Psycho Cat

Spirit Pokemon Banners

No, I have/had one, and Meg took it. On that note, added!

Edit: And I make the colors the way they are so they contrast. If I made the Tyranitar banner green, it would have looked quite boring. The only exceptions to this are Aggron and Pikachu, who had no third colors. Umbreon's eyes were red, so I made it red. Sorry :P

Edited by Psycho Cat

user posted image

Here Sparkle! Sorry for the delay. I had started to neglect Project Fakemon so I spent some time there and ended up neglecting this thread.

Oops, I uh, may or may not have forgotten about this ^-^' To make up for it, I got all of yours done at once. That Togepi one is annoying the crap out of me. I tried several different ways to try and make it better, but the end result was okay at best...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I took the quiz, and apparently, my spirit Pokemon is an Articuno.~

Is it possible for you to make a banner? c:

Somehow my spirit pokemon is... Toxicroak!

Mind making a little banner for me? :3

Well it's done, but I didn't predict:

A. How dark the lettering would be.

B. I use heads for references, but the entire head plumage stays in the same place.

user posted image

Hope it's good enough.

It's awesome smile.gif

Thank you!

I took the quiz and got Pigeot, so I would like a banner of him please smile.gif

Oops, I uh, may or may not have forgotten about this ^-^' To make up for it, I got all of yours done at once. That Togepi one is annoying the crap out of me. I tried several different ways to try and make it better, but the end result was okay at best...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks! It's perfect. Awesome job, Psycho Cat!

And I'm glad you like my avatar. (Thanks)

I don't know how that'll work, Rayquaza's sprite being so big, but hey, a girl can try.

Anyways, I left again! Ahhhh, I'm so lazy! I'm out of the house right now but I swear to have them all done by Wednesday.

Is this thread still going ? I was wondering if the banner was done yet ? I could wait longer I just want to see if this thread is still going on...