if you breed a Christmas dragon today, you won't be able to breed it (and get another christmas dragon) until next year.

@SolarCat:

Thank you so much! This helps a ton! ♥

Although now I realize I spent all my snow on my fort and can't attack until the next hour. OOPS lol

Edited by MysticTiger

Anyone know how long we will be able to breed the holiday dragons?

As you attack others (and as others attack you), you will level up, increasing the rate at which snow accumulates and unlocking new items to deck out your fort with.

Personally, i'm terrified to attack someone since I know i'll get demolished. x'D

Have at me with a snowball as a practise run, there are plenty of others for me to launch at xd.png

You know I'm just gonna give up on the Hollies for the day; hopefully tomorrow when eggs start hatching I can get at least one, but right now it's not happening for me *stares longingly at all the hollies I clicked on and missed*

Congrats to everyone getting them though!

Also I don't think I'm going to be able to freeze an S1 and S2 hatchie of each old dragon this year. I didn't expect no limits so I went on a freezing-for-scroll-goal spree recently and I don't think enough of my slots are going to reopen in time sad.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius