MokiHunter

Arrow

A search yielded no results, so forgive me if there's already a topic about this.

But I seriously adore this show<3 Never expected for it to become one of my favorites.

What are your thoughts on it? Kinda wanna know if I'm the only one who loves it, because sometimes it really feels that way, haha. x3

Edited by MokiHunter

My son is a fan, and because of it now he wants to learn archery. We watch it but it is not one of my favourites. Arnell is as expressive as a piece of chalk, sorry xd.png

But it is entertaining.

I've heard some friends talk about it, telling me a character was hot or something. I wasn't really focused on the conversation, but I do remember the title caught my attention. What's it about?

@Naughtrish: I don't really mind Amell's lack of expression, though I do see how it could be boring x3 I think I just enjoy the plot and whatnot. And I also think that the 'expressionlessness' also deals with his character to a certain extent. But yes, it's really entertaining. :3

@Lythe: It's based on the DC Comic's "Green Arrow". c: To quote it's description on the CW website:

"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow - a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be - flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle - while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel's father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver's own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on – and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine."

Oooo I love Arrow so much! biggrin.gif

I haven't watched it ages though!! Really need to catch up. lol

I think Arrow's awesome! I still haven't seen the last few episodes of Flash though. I'm looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow, and I hope Hawkgirl gets her own show. That would be awesome!

I like the show, even moreso now with him changing to be the Green Arrow, I especially like when they do crossovers or nods with The Flash.