TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Please stop destroying my snow fort now those of you who did what I said in above post. It's getting annoying now.

That's... pretty much why it's called Snow Wars. blink.gif

There's at least one person out there who keeps destroying mine like, every x hours. lol

How come I can't get past 98 exp points? If that's the maximum, you'd think it would be an even 100. Or is that just my OCD kicking in?

This is my first Christmas on DC, and I managed to get one 2G of everything except a Holly. *sniff* *sniff* sad.gif

(I have no idea how people were catching multiples of them so quickly!)

The bad thing about it though is that three of them are from CB Gold, which is a lineage that I know I won't be able to continue. unsure.gif

I can't wait to see which color of Snow Angel I get!!!

I wish the egg catching/breeding and events would last until New Year's! xd.png

I still haven't built my fort yet! tongue.gif

Edited by X3Kaylax3

How come I can't get past 98 exp points? If that's the maximum, you'd think it would be an even 100. Or is that just my OCD kicking in?

I'm assuming that's the max, yeah. I've been at 98 for several days now, no matter how much snow I throw. tongue.gif

But anyway, loving this event! I grabbed lots of new holiday dragons (including my first Holly, w00t!) thanks to the removal of the breed limit (double-w00t! biggrin.gif ) And the new eggs are so pretty! smile.gif

Clicked as many eggs as I could 5 minutes after the event started, then lightning struck my house and the power went out and my phone just happened to die. -.-.. Luckily I got my eggs! Hahaha

OMG, I hope your house is OK!

Also, considering the odds, buy a lottery ticket, and see if fate makes up for that...

This is my first Christmas on DC, and I managed to get one 2G of everything except a Holly. *sniff* *sniff* sad.gif

(I have no idea how people were catching multiples of them so quickly!)

The bad thing about it though is that three of them are from CB Gold, which is a lineage that I know I won't be able to continue. unsure.gif

I can't wait to see which color of Snow Angel I get!!!

I wish the egg catching/breeding and events would last until New Year's! xd.png

I still haven't built my fort yet! tongue.gif

You may want to build your fort as it counts as a raffle ticket towards a drawing for a rare dragon. Congrats on a good Christmas haul by the way! smile.gif

This event was really fun! :3 Completed some of my holiday goals and got lots of Yulebucks (including a s1 and 2 hatchie to freeze) and Snow Angels, as they're 2 of my favorite Christmas sprites and I also got more Winter Magi (I'll be freezing a s1 and s2 hatchies later once they hatch and gender) :3 I got 2 of the new Christmas eggs, which looks very pretty and was able to trade a 2nd gen WW for my 2nd Holly happy.gif Tried grabbing for a 3rd Holly just for fun but couldn't get one no matter how much I clicked (you clickers are just to darn fast!), though I think by the middle of next year if I'm lucky, I might need to replace my mouse xd.png All in all, I think this event was successful and I'm pretty sure others would agree with me on that :3 Now to wait and see if the next holiday event will be like this one, as far as limits go :3

You may continue them creating 3rd gen checkered, so you won't need CB golds to continue them, but "only" 2nd gen golds smile.gif

Anybody else lose the sprite for the 2013 Christmas eggs?

The second stage cracking sprite seems to be missing.

Still got my sprites, but one of my eggs has a crack *claps happily* and TJ's dragons are five days, which will be four tomorrow and that means they'll mature soon :la: I can't wait to see then it'll be easier to name them.

Why can't these dragons have their own breed descriptions? I know they're festive, but yet these dragons don't act the same. The Yulebuck doesn't act the same as the Ribbon Dancer.

The Wrap-wing doesn't act the same as the Snow Angel...I can understand they're 'The Spirits of Christmas' and Christmas dragons, but they aren't the same breed.

Just don't understand it really.

I got my two and two of LAST year's, which it seems I didn't already have for some reason. As well as 3 close dated eggs that I don't think I currently have.

Overall i believe this is my best Dragon Cave christmas, iv'e managed to obtain 4 in total of all christmas dragons, not including this years of course tongue.gif

Well... maybe not all of them, Holly's despite being more common are elusive as ever but i have managed to obtain 2.

I hope everyone had a a very merry christmas!!! smile.gif

How do we know who won the Holiday Raffle?

Considering that the raffle hasn't even happened yet, and won't until the Snow Wars event ends on the 1st of January, we won't know for some time.

However, I imagine TJ will make an announcement about it when the time comes.

Considering that the raffle hasn't even happened yet, and won't until the Snow Wars event ends on the 1st of January, we won't know for some time.

However, I imagine TJ will make an announcement about it when the time comes.

Ooh Ok, didn't know that, thanks smile.gif

Please stop destroying my snow fort now those of you who did what I said in above post. It's getting annoying now.

It may also be people doing the -throw snowball at some one random- option... I have done that a few times when bored and I noticed that I was hitting lvl 25 forts (could tell by the decorations) more often than those with lower level forts. May be there's more people with bigger forts or maybe it targets people who are active online? idk but that's what I think is happening.

You may want to build your fort as it counts as a raffle ticket towards a drawing for a rare dragon. Congrats on a good Christmas haul by the way! smile.gif

I thought you just had to be 25 to get into the raffle. Dose having a higher hp fort make the chance better or? Cuz I really like my fort how it is now... but I didn't use the ice fort / ice walls. Will that count against me? From the first post I thought it was just what your level was that put you in the raffle not how you built the fort.

I thought you just had to be 25 to get into the raffle. Dose having a higher hp fort make the chance better or? Cuz I really like my fort how it is now... but I didn't use the ice fort / ice walls. Will that count against me? From the first post I thought it was just what your level was that put you in the raffle not how you built the fort.

Pretty sure it is just based on level, not fort design or HP.

I've got over 500 built-up snow o_O

Anyone brave enough to tell me to hit them >:D (please note your fort has a very likely chance of being demolished)

Oh my. I didn't realize that the snow forts were a raffle entry...I may have to go take another look at it!

It's based on level. I was under the impression that the user hadn't even started working on it.