TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

No limits on past holiday dragons, eh? Yay, I guess, but there goes any shot at a holly now that everyone can just hoard them. xd.png My quest continues.

Also: SNOW~! <3

Thank you for the Holiday Event and I'm so excited to see that there will be no egg limits!! Awesome gift and looking forward to building the fort! biggrin.gif

When breeding starts?

It already has. xd.png Christmas dragons are breedable and in fact, eggs are already appearing in the AP.

I already submitted this reply but the forum ate my post for some reason.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!!!

Yay: I can have BOTH a mature AND ungendered yulebuck hatchie!!!!!!!

Plus: FORT BUILDING???!!! GREAT!!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ!!! You rock!!!

*Goes and stalks the AP!*

There's no way I'm going to grab anything when there are 1300 users online. I'm going to hide out in my igloo.

FREAKIN' SNOW FORTS

I'M SO EXCITED.

Agh, and holiday breeding!

I never can decide if I wanna breed ASAP, breed 'em on my birthday (the 22nd), or breed on Christmas day.

Already planned my pairs, though. Snow Angels with Winter Magis, Ribbon Dancers with Wrapping Wings, and breeding my Hollies together this year. biggrin.gif Been waiting for ages to get to breed 'em.

Thanks TJ and event artists!

I hope the Holliday eggies I just dropped went to good homes! Will be interesting to see how this works out!

I click on every single holly i see.. Already gone D:

I want some low gen. hollies too Dx

Hollies seem to dislike me sleep.gif

Oh well got to grab the other eggs xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

No limit - Best. Gift. Ever.

Think I'm going to stock up on cool lineaged adults this year and get some for freezing next year = ^.^=

We need a thread for exchanging attacks on snow wars- we're all going to be pelting inactive accounts if we're choosing random. Might as well pelt active people if we're going to pelt anyone at all.

Caught my first holly for the season. smile.gif Very excited about the lift on limits!

Seems my connection is even slower than last year. Still won't stop me from trying to snag a Holly. >:D

I left a few messy holiday eggs in the AP. Sorry, guys! But they're perfect for freezing!