TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

My Fort's at level 24. I'll be reaching the final level with 3 more EXP.

Just missed a 4th gen perfect stairstep holly. I'll just go over there and cry now. xd.png

rolleyes.gif What should I do if I missed a Holy, 2nd gen, with Blusang? xd.pngsad.gifxd.png

Added animated badge. (more badges here)

user posted image

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/awdsfm.jpg]

Awesome!! So using this!

rolleyes.gif What should I do if I missed a Holy, 2nd gen, with Blusang? xd.pngsad.gifxd.png

I missed one with male swallowtail earlier.

Certainly not a feat I'd like to repeat. =p

How did you get to 18? blink.gif amazed

LOL by being obsessive and having a lot of spare time on a good day laugh.gif Others have already reached the 25 maximum!

Man, those Holly's ain't easy, but I will succeed... (I hope dry.gif )

The Hollies. They mock me.

*cough* Anyway, yay no limits! I've already had luck getting 2nd gens unlike last year.

Good luck everyone hunting those hollies, sure is a pain! Luckily there are always a few nice people around here that help happy.gif

Weee, so far I've got 3 pretty lined Hollies! (Uno, Dos, Tres)

Still on the lookout for that coveted 2nd Gen though (when I become unlocked again of course). rolleyes.gif

But even if I don't get one, I'm still thrilled that I am able to catch more and get some beautiful lines.

I can't wait to figure out what I'm doing with my other Holidays lineage wise.

So far, I've caught a 2nd Gen Snow Angel x White and a 2nd Gen Yulebuck x Snow Angel. biggrin.gif

I've only managed to catch messy hollies, but I'm still trying to catch some nicer ones. tongue.gif The real struggle is my internet. *mutters about government ruining my dream of warp speed internet*

Edited by StormWizard212

Is there truly no limit to past dragons? Or is that from the delay, for gifting purposes?

I've only managed to catch messy hollies, but I'm still trying to catch some nicer ones. tongue.gif The real struggle is my internet. *mutters about government ruining my dream of warp speed internet*

At least you can CATCH them xd.png

Is there truly no limit to past dragons? Or is that from the delay, for gifting purposes?

There is no limit on past Christmas dragons smile.gif

Hurray! Got a 2nd Holly! Pretty 4th gen with whites to go with my Santa holly. Now I'm egg locked, and only need to build up my fort level and try to hit max before tomorrow! Bwahaha! And then early Christmas on saturday! woot!

I managed to get an okay holly... lol getting a snow angel was harder x3

My hope of getting just one Holly is slowly decreasing >~>; (I think frustration is increasing while thought that I might have actually got one when I click one is decreasing at the same time, too.) Meanwhile I've noticed that the people viewing the AP page has decreased from 370s-390s to 330s-340s (and possibly lower). Seems quite some people are tossing in the towel (at least for now!).

I'm refreshing so hard my eyes hurt xd.png

And not a single holly yet. My pc lags a lot... I think I have no chance smile.gif

Awesome event anyway!!! happy.gif

Just missed a 4th gen perfect stairstep holly. I'll just go over there and cry now. xd.png

I wonder if that was mine? Just bred mine a little bit ago. I was so lucky to grab it last year, bred and got three eggs this year. Going to gift one. Still hoping to get a new holly this year.

Whoever has reached level 25 as the maximum can you confirm you continue to get snow and can build a fort etc - can you still be attacked?

You can still be attacked at Level 25. and you can cotinue to get snow