TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Is there another thread showing the Christmas eggs this year? I wanna see what the hatchie form looks like if/when it comes out soon

Look at the first post, underneath the banner!

Double click the item you want to delete, it will then give you half points back.

Thank you! Somehow I didn't think of that...and if it was written somewhere apparently my eyes skipped that bit.

Look at the first post, underneath the banner!

I did, using chrome I see the big snow fort/old eggs banner, then all the normal TJ admin signature items, no eggs/hatchies anywhere...I'm tired so maybe I'm missing something

Edit: Nvm, went to search under dragon wikia's new release section

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

I'm enjoying the Holiday event, some of the forts people are building are so beautiful and intricate.

The new hatchies are also very cute, too! user posted image

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Thanks, Sockpuppet, for all the info and links.

Never having qualified for any raffles, I just assumed if I won I'd wake up one morning and find a new dragon on my scroll blink.gif guess now I know to make sure my email is correct. I joined a long time ago, and don't really use the same one, although it may still be active.

A note about deleting items form fort:

I had noticed several days ago that sometimes I must delete a bunch of times, and it builds up my snow points, so it must be like these items are self-replicating. No kidding.

So if you're double-clicking and they aren't disappearing, keep it up - check your snow count - probably you have to do it until they're all gone. Or, alternatively, you can move them around and not have to buy more.

I have a ton of snow and periodically send out attacks at random. Isn't that what snow-fights are for? Not just about building forts, but playing?

I did wonder about how the forts will save, hopefully they will be whole and complete.

This is the most fun, ever. I don't know why I'm enjoying it more this year, but I am. Thanks, TJ and crew biggrin.gif

I did, using chrome I see the big snow fort/old eggs banner, then all the normal TJ admin signature items, no eggs/hatchies anywhere...I'm tired so maybe I'm missing something

Edit: Nvm, went to search under dragon wikia's new release section

OH, I'm really sorry, I was talking about the wrong thread!! Look in "Happy holidays!"

What is the highest HP you guys have gotten to on the fort?? My cousin's fort has 750 HP and it is not cluttered at all.

I'm currently trying to get the maximum (1536 HP) and it's just an army of tall ice towers. Haven't finished it yet, though! X3

what are all the ways to get ex up fast? am i just going to have to eras everything and swarm my lot with newer items?

what are all the ways to get ex up fast? am i just going to have to eras everything and swarm my lot with newer items?

No, you need to attack people and have them attack you. There is a snowball fight thread in Site Discussion and another in Forum Games where you can post that will help you get to the maximum very quickly.

What is the highest HP you guys have gotten to on the fort?? My cousin's fort has 750 HP and it is not cluttered at all.

I'm at 763 HP. I don't plan on getting it to max HP or anything though.

I'm currently trying to get the maximum (1536 HP) and it's just an army of tall ice towers. Haven't finished it yet, though! X3

Here's 1214 HP with the trees removed and all my kitties squished in the front entrance. Not the possible max, although I do have something on every square. Just had to see what I could do. I cannot do screenshots to preserve the image, and I'll be changing it back to the 550-650 range in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to save the image, do it now! xd.png

No, you need to attack people and have them attack you. There is a snowball fight thread in Site Discussion and another in Forum Games where you can post that will help you get to the maximum very quickly.

ok thanks for letting me know. cool.gif